Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

:captainpop:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
loving hell, wish this was on the google store

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Pewdiepie is a hardcore gamer who normally would have nothing to do with casual phone gaming. The funny image of Pewdie's imprisonment in the phone with his looking bewildered, thinking "How did I get here?" and pawing at the glass subtilely communicates to his fans that he himself doesn't fully understand this move—the "prison" of the phone suggesting he's had his arm twisted—but that, coerced or not, the phone space is a weird new dimension he and his fans will explore together, and he hopes you'll help him.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Pewdiepie is a hardcore gamer who normally would have nothing to do with casual phone gaming. The funny image of Pewdie's imprisonment in the phone with his looking bewildered, thinking "How did I get here?" and pawing at the glass subtilely communicates to his fans that he himself doesn't fully understand this move—the "prison" of the phone suggesting he's had his arm twisted—but that, coerced or not, the phone space is a weird new dimension he and his fans will explore together, and he hopes you'll help him.

No its because having the Pewdiepie app gives you access to all the Pewdiepie.net content anywhere you want, which is basically a lot like having your own personal Pewdie trapped in your phone. Not to mention he plays a lot of phone games...

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Pewdiepie posted:

No its because having the Pewdiepie app gives you access to all the Pewdiepie.net content anywhere you want, which is basically a lot like having your own personal Pewdie trapped in your phone. Not to mention he plays a lot of phone games...

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
O_O

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Bump.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i am heading to the apple device store at this very moment so that anytime i use my phone, i could give my bro, the Pewds, an epic manfist!

………..
……………….__
…………./΄―/‘…’/΄――`·Έ
………./‘/…/…./……./¨―\
……..(’(…΄…΄…. ―~/‘…’)
………\……………..‘…../
……….’’…\………. _.·΄
…………\…………..(
…………\…………..(
…………\…………..(
…………\…………..(
…………\…………..(
v
…………\…………..(

AndyAML
Jul 24, 2006

HEY BASS WHY MUST I FIGHT YOU WE ARE NOT ENEMIES
What the gently caress? Is he okay in there? Does he have food? Pewds...Pewds!!! Oh gently caress...

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I have had several middle schoolers tell me I looked like Pewdiepie/asked if I was related to him.

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

obstipator posted:

i am heading to the apple device store at this very moment so that anytime i use my phone, i could give my bro, the Pewds, an epic manfist!

………..
……………….__
…………./΄―/‘…’/΄――`·Έ
………./‘/…/…./……./¨―\
……..(’(…΄…΄…. ―~/‘…’)
………\……………..‘…../
……….’’…\………. _.·΄
…………\…………..(
…………\…………..(
…………\…………..(
…………\…………..(
…………\…………..(
v
…………\…………..(

its a brofist retard

No Such Thing posted:

I have had several middle schoolers tell me I looked like Pewdiepie/asked if I was related to him.

congrats

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pewdiepie posted:

Not to mention he plays a lot of phone games...

are you not actually pewdiepie

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
The trick to making a great phone game is to make one that could be played for 5 minutes while still actually progressing in the game.

also gently caress using the gyroscope I'd like to have more than 3 minutes of battery life thank you.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

elf help book posted:

the physicist john wheeler postulated that the reason why all electrons in the universe have identical mass and charge is due to all electrons in the universe are in fact the same electron. there is only one electron in all existence as it goes forward through time it is an electron, but when it goes backwards it becomes its own antiparticle: a positron and it zips forward and backwards in time, filling every atom. in that sense, we are all pewdiepie.

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
the pewds

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Pewdiepie is the worst thing to come out of Sweden since the vikings raped and pillaged their way across Europe.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Pewdiepie posted:

that sounds awful

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

elf help book posted:

He is a shared account by gaming e celebs.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

I finally just got what PewDiePie means.....

Poo diaper!!!!!!!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

FreudianSlippers posted:

Pewdiepie is the worst thing to come out of Sweden since the vikings raped and pillaged their way across Europe.

No That's Tinkzorg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

2 way tie between Tinkzorg and The Wiz.

• Locked thread