Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Craiggers posted:

Can anyone suggest a good mail order comic service? There aren't any good shops in my area and I'm still addicted to physical copies of books.

DCBS is the biggest mail order comic retailer in the friggin world. And they undercut prices like crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.
I used Heavy Ink for a while and liked them alright. I especially liked that you could add or remove books almost up to the day they ship. Regular shipping took a while, though (~1 week), which was annoying. And the one time I didn't get an order, they made me wait 30 days, then some of the books I originally ordered were out of stock and I had to get replacements elsewhere.

I stopped after they changed their prices and the local shop became more competitive (even if they gently caress up my pull list at least once a month). Also, one of the guys turned out to be a total douche. I'm not sure if he still works there, but a lot of people stopped using them around that time.
http://comicsalliance.com/heavy-ink-arizona-shooting-corcoran/

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Gavok posted:

The link is pro-click, not for the crap I wrote, but for the guy in the comments losing his poo poo over how Mar-Vell is getting disrespected and everyone should boycott.

That guy's a big Rodney Dangerfield fan, I bet.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Uthor posted:

I stopped after they changed their prices and the local shop became more competitive (even if they gently caress up my pull list at least once a month). Also, one of the guys turned out to be a total douche. I'm not sure if he still works there, but a lot of people stopped using them around that time.
http://comicsalliance.com/heavy-ink-arizona-shooting-corcoran/

I mean, I gently caress up people's pulls at least once a week. But if I do and they get angry I give them a discount and that usually smooths things over. I handle our entire comic operation so mistakes do tend to happen. If we added mail order I'd be screwed.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Rhyno posted:

I mean, I gently caress up people's pulls at least once a week. But if I do and they get angry I give them a discount and that usually smooths things over. I handle our entire comic operation so mistakes do tend to happen. If we added mail order I'd be screwed.

It's a combination of them loving up, not being too apologetic, never ordering enough so they are sold out of any extras by the time I get there (noon Wednesdays), and almost never actually reordering the books they miss to get them to me in a week or two like they say they will. It's pushed me to trade waiting or going digital for anything that isn't from the big two. The few people I know that shop there all complain about it, but the next nearest shop is a 45 minute drive away. I like that shop, but I'm not going to spend $10 in gas just to go there.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Uthor posted:

It's a combination of them loving up, not being too apologetic, never ordering enough so they are sold out of any extras by the time I get there (noon Wednesdays), and almost never actually reordering the books they miss to get them to me in a week or two like they say they will. It's pushed me to trade waiting or going digital for anything that isn't from the big two. The few people I know that shop there all complain about it, but the next nearest shop is a 45 minute drive away. I like that shop, but I'm not going to spend $10 in gas just to go there.

I tend to default to supporting local businesses, but it sounds like they don't care about keeping your business, so I don't see why you should support there's. If subscriptions work for you go with that, and if there's a book worth driving 45 minutes to get, drive the 45 minutes. If you think that other store is good enough, you might just move your pull list there and only pick up every two weeks or so. As long as you show up at least once a month, they should be willing to pull whatever you want.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Like I said, I get a lot of TPBs and digital now. I get like ten floppies a month, mostly as an excuse to meet up with a friend for lunch once a week. They meet that bare minimum for me.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

Rhyno posted:

DCBS is the biggest mail order comic retailer in the friggin world. And they undercut prices like crazy.

I will second this. It's run by good people and their prices are really really low.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Senor Candle posted:

I will second this. It's run by good people and their prices are really really low.

:hfive:

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

We still have not found a machine that can measure the intensity of love. We would all buy it.
I believe it was in the chat thread that there was mention of the comics code and how it was used to basically end crime and horror comics. Is there an essay or brief history that someone can recommend to learn more?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

If you really really want to go in-depth about it, there's the Ten-Cent Plague. It's a very well written and researched book about the death of horror and crime comics by the Comics Code. Unfortunately I don't really know any quick articles about it.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
Another good book is Seal of Approval: The History of the Comics Code, by Amy Kiste Nyberg.

Odonata
Nov 5, 2009
Nap Ghost
With Marvel planning some sort of new Secret Wars silliness next summer I started wondering: does Battleworld from the original series still exist? Last I saw of it was some ancient issues of The Thing where Ben Grimm stayed behind so he could switch to human at will.
And as a side thought, was it ever referenced that a big chunk of Denver disappeared at the same time the heroes were whisked away? Seems like that would be a pretty big deal but the Daily Bugle only cared about New York crime rates.

