Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

propaganda machine posted:

[redacted] you, you [redacted][redacted], [redacted]-swilling, pig-[redacted], [redacted]-[redacted] stick[redacted] in you [redacted][redacted]windscreen wiper[redacted] *horrifically detailed expletives continue for numerous pages offending every minority and all people with disabilities as well as breaking just about every taboo in human culture*
Propaganda machine, Vanilla Town has ragequit with a multi-page foul-mouthed rant too explicit to reproduce here and resulting in a permaban. (feel free to fill in the blanks like taste did Pmach).

In a shocking revelation it appears that Propaganda machine and lampsacus share an IP address and a brief investigation reveals that Lampsacus, Vanilla Town is an alt account of Pmach used to indulge her shitposting tendencies with and has also been banned.

DAY 5 has begun.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
I've just pmed ecco to tell them to pm soru cos I'm logged out of votefinder and don't remember what my password is. we are currently in day 4.5 limbo where everyone looks like John Malkovich.

DAY 5 IS GO!!!

Puntification fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Nov 4, 2014

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
gently caress you, you cockgoblin, jizz-swilling, pig-brony, goatse-pounding sticktit in your puffy botox windscreen wiper suckhole *horrifically detailed expletives continue for numerous pages offending every minority and all people with disabilities as well as breaking just about every taboo in human culture*

my name is inigo montoya
you banned me from the internet
me cago en la leche de tu madre

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Malkovich, Malkovich Malkovich. Malkovich?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Let's just say the deadline is thursday afternoon and the day has begun, clearly ecco's not checking their PMs and I want to get things moving. Lamp and Pmach are dead. With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch. I remembered my password

Puntification fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Nov 4, 2014

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (5): EXAKT Science, Rarity, Somberbrero, winvirus, Your Personal Muse

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is November 06th, 2014 at 10:39 p.m. GMT -- that's in about 2 days, 6 hours.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

##vote somb

It's Somb and rarity. I'm the doctor. Hi

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

winvirus posted:

##vote somb

It's Somb and rarity. I'm the doctor. Hi

no winvirus you're not the Malkovich, I'm the Malkovich. exakt/winvirus/exakt/winvirus. Oops. ##vote winvirus

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
gently caress I am so sorry PMach. I'm a big.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I mean vig.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
you saved us a Malkovich, it's okay.

vote winvirus or vote me. i'm the Malkovich and he's claiming Malkovich.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
my question would be why you didn't immediately Malkovich that, Exakt.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
##vote somber

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Somberbrero posted:

the majority of your posting is contributing towards finding scum and that's hard to fake when you haven't played much mafia before. i've played too much mafia and if i can't read newbie scum by now then i suck.

damnit

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

if this indeed the case then i apologize. i am in fact a big dumb idiot, fwiw.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
you're either scum or very confused but you should unvote immediately because this is probably lynch-lose. there's no reason to listen to winvirus.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Somberbrero posted:

you're either scum or very confused but you should unvote immediately because this is probably lynch-lose. there's no reason to listen to winvirus.

##unvote

winvirus why should i trust you?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Please explain to me who to vote via analogies to professional wrestling

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Famed wrestler the Dalai Lama.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Your Personal Muse posted:

Please explain to me who to vote via analogies to professional wrestling

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
although if exakt is a vig with no counter-claim then it's either rarity or ypm. whatever, lynch winvirus and figure out the last person tomorrow.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

i mean i'm town and i'm the doctor and i've just protected myself every night because :effort:

but those are pretty beautiful and if y'all mislynch me and lose the game i will not mind because wow

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

i'm like 99% sure it's somb or rarity, because somb would keep me alive because i'm easy to paint as scum when i'm doing jack poo poo (like this, this low effort mafia game)

rarity just because gut says her over ypm

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm VT, my flavour is poo poo-poster. I breadcrumbed it in the first post in the hope all VTs were poo poo-posters

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
shouldn't be sure because i am counter-claiming doctor and not because of nightkill speculation, though?

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

then you're basically confirmed scum in my mind, somb, because i am assuredly the doctor unless this stupid game has two doctors (which i doubt because then i would hate punt forever)

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

also note how somb put forth so much effort in ~low effort~ mafia. hmMmm. really makes you think.nwho would do that? a high effort person

also rarity i thought about it and i guess i could see ypm as a scum. you have swayed me. god bless

also also it makes sense for the scum to counterclaim doc on the last day so actually this is likely lylo and somb is going for the win so.

man it feels good to be right

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
you know what also makes sense is opening w/ a doc claim if you are scum, winvirus

<====== been on scum lynches and is a doctor

^ has not been on scum lynches and isn't actually a doctor

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm 50-50 between Somb and winv. However, I feel confident that Exakt is town, which means either Somb/winv are going for a gambit or YPM is scum. Right now I think voting for YPM is going to be the best option for the day. I'll look into him properly tomorrow.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

So you're saying that Winvirus is like Hulk Hogan, who in the public pretended to be the hero of the people (town doctor) when in reality he was a scumbag who furthered his own career at the expense of others. On the other hand, we are the Ultimate Warrior, who claimed to be the true hero of the people (town doctor), but was hindered by his narrow mindedness and limited knowledge but had the love of the masses in his corner (uninformed majority).

You are asking me to rewrite history by becoming Andre the Giant and putting an end to Winvirusmania before he can take your finish and kick out right at the three count, making you look terrible three years later.

Did I get that right?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
YPM who do you think are the scum?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Rarity, I'm really confused here. From your perspective, either winvirus or I is scum. Why in the world would I vote an unknown quantity when I have a more or less absolute chance of lynching scum? I feel like you're overcomplicating this but I can't figure out the motivation behind that. I don't know whether the second scum is you or YPM, but it doesn't matter right now. I'll figure it out tomorrow if I'm alive.

Your Personal Muse posted:

So you're saying that Winvirus is like Hulk Hogan, who in the public pretended to be the hero of the people (town doctor) when in reality he was a scumbag who furthered his own career at the expense of others. On the other hand, we are the Ultimate Warrior, who claimed to be the true hero of the people (town doctor), but was hindered by his narrow mindedness and limited knowledge but had the love of the masses in his corner (uninformed majority).

You are asking me to rewrite history by becoming Andre the Giant and putting an end to Winvirusmania before he can take your finish and kick out right at the three count, making you look terrible three years later.

Did I get that right?

yes, exactly.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Rarity posted:

YPM who do you think are the scum?

Well it's either somber or Win, and I'm more inclined to vote for win since Somber is pretty much the only person not hiding behind the low effort of low effort mafia.

Your case on me is total garbage and you aren't necessarily pushing it, which gives me some pause on you. But doesn't really matter today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

I promise promise promise it's not me ypm. you know me. would i lie? the answer....is no

• Locked thread