Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
The new character is GOKU.

Challenge the nerds to a pet-eating contest. Devour their mascot, and force then to chew on G0KU's shiny metal arse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
UKOG can be our new character, thanks. I hope he's like...an evil GOKU or something.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
GUKO

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
RICK has been renamed UKOG.

Darth TNT posted:

Take the cartridge out and blow on the contact to beat them.

Heh. Heh heh heh. Man, I feel bad glitching out the game like this, but I can't think of a more satisfying way to take out Ramsus and Miang forever. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

C. Everett Koop posted:

Also what DLC is there for Chrono Tragger these days, there's gotta be something for us to buy.

Good idea! The dress we took from the Queen is beginning to get rather tattered. Since this is a Square-EA game, there's a lot of available DLC from different games. Here, let's use the Commander Shepard armour for now:

Woo! Anyways, with the Geek Patrol out of commission, we successfully rescue Margie, YMCH's cousin. I guess they're gonna get married now or whatever. That's gross. YMCH asks you to be his Best Man. As you stumble with your words trying to find a way out of the situation, you notice a portal:

Thank goodness! Let's get out of this horrible future, find Lavos, and figure out some way to prevent Planet Xenogears from every existing.

GASP! GOKU has been shot! Shot dead with a plot gun! No amount of resting in inns or phoenix downs will bring her back! She has been shot plot dead!

This is the worst possible ending for GOKU--

--oh, wait, no, nevermind. This mercifully quick death is probably more humane than the ending you gave to the original GOKU and her father. Heh heh, let's never think on that again.

Whoa, what a twist! It looks like you have been betrayed by KRLN and ARMS!

"You didn't really think we'd let you go back in time and destroy our world, did you?" KRLN asks. It's a fair question. Ever since you've met them you've been going on about how you plan to eradicate their timeline from existence.

Anyways, they take aim with their plot guns at you and your party. Whatever will you do?

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Pull some Matrix poo poo, dodge the bullets, jump inside them and destroy them from the inside.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Plot guns are only deadly in cutscenes! Pull them into the combat screen and murder them, level 99 stylee!

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Nov 13, 2014

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Oh.
Oh man.

Plot guns.

Eh. We know whats going to happen.

Let it pass and Progress the story into the sequel, Chrono Crass, where GOKU comes back from the dead. Dont forget to use the clear data transfer.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Hyperbeam their treacherous asses and abscond with MRGE and the robot through the portal.

:byewhore:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
have them fight Miguel from Chrono Crass instead

:madmax:

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche
Run at them using YMCH as a human shield and then suplex him into both of them. :black101:

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
Get shot. Die.

They'll never expect it!

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Before you do -anything- else, you really need to stop into your cabin to adjust the colors on that armor. Black and grey, no siree. Everyone knows the only armor sets in mass effect are Pink and green

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

There's only one thing to do here.

Remember that you have a giant robot and VERTO!

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Leap behind them, grab them, then do a Triple Fusion Dance with them. Once you've assumed your new form, go through the portal.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Waffleman_ posted:

:negative: no, i don't want it. i don't want white knight chronicles to infect this lp

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Surrender

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Dragon kick their rear end into the Milky Way.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

ultrafilter posted:

Dragon kick their rear end into the Milky Way.

After that, Don't act like you don't like the Ballbuster.

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

I second the vote for more VERTO!

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Isn't this the scene where you can resurrect GOKU's dead body and use it to turn them into zombies?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

EngineerSean posted:

Isn't this the scene where you can resurrect GOKU's dead body and use it to turn them into zombies?

Why would we want to keep weird Planet Xenogears GOKU when we have a perfectly fine version of our own waiting back in our time?

Wait.

Oh yeah.

Oh.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

LJN92 posted:

I formally change my vote to VERTO! as well.

:getin: and suck it

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

nine-gear crow posted:

I vote that Crow doesn't get what he wants.

YOU BETRAYED MECHA-SHIVA.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Blind Sally posted:

Why would we want to keep weird Planet Xenogears GOKU when we have a perfectly fine version of our own waiting back in our time?

Wait.

Oh yeah.

Oh.

I DON'T KNOW ASK SKARESOFT THEY MADE THE GAME

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Gildiss posted:

YOU BETRAYED MECHA-SHIVA.

