Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
I would say ask the old dude if he wants to get high and make out, but given that we're on a weird floating platform outside of time it's safe to assume we're already plenty high.

Fight Spekkio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

:rimshot: Someone gets it.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

After relieving yourself in the pot, whip up some jenkem with it and offer to split it with Spekkio.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Clearly we have to Relieve ourselves in the bucket and afterwards Throw it over the edge to see how far down things go.

TwistedSynapse
Dec 31, 2012

Voted Most Purple Wizard
2007, 2009, 2011, and 2014
Wrestle Spekkio into submission and demand he give you DOUBLE MAGIC since you already know normal magic.

After that, have GOKU deploy his internal ChemMaster and use it and the bucket to whip up some sarin/clf3/azide hellbrew - why? I dunno it might be useful.
It might also loving explode but you're SL9999 you'll survive (but a few of your buddies might lose limbs).

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
use the time portals to amass an army of nerd GOKUs to be your human shields. You'll need more.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
We lost half our party, recruit the old man into party by offering him a bucket.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Jump off the platform into the darkness, see where you end up

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!
Go fight Spekkio

Since Spekkio gets stronger as you get stronger, I look forward to seeing what kind of insane monstrosity he has become.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

GilliamYaeger posted:

Go fight Spekkio

Since Spekkio gets stronger as you get stronger, I look forward to seeing what kind of insane monstrosity he has become.

Spekkio might be Doki Doki Gonzalez. Kick his rear end

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

piss in the bucket and then slam dunk the old man into it. Spekkio too.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Jump off the edge and see where you land

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Man, I wish we could recruit Balthazar in Chrono Trigger. How cool would that have been? Old man characters are the best.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Gologle posted:

Man, I wish we could recruit Balthazar in Chrono Trigger. How cool would that have been? Old man characters are the best.

Sleep bubble pops

It's super effective !!

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche
Definitely piss in the bucket, but drink the "water" first.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Hold the Bucket upside down and shake it well, so that anything inside it falls out.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Steal the old guy's hat. It'd look better on Goku anyway.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Also I preemptively vote to name the old man RSHI

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
Get drunk and resign yourself to being stuck there forever. Play cards with the old guy. Then suplex him over the side and see what happens

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Go talk to HASH and then drink the bucket.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Waffleman_ posted:

It has been forever since we left the fair and nature is calling.

Relieve yourself in the handy bucket.

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

You beat me to it. Fill the bucket.

ultrafilter posted:

But do it violently.

Hmm, good point. You haven't used the bathroom for eons. Literally, with all the time travel. You relieve yourself into the bucket and it all disappears into the twinkling sparkle. You have no idea where it went.

You wonder if it was transported to some distant dimension, or if it was disintegrated. You guess you'll never know.

Anyways, the old man heard you and briefly mutters a 'hello'. He says you've arrived at the End Of Time because you entered a portal with more than three people. He says it has something to do with limitations of the space-time continuum, but we all know it's just limitations of the game's cartridge. Anyways, he tells you that behind the door is Spekkio, a monster that teaches magic. You already know magic, so there's that. Its appearance depends on your own strength. If you're weak, it'll appear weak. If you're strong, it'll appear strong.

GilliamYaeger posted:

Go fight Spekkio

Curious as to what its appearance will be at SL99 on new game+++++++, you enter the door.

You peer in and immediately regret the decisions in your life that have led you to this moment--

"Surprise, motherfucker!"

Welp, you'll be okay, since Spekkio always fights non-lethally, but you did get your rear end kicked.

Also, the resulting explosion accidentally killed the old man.

Whoops.

What now?

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Sweet, new boots!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Piss in the bucket again.

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
Just wait a bit.

He'll be back.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
Dig through his corpse for the Crono Trigger and use it to revive...oh, let's say, Queen Lean. Gotta make dat booty call.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I refresh my suggestion to drop the bucket off the edge of the platform to see how far down the bottom is.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

A blue police box materializes from the ether in front of you. Wander inside, comment on how "it's bigger on the inside", then punch out the old man living in it and fly this bitch to the Stone Are or something.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

Dig through his corpse for the Crono Trigger and use it to revive...oh, let's say, Queen Lean. Gotta make dat booty call.

blood for the blood god? More corpses? Okay.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

nine-gear crow posted:

A blue police box materializes from the ether in front of you. Wander inside, comment on how "it's bigger on the inside", then punch out the old man living in it and fly this bitch to the Stone Are or something.

Log off Tumblr, go to school, and do something with your life.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
I smell cooked meat. Consume the contents of the boots, then wear them.

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

Throw bucket at Spekkio.

Then, I dunno, stand around?

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
The bucket! :negative: He blew up the bucket! He must pay! :black101:

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
Chill out smokin weed at the end of all time for the rest of your days. What the gently caress else is there to do?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Something something magic technology blah blah blah. Download some guns, go back and light that motherfucker up for ruining our bucket.

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:
Shame Spekkio on his non-lethal combat killing a person, whether accidental or otherwise. I'm pretty sure this is a key event for a 100% run.

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
Eat the boots, wear whats left of the old man. Steal the bucket. We might need it for science and reasons.

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche
Wear the bucket on your head and fight Spekkio again with your newly found armor.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Choco1980 posted:

I refresh my suggestion to drop the bucket off the edge of the platform to see how far down the bottom is.

:megadeath: Chrono Trigger OST - End Of Time :megadeath:

Cool, screw it, let's toss the bucket over the edge.

Yup. It's gone. Whatever that sparkle in the bucket was, it's lost forever.

Wait--

Huh, imagine that. It looks like there is a bottom to this place, just way, way, way down there. You wonder if there's a way to get down.

And then quickly decide that you don't want to find out what else is down there.

:megadeath: Chrono Trigger OST - Gettin' Pumped :megadeath:

Well, looks like all that's left in this place are the pillars of light you came through. You're not going back to 2300AD without a good reason, and 1000AD is pointless to your quest. You remember what G0KU told you about a power wizard summing Lavos back in 420AD, so that's your obvious goal right now.

However, Spekkio reminds you that only three people can go through. More than that and you'll just get spat back out into the End Of Time. Right. So who do you want to take in your party?

GOKU must go to lead the group, for now, but we can choose from CHCH, G0KU, and UKOG as our two alternate party members.

Sally fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Nov 16, 2014

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
G0KU and CHCH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Almost forgot to add OST links again. Fixed that in latest post.

• Locked thread