Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.
Correct call on replay, well done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
Toot, toot, the Beast train has got no brakes.

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Adam is a wonderful example of how a player should go about his business in the NRL
Get out of the way, kid.

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.
Mata'utia is learning what it really means to play against men

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

This is just getting sad now

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Ain't stopping him from 5 meters out with pace.

e: Vatuvei apparently highest ever Kiwi try scorer.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken
Holy gently caress that Vatuvei. It's amazing he can do this poo poo for as long as he can.

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Give it to Manu SKD :argh: Also, Taumalolo owns.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jono C posted:

Holy gently caress again, Johnson.

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

My boyfriend Nightingale :allears:

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

R.I.P Thaiday

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Smorgasbord posted:

My boyfriend Nightingale :allears:
he's so flexible

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Adam is a wonderful example of how a player should go about his business in the NRL
gently caress we need more test footy.

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

How freaking long is Bird allowed to knee the tackled player?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Lol Australia

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

This is one of Vatuvei's best ever games

edit: perfect streak of Johnson being taken out after kicking continues

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Five minutes of BEN HUNT to prove Tim Sheens is the biggest loving idiot on earth

Coffee Grindr
Jul 4, 2008
Stimulating
2little 2late

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Just the two forward passes for that try.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Here we go!!!!

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

poo poo

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

JUSTICE

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
What happened

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Oh

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

bowmore posted:

What happened

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

bowmore posted:

What happened

Kangaroos hosed up despite ref's best efforts to win the game for them.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Vagabundo posted:

Kangaroos hosed up despite ref's best efforts to win the game for them.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Nice work Kiwis!

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

gently caress yeah!!!

Coffee Grindr
Jul 4, 2008
Stimulating
Aw yiss

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Holy poo poo what a game, what a tournament

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Eat some of that poo poo, Australia.

edogawa rando fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Nov 15, 2014

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
Not a bad match that.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Was a good game

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I think we the viewer were the real winners.

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

We brutalised them up front + Manu and then Johnson did the rest

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

The whole tournament was outstanding.

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Smorgasbord posted:

We brutalised them up front + Manu and then Johnson did the rest

I think its the first time I can remember the Aussies missing more tackles with 10 to go - things may have got coloured at the end, but Aussie D was average compared to the Kiwi.

Plus I think the Kiwis just did more with the ball, dancing forwards, feigning backs, big charges. Whereas Aussies played boring ball and hoof and hope, when they actually decided to chuck it around they scored.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
SJ was the difference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

bowmore posted:

SJ was the difference

He was amazing in every game. I'm hoping that he can carry this form and confidence into next season.

• Locked thread