Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Man that thing is clean. I'll forward that to a few of my MB buddies.

fix those goddamn seat nets!

It also reminds how much I really really need to drop my 190e just a touch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RapeWhistle
May 26, 2009
Formula 1 tickets for sale: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3673670

ZenMastaT
Apr 4, 2005

I dun shot my dick off
Bay Area CA friends:

Selling my 2007 BMW 335i sedan with 104k miles and 6-speed manual transmission.

All 4 tires and all 4 discs/rotors were recently replaced, has a new windshield and new clutch and flywheel as well. Some minor cosmetic damage like a dent in the right rear passenger door, curb rash on wheels, rash on front bumper and tear in front upholstery, all pretty much pictured in the album below. Tends to run a quart low on oil between changes. Looking to get $12,500 out of it.

Here are pictures: http://imgur.com/a/vMihg#26

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Need spare parts for a Ranger, a driver's window regulator for a NB, or want to stock up on old rear end fluids that I'd rather not just recycle if I can avoid it? Click here then!

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Eastwood Fender Roller - $100 shipped

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians
Dunno if anyone here drives such a thing, but I've got an extra, unused Bosch passenger-side window motor for a 74-86 Porsche 911 targa or 84-86 coupe I’d like to sell. Never installed, cheaper than the same model listed on Pelican Parts for $375. Looking for $300 shipped in the lower 48—OBO. PM me.

E: SA-Mart thread

Nur_Neerg fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Oct 26, 2014

Propagandalf
Dec 6, 2008

itchy itchy itchy itchy
Selling an BRZ in Omaha, NE. I'll do $1000 off for goons.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...385040445&Log=0

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Does anyone ever buy anything from this thread? I got snow tires.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/pts/4735364738.html

Located in Buffalo, NY.

Pretty Boy Floyd
Mar 21, 2006
If you'll gather round me children...
I've got a pair of 235/45ZR-17 Continental ExtremeContact DWS that are brand new. I bought them from tire rack and they didn't arrive in time, so I had to go with someone else, but got stuck with these tires anyway. I'm in Santa Rosa, CA. I'll sell them for $200.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

sold

angryhampster fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Nov 16, 2014

eshock
Sep 2, 2004

edit 2: sold!

eshock fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Nov 14, 2014

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
edit: no longer available

Don Mega fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Nov 14, 2014

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
2008 Nissan Frontier
New tires, tabs, tow package, bed rail system. Needs nothing.

*SOLD*

Mcqueen fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Nov 19, 2014

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I've got a set of Corvette C5 wheels with worn F1's and a set of new Z06 calipers for sale. Tampa Bay area, pm or email me through the CL adds and I'll work out a special goon price.

SOLD

Applebees Appetizer fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Dec 28, 2014

Blue Scream
Oct 24, 2006

oh my word, the internet!
I hope this is the right thread to post about this--my apologies if not. I'm saving up for a new car to buy in cash in a couple of years (have already checked out the car buying megathread), but that means I will have to figure out what to do with my current one, and I am honestly not sure what that should be. Disclaimer: I also don't know poo poo about cars.

1999 Toyota Solara SLE
131K miles (I think; see below)
V6, automatic transmission

The car is a salvage vehicle that was repaired by these fly-by-night guys not at the highest standards, so honestly I am not sure the mileage is accurate, but when I got it in 2007, it was listed at around 75K miles.

Over my 7 years of ownership, the car has had new tires, new spark plugs, new brakes, new stereo (after both the single CD player and the tape deck crapped out), a new timing belt (at 90K), and, just recently, a new driver's side window mechanism after the window rolled down one day and just decided not to make the return journey. That's just off the top of my head. There are various bumps, scratches, and dings all over the body, and a missing patch of paint on the rear bumper. The leather on the driver's seat has a tear. It's not a thing of beauty, but I have tried to keep up with maintenance. When I had the oil changed last month, the mechanic said I had obviously been taking good care of the car. That said, I haven't been totally meticulous with keeping records, so I don't have documentation for all of the above things. Some, but not all. I know that's bad and I can only expect to reap what I sow in that regard :(

A more serious issue: in 2012 somebody backed into the car in a parking lot and knocked the front bumper off, so that's been repaired too. Guy at the body shop said, after taking a look inside, that basically the front bumper is a Coke can that would crumple in a serious collision (like I said, the salvage work was apparently done in a pretty haphazard way).

