Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Huh, tonight's episode had a Swamp Thing reference when Vegator states he just came out of the "Green."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I really liked Raven's line of

"Yeah why should I eat like a rabbit?

... I'm not a rabbit."

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
This week's episode was funny, but last week's was magic.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

muscles like this? posted:

Huh, tonight's episode had a Swamp Thing reference when Vegator states he just came out of the "Green."

Also it's pretty neat that Beast Boy came out the smartest person this episode, usually he's the dumb one(also now I want Vegetor to show up in the comics)

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I think there's only one way to describe this episode.

BEAUTIFUL.

Also Original Teen Titans getting blown up was a great gag.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Is there any way to watch this show on the Youtube channel for it on mobile devices? There's nothing telling you how to get access on the app itself, just a constant stream of "This video requires a subscription" if you try to watch any of them.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
This beautiful man belongs to us! :mad:

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
This show is very goofy, but in a good way.

I liked the box labeled Mask (Of the Phantasm)

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
Nice to see the original show referenced again. The way Robin talked about it has me thinking that he is the same Robin, but he completely snapped and now has to live in this wackier universe.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

This show is very goofy, but in a good way.

I liked the box labeled Mask (Of the Phantasm)

There was also one labeled M.A.S.K. like the old cartoon/toy line.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
That Batman poster in the library that said "Swear to READ!" made me choke.

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG
Just caught up. This show is GREAT.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
I want a never-ending supply of Robin-centric episodes.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Way to go Robin, now there are no more bathrooms on earth!

Is there like a Teen Titan's Go soundtrack? Because I really need the songs that play in Grandma Voice and when Robin struts with his beautiful face.

Crabtree fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Oct 23, 2014

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Hahaha the Titans went as the Thundercats for Halloween!

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

That was a thrilling montage.

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine
Great Ghostbusters reference, too.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
And the MRA episode is here and Robin is already busting out the :biotruths:. Jesus Christ.

deadicons
Sep 9, 2011

Crabtree posted:

And the MRA episode is here and Robin is already busting out the :biotruths:. Jesus Christ.

Seems to be an average feminist episode to me.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

deadicons posted:

Seems to be an average feminist episode to me.

Of course the girls were going to win, but I'm talking about who this was likely targeted at and who is going to hopefully explode over the ending. :unsmigghh:

EDIT: I meant TTG! was trolling for those sort of people to bitch about the episode.

Crabtree fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Nov 7, 2014

deadicons
Sep 9, 2011

Crabtree posted:

Of course the girls were going to win, but I'm talking about who this was likely targeted at and who is going to hopefully explode over the ending. :unsmigghh:

What do you mean? I don't see how it was in favor of the MRA bogey man at any point.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

deadicons posted:

What do you mean? I don't see how it was in favor of the MRA bogey man at any point.

That's what he means. It seems like an episode that will make MRA types angry because they are dumb.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
This one was a little too generic for my taste. I was hoping Robin would turn out to be right to give the "girl episode" more of a unique spin, but oh well.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Robin gets creepier every episode.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Any of you ever had stomach acid go up in your mouth and sinuses/nostrils?

This ep is triggering me so hard :barf:

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
That ending :stare:

After a couple weaker episodes it's nice to see TTG back in full swing. This was probably the best sudden ending yet.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

horriblePencilist posted:

That ending :stare:

After a couple weaker episodes it's nice to see TTG back in full swing. This was probably the best sudden ending yet.

That ending was some kind of crazy trigger for my 5 year old. He wouldn't go to bed last night until I had deleted it off the DVR.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
The roadtrip was nice, some good jokes and a killer ending. I'm glad of how thinly veiled the superhero act is as an excuse to beat people up.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Point B is our home now.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Robin may be the Team Leader, but Cyborg is totally the Team Dad.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Well, they certainly solved the problem of how to use Batman on this show.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
It's simple: We eat the Batman.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Robin.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Once again, great background jokes. Check the cereal boxes in the drawer.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
When I saw the preview for the episode, I was wondering who would be voicing the different Robins. Then it was just Scott Menville doing different voices and I couldn't stop smiling.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
So, I'm guessing they were Stephanie Brown (or maybe Carrie Kelly), Jason Todd and gold/silver age Dick Grayson?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Wade Wilson posted:

So, I'm guessing they were Stephanie Brown (or maybe Carrie Kelly), Jason Todd and gold/silver age Dick Grayson?

It was Carrie, Silver Age Dick and I think the other one was supposed to be Damien Wayne.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
His behavior was a lot like Jason Todd, although his costume seemed a lot like Tim Drake. Definitely not Damian Wayne, though. What's funny is that the regular robin seemed to be dick Grayson (especially since he's night wing in the future) yet we clearly had the original robin, and that we already saw Jason Todds ashes. Really grim in retrospect.

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster
Soiled Meat

His behavior was a lot like Jason Todd, although his costume seemed a lot like Tim Drake. Definitely not Damian Wayne, though. What's funny is that the regular robin seemed to be dick Grayson (especially since he's night wing in the future) yet we clearly had the original robin, and that we already saw Jason Todds ashes. Really grim in retrospect.

I love that TTGo apparently has the full voice cast from the original Teen Titans. That gives the show kind of a Real World meets Robot Chicken feel. The 2003-2006 show is what happens "on camera" while TTGo is what they get up to behind the scenes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

You may notice that Teen Titans Go is not exactly huge on continuity, considering some or all of the team has died in multiple episodes.

• Locked thread