Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
So uh, this is happening:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

So, basically, Thor kicks everyone's asses.

AnonSpore fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Nov 3, 2014

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Spider-Man is going to wreck all of the Titans.

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
Wolverine is revealed to be part Titan.

Art.
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Squidster fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Nov 3, 2014

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Wait, what is this?

edit: Thanks google!

Butt Ghost fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Nov 3, 2014

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
SIE SIND DAS ESSEN WIR BIN DER SPINNER

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Runs out of webbing, puts on 3D gear, teams up with Levi :allears:

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
Oh please god let there be a fight between Spiderman and Mikasa.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

I await the newest entry in the Marvel comedy series known as "Tony Stark's -Buster Armors", the Titanbuster.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Pretty sure those titans are all hosed.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
A less appropriate mishmash is hard to come by but I'll read it for trainwreck value

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

change my name posted:

Pretty sure those titans are all hosed.

Yeah even discounting the superheroes with powers that would crush them, the Marvel universe takes place in the present so they had access to more advanced weaponry. Those titans are screwed.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

TopHatGenius posted:

I'm digging the Archer Simpsons.
Yea, but what are the troglodytes after them parodying? Good lord that is some ugly poo poo.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

RatHat posted:

Yeah even discounting the superheroes with powers that would crush them, the Marvel universe takes place in the present so they had access to more advanced weaponry. Those titans are screwed.

Not if they do it Marvel Zombies style, I'd bet.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
I can't imagine an scenario where this crossover can happen without devaluing either side of the crossover.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Kyte posted:

I can't imagine an scenario where this crossover can happen without devaluing either side of the crossover.

This is normal for western/American comic crossovers.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

Kyte posted:

I don't think Marvel has anything to worry about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Zombies_vs._The_Army_of_Darkness#Plot

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
It seems I've been greatly overestimating the intrinsic worth of the Marvel side. Forgot the movies aren't representative.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Runs out of webbing, puts on 3D gear, teams up with Levi :allears:
Can't wait for Deadpool to get on a 3D gear and tear poo poo up.

Armor-Piercing
Sep 22, 2009

Nightly dance
of bleeding swords

achillesforever6 posted:

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

I will be sorely disappointed if this doesn't happen.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

This is beautiful.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Kyte posted:

It seems I've been greatly overestimating the intrinsic worth of the Marvel side. Forgot the movies aren't representative.

Eh, Marvel Zombies was real good fun for a while. Then, like all successful series, it gets run into the ground hard

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

thor wrecks frost giants all the time and tony's got way better tech then 3-d gear. the titans are going to get dominated.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Kyte posted:

Ms. Marvel totally owns.

That has basically nothing to do with this very strange crossover though!

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

The titans gain super powers after they eat some supes.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Just expose Mikasa to Hulk radiation and beat up Eren a bit. Boom humanity is saved.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

achillesforever6 posted:

I can't wait for Levi to try and break Deadpool.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Maybe Spider-Man ends up trapped in titan-universe for a while, I dunno.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006
Just when elections were getting me down, something comes along to make me love life again. :3:

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

RatHat posted:

Titans heal from all wounds not from the neck almost immediately. Wolverine level of bullshit.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

NutritiousSnack posted:

Titans heal from all wounds not from the neck almost immediately. Wolverine level of bullshit.

Well yeah, until they find out about the neck weakness it'll be tough. But after that all they have to do is shoot them from a helicopter or tall building. Miniguns, rocket launchers, explosives in general, ect. are all going to be able to completely vaporize the weakpoint. Tanks would completely trivialize the battle as well. Not sure how machine guns would fare, but they'd be able to incapacitate them at least.

And that's just for normal people. Most superheroes are gonna be killing/incapacitating them by the dozens.

RatHat fucked around with this message at 09:27 on Nov 4, 2014

Soulcleaver
Sep 25, 2007

Murderer
What if it'll be a Marvel character with no technology/no powers/mediocre powers who travels through a portal to the Attack on Titan world and has to use their meager resources against an overwhelming force?

I'm probably putting more thought into this than whoever greenlighted this thing.

Zogundar
Dec 5, 2007
Have we ever see a Titan, for example, bisected at the waist? How fast does something like THAT heal? Does the bottom half turn to smoke and bones and the top has to regrow a new bottom?

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

We haven't, but I'd imagine it's like you put it, since the core's at the neck. I believe they went into how fast they heal early in the series, and it's only a couple of minutes for even the biggest of wounds.

Kraus
Jan 17, 2008

For gently caress's sake, get the German right.

It's "Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger!" (Are ye the food? No, we are the hunter!)

Edit: Moron, you don't put the umlaut over the A and have the E there. AE is another way to write Ä.

Kraus fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Nov 4, 2014

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Die Jäger is plural so that's correct.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Kraus posted:

For gently caress's sake, get the German right.

It's "Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger!" (Are ye the food? No, we are the hunter!)

Edit: Moron, you don't put the umlaut over the A and have the E there. AE is another way to write Ä.

lol

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I have a feeling that the series called Attack on Titan may not be the best thing to expect proper grammar from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Saagonsa posted:

I have a feeling that the series called Attack on Titan may not be the best thing to expect proper grammar from

They haven't introduced the final plot point where they literally attack the moon.