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

We still have not found a machine that can measure the intensity of love. We would all buy it.
Thanks much, Hurt and Lou.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Odonata posted:

With Marvel planning some sort of new Secret Wars silliness next summer I started wondering: does Battleworld from the original series still exist? Last I saw of it was some ancient issues of The Thing where Ben Grimm stayed behind so he could switch to human at will.
And as a side thought, was it ever referenced that a big chunk of Denver disappeared at the same time the heroes were whisked away? Seems like that would be a pretty big deal but the Daily Bugle only cared about New York crime rates.

I am sure it got mentioned once or twice. Molecular Man brought it back. It seems that once Ben Grimm left it was destroyed.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Shitshow posted:

Thanks much, Hurt and Lou.

Not to be a shill, but I actually have a copy of Seal of Approval for sale, listed in my SA-Mart thread. I won't be offended if you aren't interested, though.

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

Not to be a shill, but I actually have a copy of Seal of Approval for sale, listed in my SA-Mart thread. I won't be offended if you aren't interested, though.

Thanks for the offer, but pretty much all digital these days.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

bobkatt013 posted:

I am sure it got mentioned once or twice. Molecular Man brought it back. It seems that once Ben Grimm left it was destroyed.

What planet were they on in the Beyond mini? I only read it one time and it didn't really stick in my head.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

Shitshow posted:

I believe it was in the chat thread that there was mention of the comics code and how it was used to basically end crime and horror comics. Is there an essay or brief history that someone can recommend to learn more?
The (as I look at it now not) really short version:

After World War II superhero comics lost a lot of their popularity, and crime/horror comics filled a lot of that void. It's kind of worth noting that even through the period of Golden Age Superheroes being hot, and crime/horror comics being hot, and then Silver Age comics being hot, some of the best-selling comics were still consistently family friendly stuff like Archie, Gold Key Disney/other cartoon books, etc.

American society in the post-war years was pretty squeaky clean, at least in terms of media. Films had enacted the Hays Code since the mid-1930s, television was following at least as strict an internal code, and even 'girly mags' on the level of Playboy basically didn't exist outside of only marginally legal clandestine distribution methods. A lot of the crime and horror comics (not just EC, but plenty of other publishes) were pretty shockingly gruesome and dark in a society where films were free of blood and curses and anything but the lightest suggestion of sex existing.

People were also pretty paranoid about ~SECRET INVASIONS~, whether by communist agents or fugitive Nazis or Satanists or Negroes or who knows what. Plus, youth culture as it exists today also emerged in those times. The kids coming of age circa 1950 were some of the first kids to ever have what we consider real childhood/adolescence, given the simultaneous development of child labor laws, compulsory public education, the industrial revolution, wider spread literacy, the development of mass media, the emergence of a middle class, etc. You could argue a lot of these were coming into play earlier, but there were two huge wars and a worldwide Depression that probably spoiled a lot of kids' leisure time.

A lot of people were startled to discover that kids got up to bad poo poo even given this idyllic setup. The whole concept of "juvenile delinquents" really caught on around then, and people were grasping at straws as to why kids still did bad stuff. A little later on people would be able to blame rock n roll and marijuana and civil rights agitators, but a group of people (not created but eventually figureheaded by Frederic Wertham, a child psychologist) noticed a lot of these young offenders were reading comics. And once they took the time to look at the comics that these kids (and plenty of non-criminal, well-behaved kids) were reading, pearls were clutched and monocles popped across polite society.

This led to alarmist newspaper and magazine articles (several penned by Wertham), protests, book burnings, boycotts of shops carrying the offending comics, a best-selling book by Wertham (Seduction of the Innocent, which for what it's worth thought superheroes and funny animals and all comics in general held secret bad messages for kids) and eventually a Senate hearing where a lot of narratives will claim "comics were exonerated" but the conclusion was remarkably similar to the similar hearings held regarding heavy metal/rap music in the 1980s and Mortal Kombat/Doom in the 1990s: the Senate basically said "your industry needs to get its poo poo together on its own or else Congress might need to pass laws against you."