When I say "I got the car," btw, I mean it was given to me as a birthday present. In spite of all the problems I listed above, and the times it's been a pain in my rear end, I actually love the car, which I hope AI folks will understand. I think it's fun to drive (accelerates fast, handles well) and it's got sentimental value. Since it's only (supposedly) got 130K miles, I hope I can keep it going for a nice while longer while I save up for something else, but I still want to be prepared for what to do in case it needs a major repair that winds up costing more than it's worth. Whatever that is. Which I suspect isn't much.

What the hell should I do with this car when it's time to say goodbye?

(Again, really sorry if this isn't the right thread. The other megathreads seem to be devoted either to buying cars or answering questions about maintenance and repairs.)

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Blue Scream posted:

I hope this is the right thread to post about this--my apologies if not. I'm saving up for a new car to buy in cash in a couple of years (have already checked out the car buying megathread), but that means I will have to figure out what to do with my current one, and I am honestly not sure what that should be. Disclaimer: I also don't know poo poo about cars.

1999 Toyota Solara SLE
131K miles (I think; see below)
V6, automatic transmission

The car is a salvage vehicle that was repaired by these fly-by-night guys not at the highest standards, so honestly I am not sure the mileage is accurate, but when I got it in 2007, it was listed at around 75K miles.

Over my 7 years of ownership, the car has had new tires, new spark plugs, new brakes, new stereo (after both the single CD player and the tape deck crapped out), a new timing belt (at 90K), and, just recently, a new driver's side window mechanism after the window rolled down one day and just decided not to make the return journey. That's just off the top of my head. There are various bumps, scratches, and dings all over the body, and a missing patch of paint on the rear bumper. The leather on the driver's seat has a tear. It's not a thing of beauty, but I have tried to keep up with maintenance. When I had the oil changed last month, the mechanic said I had obviously been taking good care of the car. That said, I haven't been totally meticulous with keeping records, so I don't have documentation for all of the above things. Some, but not all. I know that's bad and I can only expect to reap what I sow in that regard :(

A more serious issue: in 2012 somebody backed into the car in a parking lot and knocked the front bumper off, so that's been repaired too. Guy at the body shop said, after taking a look inside, that basically the front bumper is a Coke can that would crumple in a serious collision (like I said, the salvage work was apparently done in a pretty haphazard way).

When I say "I got the car," btw, I mean it was given to me as a birthday present. In spite of all the problems I listed above, and the times it's been a pain in my rear end, I actually love the car, which I hope AI folks will understand. I think it's fun to drive (accelerates fast, handles well) and it's got sentimental value. Since it's only (supposedly) got 130K miles, I hope I can keep it going for a nice while longer while I save up for something else, but I still want to be prepared for what to do in case it needs a major repair that winds up costing more than it's worth. Whatever that is. Which I suspect isn't much.

What the hell should I do with this car when it's time to say goodbye?

(Again, really sorry if this isn't the right thread. The other megathreads seem to be devoted either to buying cars or answering questions about maintenance and repairs.)

I'm going to copy this into the stupid question thread, look for it there.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

(edit: oops yeah wrong link for one, and something went haywire with kijiji... gently caress it I'll just copy/paste some poo poo.)
I have a set of Auto Meter Sport Comp gauges.
5" 0-190km/h programmable speedo, Under 2000 km on the odometer.
5" digital tach, 0-8000 RPM
2 1/16", short sweep, analog electric:
Coolant temp (with sender, though the adapter bungs are long gone- the sender itself is 1/8" NPT), oil pressure (no sender, it's a $40 replacement from Auto Meter-I cracked the brass fitting trying to remove it), fuel level (for 0-90 ohm GM senders, and coincidentally works in Mazdas but reads backwards since they use a 93-6 ohm sender) and voltage.

