Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
You're all just a penal colony anyway :britain::smug::britain:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

:effort:

Scum doc here

I'd say well done on the victory, but i kinda got the impression no one was really interested in playing.

Well done on completely seeing through my bluff as though I were a pane of glass Rascyc.

I had hoped that by vouching for you as a townie it would make you feel some sort of gratitude to me for backing you as town, but I completely ballsed that up.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Welp, I hid behind the wrong person, lol.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Quidnose posted:

Welp, I hid behind the wrong person, lol.

You probably would have voted me anyways, right?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I dunno! It was hard to get into this game, I didn't have any real reads on anyone. I appreciate you running it, FV, and I'm sorry engagement was so low. :(

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
F_V sorry I put forth such little effort. No excuse. Time for a break from mafia.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

tithin posted:

:effort:

Scum doc here

I'd say well done on the victory, but i kinda got the impression no one was really interested in playing.

Well done on completely seeing through my bluff as though I were a pane of glass Rascyc.

I had hoped that by vouching for you as a townie it would make you feel some sort of gratitude to me for backing you as town, but I completely ballsed that up.
Lots of people have tried it before so it was familiar territory. I was also the jailer so yeah, I had inside knowledge that a town RB was very unlikely.

Nice job Rarity

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Thanks everyone. I hope you at least liked the little bits of Australian flavour.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I know that people weren't trying much but I'm still pretty chuffed with myself for pulling off a solo scum victory after losing my buddies on the first 2 lynches. I'm both sad and happy we didn't go to a 3-man LYLO, I've never done one before and I was really nervous about it but also really wanted the experience.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Haha and yeah, killing Opop and me probably killed thread momentum!!! RIP

Thanks for modding f_v, I had fun playing with new people I hadn't played with before (busb - feel better dude!)

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Nah, you played well and deserved the win.

It wasn't as active as it could have been, but I had fun, thanks f_v!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Congrats Rarity! Thank you for saving my scum-win streak. Sorry we let you down.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Rascyc posted:

Haha and yeah, killing Opop and me probably killed thread momentum!!! RIP

I did feel kinda bad about it by the last day but I was afraid of you guys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Magnus Gallant posted:

F_V sorry I put forth such little effort. No excuse. Time for a break from mafia.
Same here

• Locked thread