Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

EccoRaven posted:

Yeah no I'm not wasting it on a lurker thanks for the super helpful suggestion though.

e: super helpful

e2: :airquote: super. helpful. :airquote:

e3: I am being sarcastic do you get it?

I don't, could you edit your post a couple more times to emphasis it better for me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I am thinking of shooting Somberbrero because he has a fun PR and I don't :(

Also because he's a jerk who thinks we should kill someone on the first hours of Day 1 for not posting yet,

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
i don't trust players who post in-character so vig somber imo unless it's a mod enforced restriction

##vote Somberbrero

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
lol

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Even Terrordon's laugh causes His servants to tremble, we beg you not to amuse Him so. Terrordon claims He is far too massive to fear disintegration and has been shouting "TERRORDON'S INTEGRITY IS SUPREME LIKE DELICIOUS NEW YORK PIZZA" so long that His mere proclamation has slain several village elders.

No moderator, Monster or otherwise, is capable of enforcing restriction upon Terrordon. All Terrordon's words and thoughts are transcribed as presented by Terrordon, such is the duty of each herald.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
That is a really weird power to get N0, but whatever.

Ecco, don't be in such a rush to use it. We have 3 days until deadline, and it takes 12 people to lynch. You're probably not gonna have to worry about not firing it before somebody gets turboed. So that's 3 days to figure out who you think is scummy.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

If Terrordon dies I would be so disappointed. Why would you kill the best part of the game so far?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
PMush did you read Ecco's post?

EccoRaven posted:

Ok jokevoting is now over.

Night 0 I received a one-shot dayvig (some kind of ray gun). The message said I have to use it Day 1 or else it'll blow up in my face and kill me Night 1.

I want to use it now because jokevoting is dumb but unlike literally every other dayvig in the world I am going to use it as the town sees fit.

Who should I shoot? Unacceptable answers: me, merk, asiina, or Ixtlilton.

Shoot PMush, imo.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dr. Hurt posted:

Quick what is everyone's favorite giant monster movie? I am partial to king Kong vs. Godzilla.

Little Shop of Horrors~

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

Little Shop of Horrors~

This is a very good choice. There needs to be more giant monster musicals.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

EXAKT Science posted:

PMush did you read Ecco's post?

Shoot PMush, imo.
Did you read mine? Day 1 won't be over for 3 days, and Night 1 isn't about to sneak up on Ecco out of nowhere, since a turbolynch would take 12 votes.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Poison Mushroom posted:

Did you read mine? Day 1 won't be over for 3 days, and Night 1 isn't about to sneak up on Ecco out of nowhere, since a turbolynch would take 12 votes.

Heh, I read it, but evidently not very well. I thought you were talking about game days, not real days. Sorry PMush :shobon:

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Vig PMush so she has time to go mod her games.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Vig PMush so she has time to go mod her games.
It's not a matter of time, it's a matter of :effort: and E/N bullshit.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Isn't that a bit disrespectful to the people who are making an effort to play your game?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Terrordon commands His herald to communicate His laughter in such form, "HA HA HA HA HA." Terrordon notes that the numerous HA's are meant to indicate the greatest level of mirth.

Such claims of tiny weapons that smash monsters to bits are ridiculous, as all know that smashing is the prerogative of the huge. Terrordon has been subject to many attempted smashings by small human technology and does not fear another.

My apologies for any insolence, but Terrordon believes that the chattering bird is merely afraid his hollow bones will prove wanting of smashings. Terrordon thinks him right be afraid, as Terrordon is taller than birds even as they fly. So speaks Terrordon, may His footfalls never find our children.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Puntification posted:

Are you at least a giant crab?

Weak giant crab. The worst of giant crabs.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Somberbrero posted:

Terrordon claims He is far too massive to fear disintegration and has been shouting "TERRORDON'S INTEGRITY IS SUPREME LIKE DELICIOUS NEW YORK PIZZA"

Is Terrordon also known as CCKeane???

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I think I hung out with Terrordon in New York once. Now let me tell you about it every time Terrordon is mentioned in passing.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Terrordon wants all attention directed to Terrordon, even if it's negative. Terrordon believes this to be totally healthy.

Too bad he's gonna get a RAYGUN TO THE FACE probably.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Gonna rant for a second about my roommate because it's happening right now and it is making me wish I had a raygun irl.

He's I guess trying to be a DJ or something? So he has some program making beats and he occasionally inserts sounds from a synthesizer in a way that clearly says "I am experimenting with sounds!", but the end result is noise garbage on my ears and also the SAME drat "click-click-click, durrr" sound repeated OVER AND OVER AGAIN and it's not that it's loud it's just that I can hear it really really well in my room and it's driving me BANANAS.