I also have a plastic panel to mount these in a third-gen Camaro, though I seem to recall it does not fit the later (90-92 IIRC) ones. The plastic has the same wrinkled/veiny texture as the rest of the dash plastics in these cars, so while not really looking stock it does look like it's supposed to be there. Ordered it on Summit a few years back and they don't seem to carry it anymore. It's been drilled for 4 1/2" lights (2 green signal indicators, blue hi-beam and red brake warning) but I used one of the signal lights in another project- it's a Painless 80210, worth $12 on Summit.
The backlights are incandescent 194s with red sleeves, I also have a set of green sleeves available.
Looking for $300-ish out of the deal.

Sold.

Turbo Fondant fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Nov 22, 2014

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
That's the edit link, dude.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Finally got around to putting my e30 up for sale. Hopefully I can get rid of it before I leave the country for a month.

1991 e30 BMW 318i sedan 5spd

Email me if you are interested damiancurry@gmail.com

TheFargate
Oct 6, 2007
I have a set of general altimax arctics (non studded) Id like to get rid of. They are 235/45R17 and have about 4,000 mi on them. Had these on my oem rims on a '13 wrx. Would like to get $350(negotiable) for the set, local pickup. Will be happy to meet a goon half way. Im located in NW NJ.

E: here are some pics, all tires have 8/32" tread. Would like to get these gone asap so Ill take $300 for the set.

http://imgur.com/jYgTnox.jpg

http://imgur.com/ZGZ9oBR.jpg

http://imgur.com/H2aValz.jpg

http://imgur.com/1Avxqc8.jpg

http://imgur.com/EqvZFG5.jpg

TheFargate fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Nov 24, 2014

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
I'm shuffling my projects around and decided on nixing my newest one, a 1963 VW Beetle buggy.

The Samba link.

Goon price $1200. It runs/turns/stops well enough to get onto a trailer.

Also still selling that Mallory fuel setup I posted earlier

Price $200 shipped or free with the VW.

I also have the helmet, $75 shipped

Buy my stuff so I can buy that Electric 1978 Fiat X1/9 I've been looking at.

DJ Commie fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Nov 20, 2014

shoopeach
Aug 13, 2012
I'm selling my F-150 FX4. Below is the description from my craigslist add in addition to the add itself. Feel free to email me w/ any questions etc. I have it listed at 38.5k but am open to offers. Overall great truck for daily driving and towing, I have used it to tow my 944 a handful of times and absolutely love the low end torque. The vehicle is located in Houston TX.

my email phillip.schuepbach@gmail.com

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/4772073803.html

quote:

I am selling my 2013 F-150 FX4 with about every option you could imagine. I recently switched jobs and my new job is providing me with a company car, so I'm selling the truck.

Window Sticker: http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1FTFW1ET7DFC64403

VIN: 1FTFW1ET7DFC64403

Mileage: 26,500 (changing as I still daily drive the truck)

Good:
-Ecoboost Engine
-Heated and Cooled seats
-Sync
-Nav
-FX4 Appearance Package(Black leather w/ suede inserts and red piping, black interior trim, black headliner, black wheels)
-Tow Package(integrated trailer brake, sway control, hitch)
-Sunroof
-Sliding Rear Glass Window
-HID Headlights
-Parking Sensors
-Remote Start
-36 Gallon Fuel Tank
-Tailgate Step
-Backup Camera
-Auto Dimming mirrors

Bad

-Windshield has a crack

Please contact me via email and we setup a time to view the truck.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
Edit: Nothing to see here.

cursedshitbox fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Nov 27, 2014

Bojanglesworth
Oct 20, 2006

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
Look at all these burgers-running me everyday-
I just need some time-some time to get away from-
from all these burgers I can't take it no more

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
Trying to help my friend lighten up his collection, figured its a long shot but:

2006 Ferarri F430 Spider, 7,200 miles. Looking to get $135k and located in Virginia just outside of DC.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

SOLD

Applebees Appetizer fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Dec 28, 2014

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

leica posted:

PRICE DROP NEED GONE

200 US dollars for any goons that want these, this set goes for 400 on ebay! I don't have a Corvette! Take advantage of my pathetic desperation to get money for Xmas!