And it was the greatest thing. :allears: Someone who actually didn't go along with stupid thread participation bandwagon bullshit. After so many LPers have suffered... It was beautiful. :D

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Yapping Eevee posted:

And it was the greatest thing. :allears: Someone who actually didn't go along with stupid thread participation bandwagon bullshit. After so many LPers have suffered... It was beautiful. :D

Well, we got A Mecha-Shiva:

Just not THE Mecha-Shiva.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
That alone was a great move. The lines that followed made it even better.

nine-gear crow posted:

You decide to wager your limited edition Final Fantasy XIII Shiva Eidolon Play Arts Action Figure, a literal mecha Shiva, if you will.

EAT IT NERDS!

Especially that last one. :mmmhmm:

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe
LPs are better when the audience participation is antagonistic, therefore LPs are also better when the creator participation is antagonistic :colbert:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
I'm also a fan of LPers being antagonistic towards each other. Feel my wrath, crow!

Waffleman_ posted:

LJN92 posted:

Goddamnit.

nine-gear crow posted:

This is your fault. This is all your fault. This is what you get for denying the thread of Mecha-Shiva:

You attempt to transform into a giant robot, but realize too late that it's a stupid endeavour. In fact, of all the options that could lead to failure, this was a bullet train to self-destruction. In fact, it was almost as if in that moment your body was possessed by a complete idiot, how else could you do something so boneheaded?

Anyways, while you dance about and wave your arms in the air, KRLN shoots you in the head.

You've unlocked the Game Over Ending. This is a standard ending that plays whenever you lose the game after discovering Lavos' existence. Basically, the screen fades out and the words "AND THE FUTURE REFUSED TO CHANGE" flash over the screen. That's it, nothing fancy, but I appreciate the effort of behalf of Skaresoft.

Krad posted:

Run at them using YMCH as a human shield and then suplex him into both of them. :black101:

YMCH sacrifices himself in the ultimate expression of bro-hood. This is a double-boon, as now you don't have to attend his wedding.

You suplex YMCH's corpse THROUGH KRLN, severing his head. HECK YEAH!

nine-gear crow posted:

Hyperbeam their treacherous asses and abscond with MRGE and the robot through the portal.

:byewhore:

Before you can attempt to abscond with MRGE, ARMS shoots her!

(Mecha-Shiva, never forget!)

You decide it's time to peace out, so you and your remaining party members dive through the portal:

For some reason, you don't wind up travelling through time, but get kicked out onto this weird floating platform outside of time. You take a moment to catch you breath then rant about how horrible Planet Xenogears is.

You declare, that if it's the last thing you do, you will destroy Lavos and wipe Planet Xenogears' existence from time itself. You also vow to never return to that terrible place.

Never, ever! Not if you can help it!

Anyways, you look around the platform--

There's like, a half of a bridge, a sparkling bucket, an old man by a lamppost, and a door to nowhere.

What now, crew?!?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

It has been forever since we left the fair and nature is calling.

Relieve yourself in the handy bucket.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe

Waffleman_ posted:

You beat me to it. Fill the bucket.

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

Blind Sally posted:

You attempt to transform into a giant robot, but realize too late that it's a stupid endeavour. In fact, of all the options that could lead to failure, this was a bullet train to self-destruction. In fact, it was almost as if in that moment your body was possessed by a complete idiot, how else could you do something so boneheaded?

Anyways, while you dance about and wave your arms in the air, KRLN shoots you in the head.

Somewhere, there's a mayor of a village that feels quite satisfied with this conclusion.

Take the sparkling bucket with you. It might be useful.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Waffleman_ posted:

But do it violently.

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:
"Use" the bucket. For business.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Hooray for stealth Leonard cameo!

Also Shove your face into BUCKET

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

LJN92 posted:

Somewhere, there's a mayor of a village that feels quite satisfied with this conclusion.

There's a thought. How long until we recruit ORRN? Or... Hmm, how do you abbreviate Framboise into four letters? FRAM? FMBS? Eh, whatever. The DLC for that probably got cancelled.

Also, I'm okay with this development. :allears: This thread has been magical (in both the good and :magical: senses).

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Waffleman_ posted:

And use the old guy's robe to clean yourself after.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Violently interrogate the old guy, threaten him with the used bucket.

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf
Ask the old man whether the door leads to the Shivering Isles. I think it's around time we took a break from Mundus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Yapping Eevee posted:

Hmm, how do you abbreviate Framboise into four letters?

RAZZ

• Locked thread