Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Worst deadline contract extension
This poll is closed.
Klay Thompson 11 12.79%
Nikola Vucevic 6 6.98%
Alec Burks 36 41.86%
Ricky Rubio 33 38.37%
Total: 86 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Niwrad posted:

Remember when the Bulls played defense?

Remember when Rose didn't get hurt while doing anything basketball related during a game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

Two Tone Shoes posted:

Hey that thing I said was going to happened is happening.

edit-- nevermind Anderson just did a spin move that sent a spurs dude out of his shoes then nailed a 3. I love you Anderson.

That was a fantabulous flop attempt by Daye.

Spurs don't look better than the Pelicans really, which is sad. Still turning it over too much, fortunately they are killing the boards which has kept them in the game.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
The Knicks should probably do a better job defending this Kyle Korver dude.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Spurtability! Bodies are flying everywhere

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mr Hands Colon posted:

Remember when Rose didn't get hurt while doing anything basketball related during a game?

No.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
There's some dude yelling his lungs out in Houston

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Nice game for Wade tonight

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
That was quite a shove by Duncan.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

BearDrivingTruck posted:

There's some dude yelling his lungs out in Houston
yeah that dude is definitely wasted.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Tyler Zeller will never be able to create his own shot but within that limitation he has looked really effective for the Celtics.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Wade being nice to Wiggins. :unsmith:

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
lol knicks suck

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
It always looks really weird when Davis uses a floater.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

:drat: Tony Parker can still play pretty good ball.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lol celtics

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Sometimes Davis game sneaks up on you. I've been watching this whole game and I was thinking "hrm, he's been kind of quiet." Checked the box score. Oh, he's got 18 points, 9 boards, 4 blocks and 3 steals. Apparently I'm loving blind.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

attackmole posted:

Sometimes Davis game sneaks up on you. I've been watching this whole game and I was thinking "hrm, he's been kind of quiet." Checked the box score. Oh, he's got 18 points, 9 boards, 4 blocks and 3 steals. Apparently I'm loving blind.

That's normal. He is the best garbage man that can occasionally score in iso or off mid-range jumpshots.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.

attackmole posted:

There was like a 30 second stretch where he scored 6 points and got 3 rebounds when the Pelicans went up by 7. If you look away for even a bit you can miss a really crazy spurt of production.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
I think he just miiiiight be good at basketball.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Tyreke Evans, unfortunately, is not.

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
Aaron Brooks, yo.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
holy crap, i fell asleep again and d-mo has 16 points, canaan has 21, what the gently caress is going on

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
loving lol'in at that Tyreke buzzer beater.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Kibner posted:

Funny story about that.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.

Kibner posted:

bad at basketball, great at ending a quarter with some crazy shot that shouldn't go in but does.

A3th3r
Jul 27, 2013

success is a dream & achievements are the cream

Aww.. Dwayne Wade holdin it down in Miami even after the Heat got gutted in the offseason. Being that I'm from the Twin Cities, Wiggins is like a son to me so I don't feel that bad about it.

Met Shawn Marion when he used to play for the Suns a while back. He came into my work at Best Buy, bought a few dvd's with his entourage, then left. I'm serious, the dude is like 6'5" 240lbs. He used a black card that was really heavy.. i guess that's cause there's $20mil on tap there in the bank account? So I ask him to check ID for an R-rated film (that's Best Buy company policy, you're supposed to do that) & he says: "Oh, you know who I am." I actually didn't because I was from out of state & just going to college there, but he didn't know that obviously. The other workers after were like, dude, did you really not know who this millionaire basketball player was? And I was like, well yeah, I don't pay that much attention to basketball... they were incredulous at me.

Anyways, that's my Shawn Marian Story. That's probably why Bron Bron, Mr. Love & Marion won tonight for the Cavs against the enemy Denver Nuggets the other night.. they got millions on tap man.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Don't be hurt Klay

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton
Papnickagetthefuckoutofhere

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
move yo drat head ref chhhhhhhhhrist

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Evans made that jumper, now he is going to try to be the only source of offense for the rest of the game.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Tony Parker is also good at basketball.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

Steph owns forever and always

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
That was a hell of a block by Jrue right there.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton
The Rockets have to get a backup center

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Parlett316 posted:

The Rockets have to get a backup center

Thanks again, btw.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Kawhi looks super gassed, but that might just be his normal stone face. Or he could be playing his way into shape after missing preseason. Dude's impossible to read.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

That first half was garbage, but we did it somehow.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Kibner posted:

Thanks again, btw.

Asik is a bitch, he sat and cried the whole year. Addition by subtraction imo.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

attackmole posted:

Kawhi looks super gassed, but that might just be his normal stone face. Or he could be playing his way into shape after missing preseason. Dude's impossible to read.

Kawhi is the captain from Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Wade splittin' PnR defense like it was nothin': https://vine.co/v/Oe3nvuVvXMU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Parlett316 posted:

Asik is a bitch, he sat and cried the whole year. Addition by subtraction imo.

Speaking of, would you like one Alexis Ajinca? He has a little bit of range, blocks a lot of shots, and rebounds well!

(also averages like 15 fouls per 36)

• Locked thread