Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Watching a lovely horror show on Netflix called darknet and the last episode had a dude murdering people and going YOU GOT TROLLED or somethin unironically. Made me think of tgt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Light Gun Man posted:

Watching a lovely horror show on Netflix called darknet and the last episode had a dude murdering people and going YOU GOT TROLLED or somethin unironically. Made me think of tgt.

well that dude has to learn that villains isn't the answer.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Today is the day Knuckles smokes the unsmokable.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Where's Ronald? The suspense is killing me.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Why was the sky red in the first place again? it was because rob was fighting the necromancer or something?

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Ronald is missing and the sky is red. Red like Ronald's hair. Soon he'll turn around and the entire sky will be Ronald's face.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

mabels big day posted:

Why was the sky red in the first place again? it was because rob was fighting the necromancer or something?
I think it was because of Wiley E Coyote fighting Demaro or some poo poo.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

man I miss Coyote and the Necromancer crew.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I think the sky has been red for over a year now. It's the only piece of continuity I can even remember now.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

He's going for a naruto style war arc, where we're trapped in the same hellish day for years of real time

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
So I guess Tails is getting sacrificed? Is that what's going on? Man it ain't easy being cheezy.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Love the movie style bed sheets that cover Hello Kitty's chest but not Tail's.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
The sky turned red a little after Demaro summoned his "guardian of the moon" and just before Wile grabbed his necromancy book from the bloody bag he was carrying, chapter 14. I don't think it's clear who's the cause, since the guardian was long since incapacitated or banished with Forest Chambers ForEST ChAmBerS and the sky's still red.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Phrases I did not expect to see in TGT:

1. "Blessed be"

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Where's the best place to reread all pages from the start? Deviantart is an annoying platform for a comic.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I was going to refer you to the WordPress site (http://www.tailsgetstrolled.com/) but I can't connect to it.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
The registration lapsed and the goon who created it (Comrade Cosmobot IIRC) didn't care about it enough anymore to keep spending money on that.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The first 11 chapters are on this imgur account
http://olivil.imgur.com/

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i miss the silver hedgehog guy

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

mr.capps posted:

the silver hedgehog

no he's silver the hedgehog

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

lol

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

HONK HONK

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

tiistai posted:

no he's silver the hedgehog

the money guy

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

What the gently caress is going on?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Mr. Flunchy posted:

What the gently caress is going on?

I have no loving idea either. I feel like I might have missed something in the walls of text I've barely been skimming but there's also a big chance I didn't.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Knuckles has been smoking the drama weed.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

knuckles gonna turncoat

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

So Chester wasn't drowning Tonya, but forcing some underwater head. Either that or inducting her into the Ironborn, who knows with this comic.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Bad trip, bad trip!

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

HBar posted:

So Chester wasn't drowning Tonya, but forcing some underwater head. Either that or inducting her into the Ironborn, who knows with this comic.

I thought it was obvious that cheeto dude was forcing her to give head underwater.

But why don't everybody just kick cheeto's rear end when it's obvious he's just a single snake in the paradise. They've got every superhero from around the block and they let one pimp push them around?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
In b4 patriarhcy. The superheroes are mostly men and thus potential cheeto's customers.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

The comic never really has lived up to this and Porky's parents getting killed by their church :sigh:

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
I don't think any of us really appreciate what Knuckles is doing here.

He's about to burn bridges with his primary weed dealer.

Edit:

SaltLick posted:

knuckles gonna turncoat

No idea where this drama-trainwreck is going, but maybe Lazerbot forgot Knuckles only ties to the Guardians is through Chester. He only showed up to buy some weed, and Amy and Tails being there was a coincidence (or so I thought).

Man I miss Teemo. Get back to the Troll Slaiyers already :mad:

Literally Kermit fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Nov 21, 2014

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Literally Kermit posted:

I don't think any of us really appreciate what Knuckles is doing here.

He's about to burn bridges with his primary weed dealer.

Oh poo poo, I didn't even see it that way until now.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

High Shovel was also a massive plus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
God I hate this highschool drama.