I've confronted him about the endless list of lovely things he does in the past but it never changes and now I am just reduced to complaining about it on the internet helplessly slash wishing I had a raygun irl.
]
Our third roommate is usually good at keeping him in line but she's never around anymore :(

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

look, I know it's none of my business, but I'm beginning to think he's maybe not such a nice boy

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
He's a literal manchild, like the stereotypical neckbeard loser personified almost to a T.

It's my own drat fault I should have vetted these two better.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Anyway I am going to zap Somberbrero in the morning if nobody else comes forward with suggestions, that way we have a multiple RL days to discuss the flip.

Make suggestions! Someone's life is on the line!

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Play put a donk on it to show him how to make good music

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Zap literally anyone else for several reasons.

1) his posting right now is amusing
2) he's an active player when games get started and I'm fed up of playing with lurkers
3) vigging him now would achieve what exactly? If he's town there is nothing to discuss, if he's scum it's a lucky shot.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Also I'm sorry you are having roommate troubles. Mine I can deal with now but a few months ago I was struggling.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

I agree, don't get rid of somber yet, the Terrordon-posting is entertaining.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Terrordon insists His presence is immune to your armchair psychology, as no armchair is large enough to hold Terrordon. Terrordon has not sat in many moons.

Terrordon has instructed all His subjects to catch as many birds as possible for Him to feast upon, so that He may develop a taste for feathers and be fully able to enjoy His victory over you. We thank you for this, as Terrordon has feasted indiscriminately upon us since His awakening. May you find shelter in His scales.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

EccoRaven posted:

Gonna rant for a second about my roommate because it's happening right now and it is making me wish I had a raygun irl.

He's I guess trying to be a DJ or something? So he has some program making beats and he occasionally inserts sounds from a synthesizer in a way that clearly says "I am experimenting with sounds!", but the end result is noise garbage on my ears and also the SAME drat "click-click-click, durrr" sound repeated OVER AND OVER AGAIN and it's not that it's loud it's just that I can hear it really really well in my room and it's driving me BANANAS.

I've confronted him about the endless list of lovely things he does in the past but it never changes and now I am just reduced to complaining about it on the internet helplessly slash wishing I had a raygun irl.
]
Our third roommate is usually good at keeping him in line but she's never around anymore :(

Is he unfamiliar with the concept of "wearing some loving headphones?"

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Look man you don't put the Mona Lisa in a box. He's made this art and he's gotta let it out. The whole world needs to hear his dubstep remixes of random noises.

Also I am just gonna go out on a limb and guess that Terrordon is BP or something and that's why he's assuming this larger than life presence. Well either that or Terrordon is a VT and he's just having a blast with his great name.

Suggested vig targets: Science of Suck for hating the fun that is Terrordon. Opop, he knows what he did. Met.

Please don't vig: Meinberg, he's a national treasure.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Vig Met for all our sakes.

I think Somber can be really on point when he actually tries and don't want him vigged, but I also really hate this posting thing he's doing (sorry Somber).

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Asiina posted:

Vig Met for all our sakes.

I think Somber can be really on point when he actually tries and don't want him vigged, but I also really hate this posting thing he's doing (sorry Somber).

Geez Asiina, I thought we were girl-bro's but if you can't recognise true brilliance I'm going to have to reconsider.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
I agree with vigging Met.

Also, Interstellar good but hella long, yo.

While I can sorta kinda see the logic to vigging a lurker, I do not approve of it personally. Maybe if it was D2 or D3 and there was someone who was clearly not engaged with the game, then sure. But yeah, vig Met. He's kinda scary and that one post of his seems... suspicious of me. A little too "me too" in terms of trying to inject humor when the humor quotients were already sufficient.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Geez Asiina, I thought we were girl-bro's but if you can't recognise true brilliance I'm going to have to reconsider.

I don't really like self-imposed post restrictions that make it harder to figure out what someone is saying.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Asiina don't be ablist. Terrodon is so big. Imagine him trying to type a keyboard. you'd be out one keyboard! Keyboards are expensive! Terrordon has to have his followers write for him so we can understand what he's saying. Would you rather he lurk? Because I sure wouldn't!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Meinberg posted:

I agree with vigging Met.

Also, Interstellar good but hella long, yo.

While I can sorta kinda see the logic to vigging a lurker, I do not approve of it personally. Maybe if it was D2 or D3 and there was someone who was clearly not engaged with the game, then sure. But yeah, vig Met. He's kinda scary and that one post of his seems... suspicious of me. A little too "me too" in terms of trying to inject humor when the humor quotients were already sufficient.

I would like Meinberg to be vigged, please.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Meinberg is a national treasure don't vig him. He came out of "retirement" for this. At least let him survive day 1.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Hurt posted:

He came out of "retirement" for this.

All the more reason to vig him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Dr. Hurt posted:

dubstep remix of random noises
Mods, please. That is all.

• Locked thread