So in 1954 the Comics Code Authority was set up with some really strict rules on what could and could not be in a comic, and 90% of the publishers agreed to voluntarily submit their books to the Authority, and pretty much all of the distributors and printers and newsstands agreed to only carry Code approved books to avoid any further protests. You can read the whole thing here but some choice bits:

code:
* Policemen, judges, government officials, and respected institutions shall never be presented in such a way as to create disrespect for established authority.
* In every instance good shall triumph over evil and the criminal punished for his misdeeds. 
* Instances of law enforcement officers dying as a result of a criminal's activities should be discouraged. 
* The letter of the word "crime" on a comics magazine shall never be appreciably greater than the other words contained in the title. The word "crime" shall never appear alone on a cover. 
* No comics magazine shall use the word horror or terror in its title. 
* Scenes dealing with, or instruments associated with walking dead, torture, vampires and vampirism, ghouls, cannibalism and werewolfism are prohibited.
* All characters shall be depicted in dress reasonably acceptable to society.
* Females shall be drawn realistically without exaggeration of any physical qualities. NOTE: It should be recognized that all prohibitions dealing with costume, dialogue, or artwork apply as specifically to the cover of a comic magazine as they do to the contents.
* Respect for parents, the moral code, and for honorable behavior shall be fostered. A sympathetic understanding of the problems of love is not a license for moral distortion.
Pretty much the only publisher who didn't immediately kowtow to this was EC, who limped along for a little while having huge trouble finding anyone to carry their books, until they killed everything but MAD which survived because they made it magazine sized and therefore it technically wasn't a comic book.

The second big wave of superhero comics came along a few years later, and then in the early 1970s there was pressure to slightly revise the code to allow for things like a villain getting away after being thwarted, mentions of monsters, and the occasional suggestion that you know, maybe once in awhile a person in authority might not be the best person in the world. This period is mainly memorable for everyone and their brother all putting out Dracula, Frankenstein, Mummy, Zombie comics in the same six month period.

By the 1980s the direct market started to take a bigger chunk of the market and the weirdos who ran the second wave of comic shops didn't give a poo poo about the code, so you could hypothetically sell a non-Code comic somewhere other than the nearly-dead network of headshops that (barely) supported underground comix in the 1960s and 1970s. Pretty much none of the publishers to emerge since then (Fantagraphics, Comico, First, Eclipse, Image, Valiant, etc.) ever bothered to sign up for the Code, imprints like Epic and Vertigo ignored it, and in 2001 Marvel decided to stop bothering with it. By then no one was buying comics off the newsstand and watchdog groups were too busy panicking about the Internet and whatever, so it more or less went out with a whimper. I remember Archie stopped running the code a few years back and when some reporter asked them about it, they confessed they weren't entirely sure when they stopped sending them to get approved, they just had a blanket approval because it's not like Archie is going to have anyone get killed or turn out to be gay or be a zombie. Not in an ARCHIE comic!

Anyway that's probably more information than you wanted but less than reading a whole book on it.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

I believe in all the ways that they say you can lose your body
Fallen Rib

Dr. Hurt posted:

If you really really want to go in-depth about it, there's the Ten-Cent Plague. It's a very well written and researched book about the death of horror and crime comics by the Comics Code. Unfortunately I don't really know any quick articles about it.

Just want to second this book. It gives a really good over-view of the society at the time, the history of comics, and the absolute insanity that went into trying to get comics banned.

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

Edge & Christian posted:

Anyway that's probably more information than you wanted but less than reading a whole book on it.

Actually, no, this is an awesome summary. About 20 years ago I read David Halberstam's "The 50s", and this is one aspect of the time that that he completely overlooked, so I find at all fascinating:

Edge & Christian posted:

The kids coming of age circa 1950 were some of the first kids to ever have what we consider real childhood/adolescence, given the simultaneous development of child labor laws, compulsory public education, the industrial revolution, wider spread literacy, the development of mass media, the emergence of a middle class, etc. You could argue a lot of these were coming into play earlier, but there were two huge wars and a worldwide Depression that probably spoiled a lot of kids' leisure time.

A lot of people were startled to discover that kids got up to bad poo poo even given this idyllic setup. The whole concept of "juvenile delinquents" really caught on around then, and people were grasping at straws as to why kids still did bad stuff. A little later on people would be able to blame rock n roll and marijuana and civil rights agitators, but a group of people (not created but eventually figureheaded by Frederic Wertham, a child psychologist) noticed a lot of these young offenders were reading comics. And once they took the time to look at the comics that these kids (and plenty of non-criminal, well-behaved kids) were reading, pearls were clutched and monocles popped across polite society.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!
I always wondered what went on at the CCA, since they were always so secretive about their review process. By the '00s I'm amazed at some of the stuff that had the code on it - one issue of Action Comics where there's implied murder-by-super-rape had CCA approval - so I can only imagine they were just rubber-stamping poo poo towards the end.

