Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

edit: also he plays basketball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Endorph posted:

He's the next Diesel. Book it.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Endorph posted:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Thauros posted:

Dwayne Johnson @TheRock · 6h 6 hours ago

7'9 Sun Ming Ming - one of the tallest players ever. Great dude and a helluva miniature golfer.

Rock Johnson With Fan

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
world's biggest fan

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Thauros posted:

Dwayne Johnson @TheRock · 6h 6 hours ago

7'9 Sun Ming Ming - one of the tallest players ever. Great dude and a helluva miniature golfer.

Inoki is gonna come out of retirement and face him just so he can claim that he wrestled a taller guy than Giant Baba ever did, isn't he?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://twitter.com/LanaWWE/status/219953617652809729

I like this Lana...

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Oh. Oh my. :stare:

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I am going to regret RTing that.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

HulkaMatt posted:

I am going to regret RTing that.

I'm not. It explains why Rusev suddenly got looser in the ring.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

That is totally PG and not at all going to backfire

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Bobtista posted:

That is totally PG and not at all going to backfire

It's also 2 years old, so if something was gonna happen from it, it woulda.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Oh please balls means something else in Russian I am sure, don't read too much into it.

*ed*

Haha yeah ok that is old then, but still not what I expect to see on a wwe official twitter account.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
It'll be deleted by the end of the day

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
If it's not been deleted in two years, it won't be deleted now.

Still, :laffo:, good on 'er.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Oh ok then, nevermind. she's been around for 2 years? Or is this a renamed personal twitter or something

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
That's the tweet that got her hired.

Lana uses her Twitter now to talk about how great feminism is and pose with statues of Lenin so she pretty much rules ok.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Bobtista posted:

Oh ok then, nevermind. she's been around for 2 years? Or is this a renamed personal twitter or something

It's a renamed twitter.

Which means you get stuff like this:
https://twitter.com/LanaWWE/status/342402769979846656/photo/1

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo
Also she said basically the same thing in that tweet Dave Chappelle said in, like, 2000.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
There's some early NXT test promos of her as a ditzy secretary character, obsessed with social media. They're still on some random Russian video sites, funnily enough, they're really jarring to watch.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

dsriggs posted:

It's a renamed twitter.

all that picture proves is that she's basically one of those high school girls who joined ISIS

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Bard Maddox posted:

all that picture proves is that she's basically one of those high school girls who joined ISIS

Squads of high school girls making fun of your lame shoes it's terrible.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

This still works in character if you imagine it in a Russian accent with her saying "FOOLISH AMERICAN WOMEN..." right before it.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

Bard Maddox posted:

I want that to be her character twist. She's actually a heartland girl who went all Abbie Hoffman.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

dsriggs posted:

It's a renamed twitter.

All part of her plan to get into the WWE so she could show her true colors (red, white and blue BUT NOT THE GOOD ONE) on the largest stage in the Universe.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Zack gets it:
http://twitter.com/ZackRyder/status/526945908274241536

quote:

“@RingsideC: RT if you want to see @ZackRyder on #TeamCena! #RAW @JohnCena” lol

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

"You alright man?"
"...I'm still a plastic dude."

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Yeah, John would never let anything bad happen to his pal Zack!

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Skunkrocker posted:

"You alright man?"
"...I'm still a plastic dude."

I didn't notice it until you said that but dude needs to wash his loving face. Gross.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
http://instagram.com/p/u2DEH0yVFY/
I love you Bryan even though you were rooting for the wrong team to win the World Series

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Bolieve.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Gaspar Lewis posted:

I want that to be her character twist. She's actually a heartland girl who went all Abbie Hoffman.

She's not a native Russian speaker, right? That's the impression I get from how she pronounces Vladimir (as in Putin).

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Jonny Angel posted:

She's not a native Russian speaker, right? That's the impression I get from how she pronounces Vladimir (as in Putin).

She was born in America and lived here until she was 6 or so and then moved with her family to Eastern Europe for her fathers job, if I'm remembering right.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Social media is a bit of an unwieldy thing to understand. Renee probably should have had more sense than to post a picture of her wearing a head dress but crazy fans some of whom just don't like her or dislike her because she maybe dating their e-husband Dean Ambrose are using this as an excuse get on her case:

This kind of lunacy is normally a Tumblr thing but it has invaded Twitter for this one. Just search her name.

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.
Yeah, how dare someone doing a thing that's racist and posting pictures of it get people upset about it. Weird.

I heard Zack Ryder and Big O switched places for Halloween. I'd pay to see that.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

SirDippingSauce posted:

Yeah, how dare someone doing a thing that's racist and posting pictures of it get people upset about it. Weird.

Who gives a poo poo it's loving Halloween

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

bradzilla posted:

A lot of people, especially Native Americans. Do you have this reaction at people wearing blackface and acting like they're in a minstrel show? What if she was wearing big buck teeth, a rice paddy hat, and going around saying "ching chang chong?"

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

bradzilla posted:

So did you go in blackface this year or something? You seem really defensive of other people's racist costumes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

SirDippingSauce posted:

You are trying too hard here by responding to a point I didn't really make. Just the reason why people seem so angry is based on her dating Ambrose. No one kicked off when Nattie et al. dressed as one in the past.