Well god drat, dude. Had you posted these at the beginning of summer I would have probably picked them up. Good luck.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
'96 Chevy Caprice 9C1/Police Model $2500 elsewhere, $2000 for goons.
LT1 5.7l V8, three spare tires/wheel. Has a RAISS intake and dual exhaust. Fast and runs great, but currently has Cat low efficency codes and seems to have a wiring issue that causes it to stall some times. In Ballston Spa, NY

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
There has to be a local corvette club.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Ozmiander posted:

LT1 5.7l V8, three spare tires/wheel. Has a RAISS intake and dual exhaust. Fast and runs great, but currently has Cat low efficency codes and seems to have a wiring issue that causes it to stall some times. In Ballston Spa, NY

Aw, NY goon. I would've totally bought that instead of the lovely winter beater I picked up a few months ago. Oh well, good luck.

rotard
Jan 15, 2012
Full interior from my 05 STI up for grabs. Im 3rd owner (nonsmoker) looks like the other 2 are as well. No tears in seats or carpets. Would prefer pickedup, however i could be convinced to delver local'ish. Only thing not for grabs is the dash as the SCCA is evil and requires it

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a127/crackheadmel/subie%20for%20sale/P1030191.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a127/crackheadmel/subie%20for%20sale/P1030190.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a127/crackheadmel/subie%20for%20sale/P1030188.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a127/crackheadmel/subie%20for%20sale/P1030187.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a127/crackheadmel/subie%20for%20sale/P1030186.jpg

Located in Alton NH 03809.
Looking for $800.00
email is vangelder.jacob@gmail.com

chupacabron
Oct 30, 2004

Do you have a 90's Nissan or Infinity? Been a while since you've given it a solid tune up? Boy have I got a deal for you!

I sold my G20 a while ago but a new fuel pressure regulator evaded me in the parts pile. It's the same as this little guy and you should definitely pay heed to the list of things it fits 'cause I seem to remember it not fitting on my '92 G20 and certain SR20 versions not listed at that link. Anyway, here's the picture:

http://i.imgur.com/sBo7rUJ.jpg

I'd like $70 shipped or $60 if you're in SoCal and want to meet me and pick it up. I never check my PMs so email me at type.foster @ gmail.com

Muffinpox
Sep 7, 2004
I have a set of 14" ET45 wheels with 4x100 bolt pattern and 185/60/14 Michelin X-ice tires with good tread depth for sale. I bought them for my NB miata but they don't clear the calipers. Located in Boston, MA. $300 takes em!

I also have a set of Motegi Traklite 2 17x8 wheels with brand new RS3 V2s; 225/45/17 front and 245/40/17 rear. These came off an AP1 S2000, tires have <500mi on them. Looking for $1750.

Muffinpox fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Dec 8, 2014

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
http://www.ebay.com/itm/161506277416

Genki Mobile for Sale

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

That goes here:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=2718513&perpage=40&pagenumber=493#pti10
Unless you happen to be the owner of the IRL Genki Manapult.
And I'm going to quote your post over there because goddamn.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
While technically not the owner, I am the person running the eBay auction :)

I can post it over there too if that's cool.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Edit: nevermind, I'm too lazy to add a samart thread, too... need pictures and stuff, but maybe later I'll get that stuff together...

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Ozmiander posted:

Addressed the stalling issue, and filled the tank. That's a $70 value right there! :20bux: :20bux: :20bux: :10bux:

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Edit: gone

98-02 forester rear right door interior skin, tan leather. Decent condition, came with a door I got for my cloth interior car so I swapped mine on.

FREE. Come pick it up in southbridge, haverhill, or woburn mass depending on what time of day/what day we are talking about.

We can also arrange a weekend or Friday evening hostage exchange at Fart Pipe or Slow is Fast's places if you know them and I am in the area.

kastein fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Aug 19, 2022

willroc7
Jul 24, 2006

BADGES? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BADGES!
Looking to sell my 2009 GTI. 2door, 6spd, grey with 90k miles. 10k for a goon.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/4787134102.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I will never understand car ads that don't have at least one interior picture.