StumblyWumbly
Sep 12, 2007

Batmanticore!
I remember someone saying that companies are required to send each issue in for approval, and at one point the CCA was shutting down or moving and folks had to clear out a room filled with unopened issues.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Just an addendum on EC, Bill Gaines, the head of the company, gave a well intentioned but disastrous defense of comic books during the televised hearing.
No other publisher at the time even bothered, probably because they hoped the outcry would just blow over.

The Comics Code was basically created by other publishers to destroy EC by prohibiting comics with the words 'weird', 'horror', 'terror', 'crime', and 'fear' in the title. Anyone familiar with EC's output can see that that kills the entire New Direction line.

Though they did struggle on with weird titles like Psychoanalysis before throwing in the towel and focusing on Mad, there was no way to recover.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

StumblyWumbly posted:

I remember someone saying that companies are required to send each issue in for approval, and at one point the CCA was shutting down or moving and folks had to clear out a room filled with unopened issues.
I remember it being more like "well we sent in a bunch of comics and haven't heard back from them so... how about we just say gently caress it and drop the stupid label".

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

A Strange Aeon posted:

The Comics Code was basically created by other publishers to destroy EC by prohibiting comics with the words 'weird', 'horror', 'terror', 'crime', and 'fear' in the title. Anyone familiar with EC's output can see that that kills the entire New Direction line.
I mean, the code only prohibits the words "horror" "terror" and "crime", and there were a TON of books with CRIME in the title back then. EC's weren't the longest running, nor were they the best selling. I mean that both in that books like Lev Gleason's CRIME DOES NOT PAY started in 1942 before Bill Gaines even took over EC, and it outsold everything EC was putting out.

EC employed a lot of really great/beloved people and did a good job of building a fanbase by printing those people's names and encouraging fan clubs and etc. They also really put their stamp on the period thanks to reprint efforts and/or the whole Tales from the Crypt television series, but the whole concept of "the code being created to put EC out of business" is misleading since they weren't putting out exceptionally disreputable content compared to their contemporaries, they weren't outselling any of the major players. I mean, maybe people were pissed off at the Senate testimony, but really that would be about it.

The title thing would only keep them from being able to publish Vault of Horror and Crime SuspenStories (Crypt of Terror switched to Tales from the Crypt about four years before the CCA was ratified). That leave pretty much everything else, at least in terms of title if not content.

The Code and EC's refusal to conform to it (they submitted some comics to it, but after like a year and a half of refusing to do so and it was a last ditch effort that lasted all of a couple of months) definitely led to the folding of the line of comics, but that was collateral damage/a principled stance, not any sort of intent on the part of the other publishers.

Edge & Christian fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Nov 11, 2014

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

If Batman survived with Terror, Crime, Fear and even Horror not allowed I'm pretty sure most could have.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Aphrodite posted:

If Batman survived with Terror, Crime, Fear and even Horror not allowed I'm pretty sure most could have.

Yeah, but Batman spent that period transforming into a baby and the Joker just played harmless pranks on people.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Aphrodite posted:

Batman wasn't carving out the eyes of young women.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Edge & Christian posted:

I mean, the code only prohibits the words "horror" "terror" and "crime", and there were a TON of books with CRIME in the title back then. EC's weren't the longest running, nor were they the best selling. I mean that both in that books like Lev Gleason's CRIME DOES NOT PAY started in 1942 before Bill Gaines even took over EC, and it outsold everything EC was putting out.

EC employed a lot of really great/beloved people and did a good job of building a fanbase by printing those people's names and encouraging fan clubs and etc. They also really put their stamp on the period thanks to reprint efforts and/or the whole Tales from the Crypt television series, but the whole concept of "the code being created to put EC out of business" is misleading since they weren't putting out exceptionally disreputable content compared to their contemporaries, they weren't outselling any of the major players. I mean, maybe people were pissed off at the Senate testimony, but really that would be about it.

The title thing would only keep them from being able to publish Vault of Horror and Crime SuspenStories (Crypt of Terror switched to Tales from the Crypt about four years before the CCA was ratified). That leave pretty much everything else, at least in terms of title if not content.

The Code and EC's refusal to conform to it (they submitted some comics to it, but after like a year and a half of refusing to do so and it was a last ditch effort that lasted all of a couple of months) definitely led to the folding of the line of comics, but that was collateral damage/a principled stance, not any sort of intent on the part of the other publishers.

Interesting; whatever I read must have had a real pro EC bias then, since that was how I'd always thought it went down. Thanks for the knowledge!

