Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I'm really disappointed there isn't a role called Bad Cop that gets true results no matter what, but accidentally vigs any VT they investigate from copping too hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Is it still night? Goddamnit Ernie!

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
woops forgot to send my email gently caress this is so hard paying attention to threads

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

It is still Night 1
No one sent me anything...
(except Opop)

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
im pretty sure i sent the email 30 minutes ago

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Waiting on Dr. Hurt and PM

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

The night ended rather quickly. The FBI was involved and they soon realized that no foul play occurred and that as the plan stated, everyone targeted Dr. Hurt. Everyone.

Dr. Hurt, Paranoid Town Cop, has been shot in the back Night 1

The game continues, Day 2 starts now!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (4): HiipFire, Opopanax, Poison Mushroom, Quidnose

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh good, flips are full. I got town so I'm regular or naive. Of the four of us there should be one other town result and one scum result from the insane cop.
Which means two other people will say the got town results, and one is lying.
Man these are fun, why don't we run these more often?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I got town as well, which makes me whatever Opop isn't. Unless Opop is lying. :tinfoil:

Real nice of the scum to confirm our reads for us, though.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Well I also got town, so that's a problem.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Then quid's confirmed town and it's between PM and HF.
I guess this is kind of the problem with dethys, I have no idea how to figure out which one is lying

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I got town also?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I guess we could no lynch again and try with 3 tomorrow. They'll kill quid, but provided the two townies target the same person
A) one will get town and one will get scum, meaning the target is scum
B) both get town, meaning the target is town,

Only possible issue would be if scum claims they got a scum result and the two townies both get town but I suppose we'll just have to use our brains at that point.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh.
Well, hmm.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So all four of checked Hurt and all four got town?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Insane cop should have gotten scum, right? Or is insane randomized?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Assuming that's not the twist then yeah, insane cop would have gotten scum, and has no reason to lie as it confirms them

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

:cop: looks like I got called up to turn in my badge and gun to the great Captain of the Force in the Sky. Haha nah just kiddin' I'm a hell cop now. Busting perps in hell forever. Some people call it eternal damnation, I call it heaven. :cop:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I miss Dr. Hurt's roleplaying

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Ok, everyone reread their night results, because a town cop is being an idiot and misreading or lying for no reason or whatever.

Also, I just want to confirm, everyone got a result that said TOWN?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Ernie's twist! :argh:

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Well it told me that hurt was a good guy
so yeah town

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So we either don't have an insane cop, or some kind of framer role that hit the insane cop. That's all I can come up a with and I'm not sure what it means.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I think it means that whatever Ernie did, it fixed the "becomes just a logic puzzle" issue. So, I think it might be good to start talking and actually scumhunting, since it's MYLO right now.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah. Kind of regret rushing through yesterday now.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I have bad feelings about Opop. Discuss.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I have a bad feeling about how bland you've been, Quidnose. You've barely said or done anything that would make anyone notice you. Elaborate on your bad feeling. What posts give you the feeling? Can you figure out why?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Poison Mushroom posted:

I have a bad feeling about how bland you've been, Quidnose. You've barely said or done anything that would make anyone notice you. Elaborate on your bad feeling. What posts give you the feeling? Can you figure out why?

I'm sorrryyyy, whaaaat? Have we actually been playing mafia or just kind of cruising until we got to today and realized there was weirdness going on?

This is so ridiculous I can't even!

I feel bad about Opop because he's been driving everything and calling the shots. Feels scummy to me. But now I don't like that you're calling me out for not participating in our not-a-game currently.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If someone else wants to call the shots and drive instead I'm not going to stop them, but you've all been pretty quiet, so suck a bag of dicks,

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

OPEN HOSTILITY TO MY CONCERNS

Opop, what do you think of PM calling me out for inactivity when nobody but you has been doing anything?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quidnose posted:

OPEN HOSTILITY TO MY CONCERNS

Opop, what do you think of PM calling me out for inactivity when nobody but you has been doing anything?

Fine since it was in direct response to you and not just out of nowhere.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Does anyone else have any thoughts on anything? HF?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Alright good talk

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Opopanax posted:

Alright good talk
Sorry, I'm kinda stumped here

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I mean I don't think there's a lot to talk about because we didn't generate any content D1. Now the only content we have is weird night action results, which isn't indicative of alignment. Nobody is really saying anything, not sure why you're upset with nothing happening when you pushed for D1 to have no content.

Hey, that right there sums up my scummy feelings about Opop!

If we lynch someone today, will we lose the game if we're wrong?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

:cop: if you steal in life you go to hell. I get paid twenty silver coins for every perp I bring in. I'm working my way up the system, but my boss says I need to get a little more aggressive with my subjects. Is there any way to be a good cop in hell?? I feel like every day I'm becoming more of the bad cop. :cop:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Our only option if we want another day is to no lynch, so.

##vote No Lynch

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

:cop: Today during my break I watched this old greek guy try to roll a huge stone up a hill. pretty hosed up. all the other cops threw their doughnuts at him but I just didn't feel right. why waste a good doughnut. :cop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quidnose posted:

sure why you're upset with nothing happening when you pushed for D1 to have no content.

I absolutely did not. I suggested we no lynch and came up with a plan of action, people were free to disagree with me and discuss things, instead you all barely posted and then Hurt hammered early

• Locked thread