Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
hey xim people (mainly just versus and ven), what KB/M are you using with yours? I may pick one up as long as I don't have to spend another $80 on extra peripherals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - I may pick one up as long as I don't have to spend another $80 on extra peripherals

cougar cub
Jun 28, 2004

Xim website lists what hardware works, check that out and you will know if you have to buy more poo poo.

Chappy
Feb 12, 2002

wooom wooom vroooom ksh ksh vooom
I couldn't find a thread about an xbone clan so I applied in the app to boys. Accept please ok thanks

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Chappy posted:

I couldn't find a thread about an xbone clan so I applied in the app to boys. Accept please ok thanks

gays allowed only sorry bruh

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
I think Sony forgot to move their clocks back.

PSN says it can now be played, but it's still 11pm Eastern. :haw:

Loose Ifer
Feb 1, 2002
It's Swelling!
Grimey Drawer

Mister Macys posted:

confirmed

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Is it actually working? I got a popup saying it was ready to play but it still won't let me.

Stubear St. Pierre
Feb 22, 2006

so like 20 pages ago someone asked what people were predicting about Ghosts, so instead of doing the tons of work I have to do, I put the $10 I spent on archives to work and found my predictions...

on Black Ops 2:

a smart and handsome person in 2012 posted:

New info leaked about Blops 2:

buzzword 1: - like verticality and gun-on-gun gameplay just loving went at it for like 20 straight hours and this is the end result. It will improve your K/D, Will Arnett loves it

nonsensical phrase - bring your game to the competition and compete within the game against the competition in the competition. $40 or $35 with pre-order

completely revamped newness - bullet-focused weapons shoot bullets at things. Choose from among 1 type of bullets

budget ammo carefully - shoot bullets at people? shoot them at the air? The Choice Is Yours. Special something exclusive for Elite subscribers!

fresh new game modes -
TEAM MATCHDEATH: FFA game mode where each player is randomly put onto one of two teams of six and shoots the players on the other team
MLG KILLSQUAD: two teams of six go head to head, only half points are awarded for assists
TACTICAL TEAMDEATH: two teams of six go head to head with a tactical twist that everyone needs to either have or not have an attachment on their gun

[b]new killstreak something[/b blah blah blah Elite verticality 11/13/12 or 11/12/13 pre-order your $100 version of the $60 version today and receive the game in a box
and Ghosts:

a similarly smart and handsome person in 2013 posted:

Is there anything that isn't common knowledge about the next COD? It's going to be the same poo poo, it probably won't actually be called Modern Warfare 4, it's probably going to involve some sort of prequel since someone died or something in the MW3 singleplayer, you're going to have a gun and the exact same perks called different poo poo and shuffled around arbitrarily, they're going to continue trying to push COD as something that can be played competitively despite lacking a fundamental understanding of the fact that a game can't support a respected tournament infrastructure with an annual and typically severely problematic release schedule, and I'm going to get drunk and buy it next January.

Probad
Feb 24, 2013

I want to believe!

Fellatio del Toro posted:

Is it actually working? I got a popup saying it was ready to play but it still won't let me.

Nope, 50 more minutes on the clock.

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Mister Macys posted:

As long as you don't update it to 1.04 ;__;

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
If I haven't played a CoD since like, Modern Warfare 2 is it different enough at this point to warrant getting?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Eonwe posted:

If I haven't played a CoD since like, Modern Warfare 2 is it different enough at this point to warrant getting?

Yes, absolutely

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Stubear St. Pierre posted:

so like 20 pages ago someone asked what people were predicting about Ghosts, so instead of doing the tons of work I have to do, I put the $10 I spent on archives to work and found my predictions...

on Black Ops 2:

and Ghosts:

These are good posts

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Eonwe posted:

Sure.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

PS4 still showing 52 minutes left for me.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Does anybody have the official Bone wireless headset? Is it good, or at least as good as the PS4 Gold headset? It's $50 now at Gamestop, I may grab one tonight if they let me buy anything when I pick up my copy.

Last King
Sep 29, 2007

In corporate R'lyeh, Cthulhu works you.

Fun Shoe

it's...it's so beautiful :shepspends:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

PS4 still showing 52 minutes left for me.

It (PSN) gave me a notification saying it was ready to play. I never said it was actually letting me play.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Mister Macys posted:

It (PSN) gave me a notification saying it was ready to play. I never said it was actually letting me play.

So you don't have the Xbone headset then?

e: :lol: For some reason I saw my post in your quote. Maybe you ninja-edited.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

the companion app is live for iOS, android, and windows phones/tablets

Dr. Guile
Mar 18, 2009

by Lowtax
00:42:10

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Soul Glo posted:

So you don't have the Xbone headset then?

e: :lol: For some reason I saw my post in your quote. Maybe you ninja-edited.

I hit the wrong Quote button by accident. It happens.

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.
So I don't know how many idiots like me got this on PC but the campaign is poo poo. And I'm not talking about the story I am talking about the micro-freezes and stuttering that happen every minute, and the fact that setting all the settings to the highest still results in the game looking like it belong on the PS1.

I immediately regret my choices.... surely they will patch the PC?!

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Knifegrab posted:

So I don't know how many idiots like me got this on PC but the campaign is poo poo. And I'm not talking about the story I am talking about the micro-freezes and stuttering that happen every minute, and the fact that setting all the settings to the highest still results in the game looking like it belong on the PS1.

I immediately regret my choices.... surely they will patch the PC?!

yesssss let the posts roll in

cougar cub
Jun 28, 2004

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Login page crashes on my windows phone - not actually surprised!

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Surely they will patch?

So Icey Seifuku
Dec 26, 2007

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Are there riot shields? I like riot shields.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

I'm not seeing anything on the playstore for android.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Type in "Call of Duty Advanced", or look under the publisher's name "Activision Publishing Inc.".

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

:(

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
decided I didn't feel like going to gamestop to get this and bought digitially and this poo poo is only on 56% I'm a dumbass

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I'm watching a stream and he just got killed by a gun that literally shot dubstep at him

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

sba posted:

decided I didn't feel like going to gamestop to get this and bought digitially and this poo poo is only on 56% I'm a dumbass

If you're implying that you wouldn't be a dumbass if you went to gamestop at midnight, then I got news for you...

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.videogamer.com/reviews/call_of_duty_advanced_warfare_review.html

Review from a site that gives no fucks about embargos apparently.

8/10 if you don't wanna read

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.

Alteisen posted:

http://www.videogamer.com/reviews/call_of_duty_advanced_warfare_review.html

Review from a site that gives no fucks about embargos apparently.

8/10 if you don't wanna read

They bought it privately. No embargo for them.

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009
If this game turns out to be terrible I will force the rear end in a top hat who made me buy it to pay compensation.

Clearly the purchase wasn't my fault and I was strong-armed.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

PC stream, says it's a good port and initial impressions are positive. http://www.twitch.tv/orb

He's having trouble finding games. No surprise there.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

lol my Gamestop broke street date by 20 minutes. See ya online, nerds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.

http://imgur.com/a/4Grca

Next gen gaming.

• Locked thread