Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
That was bizarre, holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Bubba Smith posted:

What did Brooks do? And by the way that's awesome for Brooks. Alvarez got out of Bellator just in time.

Brooks hit him on the way up from a scramble and Chandler backed up against the cage and shook his hands like he didn't want any more, and then got punched and stuff a few times and then Jason Herzog stopped it. Weird as hell

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Bubba Smith posted:

What did Brooks do? And by the way that's awesome for Brooks. Alvarez got out of Bellator just in time.

caught chandler with a massive right on the temple on a takedown break, chandler just backed up waving his hands and brooks pounced. chandler didn't remember doing it after the finish. extremely weird and cool finish.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
mark hunt steps into the doritos prep point and files an asylum claim

whoops wrong thread but goongrats to UFC 84: Ill Will Brooks

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

ahahaha holy poo poo never thought i'd see stitches accompany stephan bonnar to a fight. 305 represent.

edit: oh and apparently okami got tkoed in case anyone cares.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
where can i watch this in the UK now?

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Thank god things worked out so we can all watch this fight.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Bonnar is properly cut up, not even Cheick Kongo can save Tito now.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
looking like a spectacular main event so far

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
It crazy how jacked Bonnar looked on the juice compared to now

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
bonnar is down a round to tito loving ortiz in 2014

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Going from the beautiful striking in the UFC main event to this fight is pretty shocking.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Reminder that this is main eventing over a title fight.

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.

Belle Isle Tech posted:

Bonnar was a legit gorgeous dude on the juice for his last UFC fight. Now he looks like your friend's redneck dad who coached football back in the day stepped into the cage.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
it's impressive that bonnar is managing to hold his hands below his nipples given how far they poke out towards the floor

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

it's impressive that bonnar is managing to hold his hands below his nipples given how far they poke out towards the floor

lol

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
Is Bonnar punch drunk, or actual drunk?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Belle Isle Tech posted:

Wise Learned Man posted:

I hope somebody gif'd the JT/Lashley staredown because JT is a funny man.

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

Did the commentator really just say this lived up to the hype?

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Food Court Druid posted:

Is Bonnar punch drunk, or actual drunk?

he has a weird center of gravity because of his gigantic titties

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Bonnar is terrible and has always been and I have no idea why any of you like him. He's like a nasally arrogant version of Forrest. I guess he's durable and it's enjoyable to watch him take a beating, so I shouldn't complain.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Holy poo poo is Bonnar gassed. It's difficult to put into words how tired he looks but, yeah.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
This is really good to watch.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Tito putting on a striking clinic.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
this is incredibly bad

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

LMFAO the double deuce makes an appearance.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

A fitting tribute to Leonard Garcia :angel:

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

tesilential posted:

Bonnar is terrible and has always been and I have no idea why any of you like him. He's like a nasally arrogant version of Forrest. I guess he's durable and it's enjoyable to watch him take a beating, so I shouldn't complain.

The story about TUF season 1 when they took away the alcohol and Bonnar snuck out of a bathroom window to go find a liquor store knowing that there wasn't one for miles made me like him forever.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

i was hoping to see tito die to make up for the death of mark hunt and as usual i am disappointed

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Hahaha Tito giving the middle finger

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

That last highlight where they flail for like six punches and don't hit each other at all, is absolutely me.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
bonnar takes off a flesh coloured sports bra revealing a much larger pair of breasts underneath: my god, it was justin mccully the whole time!

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Triticum Guzzler posted:

bonnar takes off a flesh coloured sports bra revealing a much larger pair of breasts underneath: my god, it was justin mccully the whole time!

hahahahahaha

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Triticum Guzzler posted:

:lol:

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

Seriously. Bonnar has the biggest case of bitch tits I've ever seen. Did he just stop taking testosterone cold turkey with no PCT? Could he not afford it or what?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Doesn't get any better than that folks says Bonnar after an embarrassing performance

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
wtf

Stimulus
Mar 25, 2005
Haha, 29-28 for Bonnar?

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Wait what just happened?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
I was unable to watch this as I refuse to believe Spike TV exists. Someone post Bonnar's bitch tits.

• Locked thread