Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Christoff posted:

Need a thread titled "Pyf dogges sleeping in weird/idgaf positions"

this is that thread hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
That describes most dogge pics

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Sorry for the clickbait but on mobile and can't upload all the pics

http://fashionablygeek.com/costumes/meet-the-corgi-avengers-cosplay/#more-112069

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I got a new phone today and started playing with the camera.

e: just looked at it on my laptop. it looks better on a phone.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Here's the original

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Cole posted:

I got a new phone today and started playing with the camera.

e: just looked at it on my laptop. it looks better on a phone.

Ah, the Fallout filter.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
my dog looked exactly like that when it was a pup. exactly. same white areas on chest and paws with black snout and hosed up lopsided ears that are short and boxy like that

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Cole posted:

Here's the original

So handsome :)

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

The Montster says hey GiP!

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Sorry for meme

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Holy poo poo the firetruck crashing :3

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

me in da morning

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

The Video. Doesn't add any footage, but that thunk of the firetruck :3:

Fake Edit:
Haha, there's another video, although it doesn't have quite the same oomph.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02FKd8n05ac

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Almost five minutes of smiles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xds8pp3ASk

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
My Saturday morning

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Gave this guy his final pets before he went to sleep permanently this morning.

15 1/2 good years of invading fresh warm laundry, cuddling with any warm body that had a pulse, chasing rabbits through a horse field when he was young, unmaking beds to get under the sheets in the winter, and still commanding enough respect from the other dogs that not even the 90lb lab/dane mix would try to kick him out of the big dog bed. A good life :unsmith:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:smith:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Good dog.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Good dogge :smith:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

RIP Icon of Sin's dogge. You were a good dogge. :smith:

hope this pic of graceful wolves cheers you up

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

:( did you know it was time? Or did have health issues? Was he going around trying to find a small place/corner to die alone? Always bummed me out how dogs did that :(

RIP

E/n -
totally forgot about this one. This video is really dramatic and WILL make you cry but it really puts in the perspective of losing a close dogge and how important they were to you and the positive effect/change they have on your life

:siren: not for the faint of heart

http://youtu.be/EOAcRKZxjy4

God drat allergies is it stuffy in here guys?

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Nov 8, 2014

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
A few days ago the neighbor across the street came and asked if I knew who's dog was in her yard. I went to see and there was a female dog sitting in the corner shaking in fear as I approached. So scared she was pissing on herself. I told them I would keep an eye out for the owner. This was total bullshit because this dog was obviously abused so there is no way in hell I'm going to find the owners, laws be damned.

I saw the dog on the street a few times but never was able to get near her because she would run in fear.

Today I didn't take no for an answer. I approached her, braved the growling and showing of teeth and just started petting her. You can feel all her ribs and every vertebrae she has. Her feet also look like this:

I fed her and bathed her and now she won't leave me alone so I guess what I'm saying is hey GiP meet my new dogge Rousey. Named for another bad bitch who takes a beating and keeps on ticking.

She won't leave my shadow since feeding her.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Christoff posted:

:( did you know it was time? Or did have health issues? Was he going around trying to find a small place/corner to die alone? Always bummed me out how dogs did that :(

RIP

E/n -
totally forgot about this one. This video is really dramatic and WILL make you cry but it really puts in the perspective of losing a close dogge and how important they were to you and the positive effect/change they have on your life

:siren: not for the faint of heart

http://youtu.be/EOAcRKZxjy4

God drat allergies is it stuffy in here guys?

We knew it was time. He was already deaf and mostly blind, then he just lost most control of his rear half last night. Couldn't stand on his rear legs and he lost control of his bowels (leaving a wet mess in the crate he liked to hang out in), and we we got to the vet this morning he seemed pretty disoriented too. He was the last one left of all the dogs I grew up with, we got him in the summer of 1999 (right before I started high school). The next youngest one is a 10-year old golden lab who's still in good shape (she gets walked daily and swims when the weather allows it) who is currently pawing at me right now and threatening to lay down on my feet if I keep ignoring her.

e: attn NOW plz

Icon Of Sin fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Nov 9, 2014

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Sorry for your loss Icon.

:smith:

And good on you Cole.

:unsmith:

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
I feel so :smith: right now. gently caress. I just spent the past 10 minutes hugging my dog.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Yeah that's the unfortunate sequence of events and exactly what happened to the pooch we had the longest. Lost bowel control and keep trying to find a dark corner to die alone so we took her in

Only time will heal and never fully but best to just take solace in the fact that you gave him a good life and showered him with love and got the same in return to you, friends, and family

Celebrate his life and reminisce all the silly and dumb things he did that made him unique

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Cole posted:

A few days ago the neighbor across the street came and asked if I knew who's dog was in her yard. I went to see and there was a female dog sitting in the corner shaking in fear as I approached. So scared she was pissing on herself. I told them I would keep an eye out for the owner. This was total bullshit because this dog was obviously abused so there is no way in hell I'm going to find the owners, laws be damned.

I saw the dog on the street a few times but never was able to get near her because she would run in fear.

Today I didn't take no for an answer. I approached her, braved the growling and showing of teeth and just started petting her. You can feel all her ribs and every vertebrae she has. Her feet also look like this:

I fed her and bathed her and now she won't leave me alone so I guess what I'm saying is hey GiP meet my new dogge Rousey. Named for another bad bitch who takes a beating and keeps on ticking.

She won't leave my shadow since feeding her.

At least she has a good home now.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

I feel so :smith: right now. gently caress. I just spent the past 10 minutes hugging my dog.

Same. but I dont have a dog.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Find someone who has a dog, and ask if you can borrow them for a hug. Dog owners will understand.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

God drat..

Next time I see 14 or some other large amount of replies Im not clicking on the thread because I know someone lost a good dogge.

Yes I will and then spend a half hour telling people my allergies are acting up. gently caress you guys. :smith:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Here is a funny comic to help with the sads

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Icon Of Sin posted:

Gave this guy his final pets before he went to sleep permanently this morning.

Cole posted:

hey GiP meet my new dogge Rousey. Named for another bad bitch who takes a beating and keeps on ticking.

Feeling a really strong circle-of-life thing going on. Good dogges all around.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Wingnut Ninja posted:

One dogge exits, another dogge enters. :unsmith:

Naked Bear fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Nov 9, 2014

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Wingnut Ninja posted:

This gives me an idea.

Cole. Give IoS your new dogge.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Genocide Tendency posted:

This gives me an idea.

Cole. Give IoS your new dogge.

I'm down. I'm still not 100% sure if I'm keeping her. I'm putting the word out to a few people and if a good home pops up anyone soon I will be okay with parting with her.

As long as we get updates like all the time. That's not negotiable.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

my family came over today and roscoe was just hopping around having a rad time getting every pet possible and begging for food

my dad kept giving him bites, id bitch but gently caress it not gonna tell my dad to stop feeding my dog

i got a roscoe video to post later, now i got an iphone 6 i loving love shooting slowmo videos and watching roscoe in 240 fps

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

First night wish me luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilersquirrel
Oct 16, 2004
My little sister is awesome and bought me this account.
June was my shadow for a few weeks after I pulled her off the street, that dog will love you with all its heart forever for taking it in(regardless of whether you keep her or not).

More anti-sadness content:

Mornings with June

Real hard to get up out of bed somemost days.

She has developed an incredible homing ability for sticker bushes, so she gets to visit the groomers for a buzz cut tomorrow morning.

E: goddamn mobile apps, fixing share settings...

Kilersquirrel fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Nov 9, 2014