Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Imaging making out with someone who didn't have a mouth. Imagine how that would feel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Nostradingus posted:

Imaging making out with someone who didn't have a mouth. Imagine how that would feel.

She has tiny pores that function as mouths all over her face. Kind of like a sponge.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I don't remember Arthur at all, but I think we had Vivian before? Maybe I just blocked it out in between all the gratuitous fight scenes that we should totally get back to someday.

Vivian was introduced ages ago, but I don't remember seeing Arthur either. At least not with a robe and a wizard hat.

That's a pretty cool robe though

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Nostradingus posted:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I screamed a little when Hello Kitty took off her clothes. I just typed those words. Look.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I don't what I laughed harder at, "hello kitty mouthless makeout scene", Hello Kitty having a disturbing amount of scars on her body, or Arthur in a loving wizard hat.

Man I missed this comic.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
I had to look for awhile for a Ronald sighting in that comic. He's still there watching. The payoff better be worth it.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I loved everything about this page. Mouthless Hello Kitty makeouts, mean whiles back to things that never happened...reading it made me feel like I was back eating chilidogs without a care in the world.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Archenteron posted:

I had to look for awhile for a Ronald sighting in that comic. He's still there watching. The payoff better be worth it.

I completely missed that.
Ronald is a creep.

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008
Does Sonic lore still have chilidogs in it? I haven't seen a Sonic cartoon in like 20 years.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

NutritiousSnack posted:

Lazerbot is spoiling us guys. Another great page up

I knew we saw Arthur before. Had to go back to page 48 for this one.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

God I miss the old dialogue

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

RiskyChris posted:

Does Sonic lore still have chilidogs in it? I haven't seen a Sonic cartoon in like 20 years.

I don't know, but you can make them yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbp12kKGFig

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

RiskyChris posted:

Pretty sure one of the more recent games brought them back. Dunno if that applies to that new CG cartoon or what.

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

Hello Kitty being covered in scars made me laugh pretty hard. I love this dumb comic so much.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

You should have posted LB's description on the DeviantArt page:

quote:

Its been explained before but for this page I'll explain it again in Tails gets trolled tails and hello kitty are adults they aren't based off of the original sources in how they act, age or how they think and flashbacks aren't the same. so its not pedophilia in the comic. not only do they act older they look it to. just saying it so people won't lose there poo poo.

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:
How else do you explain Hello Kitty being a giant compared to her usual depiction?

I wouldn't know.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Ballz posted:

The Bird and the Cat is what tells me not to ever give up on this thread.

And just like the flip of a switch, we're back in business.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I guess no one wants to point out the fact that LB drew Hello Kitty's underboobs in that disrobing panel.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

RiskyChris posted:

Yeah, check out the Sonic and the Black Knight intro

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

The MSJ posted:

I guess no one wants to point out the fact that LB drew Hello Kitty's underboobs in that disrobing panel.

Some of us were trying to forget.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I gotta be honest when I saw this thread had 300+ new replies i thought it was just goon poo poo

but god drat, this right here, is the good stuff. "The and The" was a loving bombshell. "What a retarded rear end dog" loving killed me. For a while there I honestly thought Lazey B was just ganna have a nice short children's comic 9I honestly wouldn't have been surprised)

also to anyone complaining about flipping back and forth between maudlin drama and crazy poo poo; the comic has literally always been this. That just makes the crazy stuff even better. "Meanwhile back to Arthur and Vivian" was loving gold.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

he finally cashed in the arthur check

god drat

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

If you felt strange vibes, it's because there's a new page.

nerdbot posted:

he finally cashed in the arthur check

And boy did he ever.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

LazyB is going to wake up in 3 years time on his way off to college and realise that he's still drawing Arthur in a wizard cloak and hat. He's going to want to wrap it up soon, it's probably not as cool or epic as he thought even last year. People get older; people change.

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.
Where's the wedding ring in panel 2?

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

simplefish posted:

LazyB is going to wake up in 3 years time on his way off to college and realise that he's still drawing Arthur in a wizard cloak and hat. He's going to want to wrap it up soon, it's probably not as cool or epic as he thought even last year. People get older; people change.

Haha you think this kid is getting into college

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

I work in a university. You have too much faith.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

simplefish posted:

He and his comic have already changed over the course of the comic's run. This started as Tails getting trolled and him and his freinds trying to deal with it. The process isn't over.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Looks like we're getting another Pac Man scene soon wakka

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Predicting Death of the Auther

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Mathhole posted:

Where's the wedding ring in panel 2?

lol

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I know this can be said about nearly any page of this comic, but seriously, look at this page out of context. this thing is loving weird

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Sonic's spirit confirmed to literally live in Tails.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

tiistai posted:

SonicEggman's spirit confirmed to literally live in TailsKnuckles.

It's why he wants to gently caress Amy.

I can't believe I just wrote that.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
I had completely forgotten about PacMan...my god this thing is never going to end

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

I had completely forgotten about PacMan...my god this thing is never going to end

It's a monumental masterpiece that is carried over from father to son.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

FlyinPingu posted:

Haha you think this kid is getting into college

Of course he's not going to college. After this poo poo goes straight to the the Louvre, he's just going to retire and be a wealthy artist, duh.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
It will dampen the lights towards it's suffocation

I'm starting to think lazyb is putting this through google translate a few times. There is no way a native English speaker could construct these sentences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I like that he thinks that Vivian's makeup are her eyes.