For some reason I thought EC was a much bigger player than they apparently were. Might be from all the EC reprints I bought growing up, where Russ Cochran (I think that's the name of the guy) seemed on a holy mission to reprint the entire New Line and there was a picture of an old, bearded Bill Gaines in some of the issues as a kind of memorial. Made it seem all important to me as a kid, I guess.

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

Gavok posted:

I'm doing an article on all the various versions/adaptations of Infinity Gauntlet. I'm wondering if I'm missing anything:

It's a bit of a stretch, but Pinball FX 2 has an Infinity Gauntlet table, and it really does have a bunch of the story in it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5iuF8dLUdM

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

A Strange Aeon posted:

Interesting; whatever I read must have had a real pro EC bias then, since that was how I'd always thought it went down. Thanks for the knowledge!

For some reason I thought EC was a much bigger player than they apparently were. Might be from all the EC reprints I bought growing up, where Russ Cochran (I think that's the name of the guy) seemed on a holy mission to reprint the entire New Line and there was a picture of an old, bearded Bill Gaines in some of the issues as a kind of memorial. Made it seem all important to me as a kid, I guess.
EC is unquestionably significant historically and artistically, for all the reasons I mentioned. The fact that they were reprinted and lionized repeatedly over the past thirty years is kind of a chicken-egg thing, in terms of it reinforcing their significance but also they wouldn't have been lovingly remembered/reprinted if they weren't significant already.

It's just the modern retelling of the story that places them front and center and the source of everything memorable/edgy/popular about comics pre-Code. I actually wrote about this a few years ago. Think of EC Comics as like, the Velvet Underground or Joy Division rather than the Beatles or U2, if that makes any sense as a tortured metaphor.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Edge & Christian posted:

EC is unquestionably significant historically and artistically, for all the reasons I mentioned. The fact that they were reprinted and lionized repeatedly over the past thirty years is kind of a chicken-egg thing, in terms of it reinforcing their significance but also they wouldn't have been lovingly remembered/reprinted if they weren't significant already.

It's just the modern retelling of the story that places them front and center and the source of everything memorable/edgy/popular about comics pre-Code. I actually wrote about this a few years ago. Think of EC Comics as like, the Velvet Underground or Joy Division rather than the Beatles or U2, if that makes any sense as a tortured metaphor.

Great article that exactly points out how that Fairy Tale version isn't accurate. I haven't read 10 Cent Plague in years myself, but that's probably where the anti-EC comics crusade impression I had came from.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Edge & Christian posted:

So you're saying that EC published comics that were actually good instead of being popular. Got it. :thumbsup:

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

EC might have been lionized in the post-CCA world, but they were also just publishing good comics that not many others in their field were. Just a couple months ago in the Sentimental pages thread someone posted the Judgement Day story unprompted. And that wasn't a one off, there was Wally Wood's Perimeter story, and Blood Brothers, and many more. So yes they've probably received too much 'credit' as being the main target for the CCA, but I think they would have received a just amount of credit regardless.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

prefect posted:

So you're saying that EC published comics that were actually good instead of being popular. Got it. :thumbsup:

Oh, so you've never heard the White Album or Joshua Tree, then? That's sad, they're really good.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I'm currently reading the Great Darkness Saga from Legion of Super-Heroes; was this the first time Darkseid was used as the villain for a major story arc outside Jack Kirby's stories?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Metal Loaf posted:

I'm currently reading the Great Darkness Saga from Legion of Super-Heroes; was this the first time Darkseid was used as the villain for a major story arc outside Jack Kirby's stories?

No, in the 70's he turned up in the JLA as part of the annual JLA/JSA crossovers after Kirby left DC. I think that was the first time that the New Gods characters had been used since Kirby. By the time the Great Darkness Saga came along, Darkseid was the villain in the Super Friends cartoon for the final season.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Question about the Batman Beyond TV show. Figure you guys would know. In The Call (Season 3, episode 7), Superman is taking out the Justice League and Bruce busts out the Kryptonite saying, "This isn't the first time Superman's gone rogue." What's that referring to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Uthor posted:

Question about the Batman Beyond TV show. Figure you guys would know. In The Call (Season 3, episode 7), Superman is taking out the Justice League and Bruce busts out the Kryptonite saying, "This isn't the first time Superman's gone rogue." What's that referring to?

Superman was brainwashed by Darkseid in one episode of Superman the Animated Series, which is the same event that got Professor Hamilton to join Cadmus.

WickedHate fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Nov 15, 2014