Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

That fridge on Conan dunking... I nearly died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...
Everyone should check out what Daniel Radcliffe just did on the Tonight Show. Holy poo poo.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

Revol posted:

Everyone should check out what Daniel Radcliffe just did on the Tonight Show. Holy poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKdV5FvXLuI

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Wh....what was that sorcery? Incredible.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

loving Christ, I just watched that :stare: Was not expecting that out of the dude who played Harry loving Potter hahaha

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Hooooly gently caress, Max Weinberg came back on Conan tonight :aaaaa: This is surreal and glorious.

It was a beautiful moment http://teamcoco.com/video/max-weinberg-returns

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Of course GRRM starts eating a slice of pizza as soon as it cuts to commercial

DominoDancing
Apr 26, 2008

Each morning after Sunblest
Feel the benefit
Mental arithmetic

Haha that's pretty good indeed. I guess stuff like this is actually a nice exercise when you're an actor an have to memorize pages and pages of lines.

ufarn
May 30, 2009
He's a fan of tongue-twisters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSAaiYKF0cs

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Metallica will be playing the final week of the Late Late Show.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

I'll watch it for the spectacle, but I'm not exactly happy about it. Five songs means they might be able to fit in one, maybe two good songs from the 80s, between schilling whatever recent war crime they have committed to disc now. One solid email jingle cover will make up for everything else though.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
I hope Kristen Bell is one of the guests on the final LLS episode. Every one of her appearances on Ferguson has been awesome.

Chand0X
Sep 15, 2003

It won't be the last week of the LLS. They will be on November 17-21st.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

whydirt posted:

I hope Kristen Bell is one of the guests on the final LLS episode.
How can she not be unless she is massively preggers?
I'd also like to see Ariel Tweto, Lauren Graham and of course Kate Mara.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Robnoxious posted:

And Morgan Freeman, duh.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b82idSYHSu8

bubblelubble
Feb 26, 2013

scribbled out the truth,
paying in naivety.

Robnoxious posted:

I also wouldn't mind seeing any one of Craig's comedian friends on the show, e.g Ricky Gervais. Or rly anybody funny.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Rashida Jones and the ghost of Michael Clarke Duncan.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

That was amazing. Bro shooters became a parody of themselves awhile ago, but I didn't realize they've come full circle and gotten awesome now.

Press X to pay respects.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
Here's the schedule of guests for Craig's final three weeks. I'm guessing some slots are still open. I don't care about Kunal Nayyar to see him for two segments.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/late_late_show/news/1003415/

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Akbar posted:

Here's the schedule of guests for Craig's final three weeks. I'm guessing some slots are still open. I don't care about Kunal Nayyar to see him for two segments.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/late_late_show/news/1003415/

Pretty good lineup overall. Kristen Bell, Jay Leno, Mila Kunis, Ariel Tweto, Rashida Jones, Drew Carey, Steve Carell, Dave Attell, and Larry King stand out to me.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
I am shocked he did not try to get Peter Capaldi

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Can't say Jay Leno as last guest excites me, but overall it'll be nice seeing Craig interact with his lady friends one last time.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

wa27 posted:

Pretty good lineup overall. Kristen Bell, Jay Leno, Mila Kunis, Ariel Tweto, Rashida Jones, Drew Carey, Steve Carell, Dave Attell, and Larry King stand out to me.

Don't sleep on Angela Kinsey and Tim Meadows. Craig's a racist maniac after all.

bubblelubble
Feb 26, 2013

scribbled out the truth,
paying in naivety.
Kristen and Rashida are exciting, but yeeeessss Max Greenfield's coming back! :dance:

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Oh good... they scheduled Carrie Fisher too.
She isn't much of a looker anymore but her life is enough of a trainwreck to always be entertaining.
Whenever Craig interviews Carrie it meanders wildly to parts unknown.
Sometimes really dark and scary places.

Cool Cherry Cream
Jun 15, 2013
Wait are Craig and Colbert leaving in the same week?

I know they're coming back, but....:(

Chand0X
Sep 15, 2003

Cool Cherry Cream posted:

Wait are Craig and Colbert leaving in the same week?

I know they're coming back, but....:(

Colbert is December 18th and Craig is December 19th (even though Craig is taping his final episode on the 18th).

:( :( :(

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
Leno on Fallon is...weird.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Yvette Nicole Brown and that dress... She looks amazing.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Team Coco is playing Dragon Age on Twitch.

The Conan character looks amazing.

Skunny Wundy
Jul 9, 2012

craig ferguson's creepy mustache is delightful

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

U2 was supposed to be the musical guest all week this week on Fallon, but Bono got injured while cycling in Central Park and that's not gonna be happening.

quote:

From Edge, Adam & Larry:

It looks like we will have to do our Tonight Show residency another time - we're one man down. Bono has injured his arm in a cycling spill in Central Park and requires some surgery to repair it. We're sure he'll make a full recovery soon, so we'll be back! Much thanks to Jimmy Fallon and everyone at the show for their understanding.
Thank god, because that would have been agonizing to watch :v:

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:
STOP THE GODDAMN FRED-MAKING-poo poo-UP BIT IT WASN'T FUNNY THE FIRST 80 TIMES AND IT ISN'T EVER GOING TO BE

I keep wanting this show to be good and this poo poo keeps getting in the way of a good show. Fred thinks he's above such pedestrian fare as late night talk shows and he's gonna subvert the gently caress out of it.

bubblelubble
Feb 26, 2013

scribbled out the truth,
paying in naivety.

pwn posted:

STOP THE GODDAMN FRED-MAKING-poo poo-UP BIT IT WASN'T FUNNY THE FIRST 80 TIMES AND IT ISN'T EVER GOING TO BE

I keep wanting this show to be good and this poo poo keeps getting in the way of a good show. Fred thinks he's above such pedestrian fare as late night talk shows and he's gonna subvert the gently caress out of it.

Though I do like Fred Talks unlike you, I think the show just needs to branch out into other regular skits in addition to Fred's silliness. For example, I really enjoyed the Seth Sits on a Park Bench And Thinks About Stuff skit - hoping they do more instalments of that! The long escalator ride skit was another good one. They just have a lot of Fred Talks, which can understandably get old. But it's their first year - cut them some slack.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

If only there was another show during the same time that's been ad libbing and improving the entire concept the entire time...

After December 19th: "If only..."

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Robnoxious posted:

If only there was another show during the same time that's been ad libbing and improving the entire concept the entire time...

After December 19th: "If only..."

Only one more month. :(

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Conan needs to do An Idiot Abroad-style show with Jordan Schlansky. Jordan getting shut down by the coffee broad was amazing.

bubblelubble
Feb 26, 2013

scribbled out the truth,
paying in naivety.
Confession time: I used to find him a bit bland, but after watching him on SNL and his shows for a while now, and esp after seeing that pseudo-U2 performance with the Roots, I'm finding Jimmy Fallon rly loving attractive and it's freaking me out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

bubblelubble posted:

Confession time: I used to find him a bit bland, but after watching him on SNL and his shows for a while now, and esp after seeing that pseudo-U2 performance with the Roots, I'm finding Jimmy Fallon rly loving attractive and it's freaking me out.

Yeah well if you love him so much, why don't you marry him.