Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The music is cool and it's like playing an 80s actiony stealthy movie set in LA. Watching Metal Gear Scanlon 2 made me think of this but tell me your thoughts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i havent beaten gta5 yet but part of it, just in case u dont think im a true gamer, is because i lost my printer power cord, and used my ps3 one

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
I enjoyed the James Bond mission in GTA 5. That mission and the one where you're drugged an fly around are the two most memorable missions

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

hmm not sure, op

Iron Casanova
Dec 7, 2012

Visual SHOCK! Speed SHOCK! Sound SHOCK!

zen death robot posted:

I'm waiting for the superior PC version

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

zen death robot posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

First person mode in the PC version is going to be epic, especially if it's available online.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

zen death robot posted:

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

First person mode in the PC version is going to be epic, especially if it's available online.

ddoes the pc version support tthe rift?

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
GTA 5 is actually quite epic

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Is it better than Vice City?

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I beat GTA V and don't remember any stealth missions. They must have not actually been that good if I can't remember them.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Fat Care-Bear posted:

GTA 5 is actually quite epic

Are you going to get it for the PC?

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

zen death robot posted:

Vice City>San Andreas>GTA5>GTA3>>>>>GTA4
Asked because Vice City is like my baseline for open world quality. It's the worst I'll bear to play, and if GTA5 can't even get up to that standard, then I guess you just saved me a few dollars. Thanks. :)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Great Joe posted:

Asked because Vice City is like my baseline for open world quality. It's the worst I'll bear to play, and if GTA5 can't even get up to that standard, then I guess you just saved me a few dollars. Thanks. :)

The open world in VC is really bad. It's flat, uninteresting and half of it is lifeless beach.

Iron Casanova
Dec 7, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The open world in VC is really bad. It's flat, uninteresting and half of it is lifeless beach.

And all that wasted space in middle.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

zen death robot posted:

Look at me, I think gaming peaked in 2004! I'm a TRUE GAMER unlike the rest of you fake motherfuckers!
UT2k4, Burnout 3 and Ace Combat 5 came out that year. Not sure if you're wrong.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfoa

Iron Casanova
Dec 7, 2012

Like a moth to a flame.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

zen death robot posted:

Look at me, I think gaming peaked in 2004! I'm a TRUE GAMER unlike the rest of you fake motherfuckers!

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I will play it on the PC.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

it was also the year sensible people realised john carmack can't game for poo poo

because doom 3, you see

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

oknope posted:

Are you going to get it for the PC?

I already got it for the 360 but will get another copy for PC, for the sweet multiplayer and mods

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll get it for PC as well.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
I wanna get the PC version. I wonder if Online will be any better on PC/with friends.

GTAV is a good game, I really don't get why people whine about it. It's nothing like GTAIV. Also

zen death robot posted:

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
im going to play, gta the 5, first person only with a No third person rule, its going to be cool and sweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
good gta multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgwVgTaVb9A

• Locked thread