Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
I got Halloween Mails from Jesicle, Ceramic Pig, Stuffins, Mysa09, and 13Pandora13. YAY!! I've been confetti bombed and Halloween spooked!

I sent a bunch of stuff out like last week--- has anyone been getting my stuff??? (two have already come back for stupid reasons--- I think my postman is lazy)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Got a card today from team lunch! Thank you for the tea :)

brotato
May 14, 2013
Just wanted to drop in and say thanks! I've received a TON of Halloween mail and I really appreciate it. I've been super super super busy lately but this weekend is a break finally so hopefully I'll be able to put together some spooky cards for all of y'all who were so kind to send me nice things.

PS. Rhonda I opened your envelope today and managed to explode pumpkin confetti EVERYWHERE, ha ha. I'm looking very festive right now.

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
Oh man, thank you guys, I just got cards from:

Jen S.
Ms. Rhonda Cahill
Julet Esqu
Ms. Jamie Leonard

Thanks so much, I'll take pictures tomorrow!

mysa09
May 28, 2010
Would a few people be interested in doing a Christmas present exchange? :ohdearsass:

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

mysa09 posted:

Would a few people be interested in doing a Christmas present exchange? :ohdearsass:

I could be convinced... Goon mail is the best mail, so I can only imagine goon mail SS would be the BEST SS. :D

mysa09
May 28, 2010

Niemat posted:

I could be convinced... Goon mail is the best mail, so I can only imagine goon mail SS would be the BEST SS. :D

Maybe lamb could put together a list and give us secret Santa's if enough people want to do it?

I'd also be down if just a few people wanted to just straight swap goodie boxes. I'm cool with either idea! :3:

Stuffins
Nov 2, 2013

mysa09 posted:

Maybe lamb could put together a list and give us secret Santa's if enough people want to do it?

I'd also be down if just a few people wanted to just straight swap goodie boxes. I'm cool with either idea! :3:

Yeah, I'd be interested in doing the Christmas exchange thing too. Either way would be ok with me too.
:wave:

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

mysa09 posted:

There is no sass this year? If that is so, I am in.

Opera Bitch
Sep 28, 2004

Let me lull you to sleep with my sweet song!

Keetron posted:

There is no sass this year? If that is so, I am in.

Other sub forums do their own exchanges in addition to the big one, so I imagine SASS is still going to go on.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Send me letters, cards, or non-disgusting weird stuff! I'm all for mail exchanges too, and PS, my birthday is November 22nd.

1644 W. Bloomingdale Ave.
Chicago, IL 60642
(United States)

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

CeramicPig posted:

Got a card today from team lunch! Thank you for the tea :)

You're very welcome! I got a card from you, too! Thanks for the stickers :)

I also got cards and goodies from Mysa09, Stuffins, Julet Esqu, Opera Bitch, Jesticle, and 13Pandora13. Thanks everyone for making my apartment a little more festive! :3:

Also, I'd be up for Secret Santa in this thread!

PS: Jesticle thank you for the tea!

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I'd be up for an SS if it's like, a $15-20 little thing. I'm a little broke for a $50 thing.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

I am quite a lucky girl. I've gotten so much awesome mail in the last 2 weeks! Thank you:

JuletEsqu, dino, khamul, Opera Bitch, Team Lunch (congrats on the Sharknado poster, BTW)

embitca, lady flash, ceramic pig, Stuffins

Jesticle, mysa09 and a card I received some time ago from The Abominable Snow that is too awesome not to share.

I am working on getting out my Halloween mail, and will update the list soon.

mysa09 posted:

If for some reason SASS doesn't happen this year, I can put something together if enough people are interested.

dino and 13pandora13, do I owe you letters? I can't remember if I wrote you last.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

lamb posted:

I am quite a lucky girl. I've gotten so much awesome mail in the last 2 weeks! Thank you:

JuletEsqu, dino, khamul, Opera Bitch, Team Lunch (congrats on the Sharknado poster, BTW)

embitca, lady flash, ceramic pig, Stuffins

Jesticle, mysa09 and a card I received some time ago from The Abominable Snow that is too awesome not to share.

I am working on getting out my Halloween mail, and will update the list soon.

If for some reason SASS doesn't happen this year, I can put something together if enough people are interested.

dino and 13pandora13, do I owe you letters? I can't remember if I wrote you last.

Nope, I owe you a letter, you're good.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

lamb posted:

Team Lunch (congrats on the Sharknado poster, BTW)

Thanks! And also thank you for your card- I got it today! That magnet is too cool :3:

Also thanks Jimmy Da Fish and the Genesplicers! Your cards also arrived safely.

And for what it's worth- I'd be up for a $20 max SASS thing.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

I got cards from Jesticle and Ceramic Pig over the weekend! I think I'll post pics once Halloween is done.

I would be interested in doing a small SASS thing.

TheAbominableSnow
Nov 20, 2012

a thousand puns and not one of them worth saying
Yeah, as long as people don't mind handmade gifts, I'd be super down for a SASS-type thing! I always wished this subforum had its own holiday gift exchange.

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
You sent a letter, Lamb, and it's lovely. Your handwriting makes me so jelly, I love it. :D

mysa09
May 28, 2010
Shoozy Kopp, did your address change? Both me and my mom had our letters to you returned as unable to deliver.

Edit: Thank you to the following-

CeramicPig
Jesticle
JimmyDaFish
JuletEsqu
Lady Flash
Lamb
Opera Bitch
Team Lunch

mysa09 fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Oct 29, 2014

Opera Bitch
Sep 28, 2004

Let me lull you to sleep with my sweet song!

Big thanks to all of you lovely peeps who sent me Halloween cards!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you genesplicer, Jimmy da Fish, and mysa09!!!

brotato
May 14, 2013
Happy Halloween everyone!

Surprise deadlines meant I didn't end up with enough time to draw cool spooky things and send them ): So if anyone has any requests for other drawing themes let me know, otherwise I'm just about to start mailing everyone weird stuff.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Lamb, I love love love getting mail from you. Everything is always so cool. Where do you find all that fun stuff?

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
I hate to ask, but can I be removed from the goonmail list, as much as I love getting mail, I feel like a jerk for not being able to return the favor.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
So many wonderful Halloween cards! Thank you to lamb, Team Lunch, Ceramic Pig, lady flash, and Jimmy da Fish!

I need to get my butt moving on my Christmas cards. I keep getting sidetracked by friends' birthdays.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

JimmydaFish posted:

Lamb, I love love love getting mail from you. Everything is always so cool. Where do you find all that fun stuff?

I'm just always on the lookout for tchotchkes. :)

Senior Scarybagels posted:

I hate to ask, but can I be removed from the goonmail list, as much as I love getting mail, I feel like a jerk for not being able to return the favor.

I'll take you off if you want, but you don't necessarily have to send anything to stay on as long as you post in the thread periodically.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
I want to be apart of this! What do I do? I'm down for casual penpals and sending holiday cards.

edit: Wait I am dumb.

June Y.
1115 8th Avenue Box 3843
Grinnell IA, 50112

Has uploading their address ever hosed anyone over? Also do I just start sending cards? Is anyone particularly needy for snail mail love?

Edgar Allan Pwned fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Nov 3, 2014

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

lamb posted:

I'm just always on the lookout for tchotchkes. :)

I'll take you off if you want, but you don't necessarily have to send anything to stay on as long as you post in the thread periodically.

I just feel bad about staying on without giving back :ohdear:. If no one minds that I can't return the favor, I will stay.

But thank you for your halloween card, I got it today! I love the Ouiji Board magnet!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you kafkasgoldfish and pitgoddess for your cards :)
And to answer your question goddess, Halloween is my mom's birthday so I worked for a couple of hours dressed as a mime (had to break character since I'm a dispatcher, impossible to do my job and stay silent) and then went there to hang out and spend some time with her. The weather was awful so we didn't get many trick or treaters but the few we got were fun and my brother makes a few sing happy birthday to my mom each year to get their candy.

TheAbominableSnow
Nov 20, 2012

a thousand puns and not one of them worth saying
A big thank you to everyone who sent Halloween cards! As Christmas trees are already up in stores, I will start sending sending spooky-themed winter cards (or 'Halloweensmas', as I like to call it) to bid adieu to the last holiday and welcome in the new. I'm gonna see if I can branch out from Krampus this year.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

So I just may have ordered a whole bunch of these stamps......

:dance:

mysa09
May 28, 2010

JimmydaFish posted:

I'm gonna get some of those too! Aren't they the cutest! :woop:

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

I wish they had such cute ones for the global forever stamps.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Thanks for the postcard, Kafka's Goldfish!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
:siren:Change of address!!:siren:

Please update me on the mailing list! I can now be reached at:

J. Leonard
PO Box 1321
Kitty Hawk, NC 27949

Please list 'J Leonard' and not Team Lunch. Also, if you send something to the previously listed one, I'll still get it but it might be a while.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

I've updated the list, and as info, the GBS SASS thread is up: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3679345

Stuffins
Nov 2, 2013

brotato posted:

Just wanted to drop in and say thanks! I've received a TON of Halloween mail and I really appreciate it. I've been super super super busy lately but this weekend is a break finally so hopefully I'll be able to put together some spooky cards for all of y'all who were so kind to send me nice things.

PS. Rhonda I opened your envelope today and managed to explode pumpkin confetti EVERYWHERE, ha ha. I'm looking very festive right now.

:mmmhmm: LOL...I thought those pumpkins were cute. Hope they didn't make too much of a mess

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

JimmydaFish posted:

These make me sad. Remember that the law states that people have to be dead before they can appear on postage stamps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
keeper of the speed force

genesplicer posted:

These make me sad. Remember that the law states that people have to be dead before they can appear on postage stamps.

They changed those rules. Living people can be on stamps now.