Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

rolling on the floor over Green Hill Zoned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
I can't stop giggling like an idiot at "Hey John, did you have a problem at THE DILDO HUT" and the idea of a hair and tanning salon that's really a front for a sex shop.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
With a name like THE DILDO HUT™ you would expect them to deliver Meat Lovers Dildos and Supreme Dildos in under 30 minutes.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

OneDeadman posted:

With a name like THE DILDO HUT™ you would expect them to deliver Meat Lovers Dildos and Supreme Dildos in under 30 minutes.

The Dildo Hut is a skit just waiting to be written. Free Garlic Beads with every purchase!

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

The best part about this episode was finding out that Ripoff Report has a section for drug dealers.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
This was a weird episode for Stog.

Poor Stog.

Also I'm glad to see that ripoff report is just as thoroughly useless as every user review site on the internet. "THE WAITRESS FORGOT TO BRING MY EXTRA SALAD DRESSING VERY POOR 1/10"

dijon du jour fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Nov 3, 2014

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Doctor Goggles posted:

The best part about this episode was finding out that Ripoff Report has a section for drug dealers.

These drug dealers are...UNSCRUPULOUS?!

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Stog's trying his best.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
The thing about STOG is that I can usually get the ideas behind his jokes after a second's thought, but he'll articulate them weirdly or incompletely so they fly over everyone's heads during the recording. Or he'll just blurt out random vaguely-related poo poo, like in that one drug episode recently. Get some self-control, guy!

On the other hand, when he's on a roll, you get stuff like the Skyrim sex LOVER SLAB episode and The Greatest Airline Peanuts Joke Ever, so I'm glad that he's around.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Nov 4, 2014

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Stog's desire to just shout out the first joke that comes to mind is one of the greatest parts of the podcast.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

Sham bam bamina! posted:

The Greatest Airline Peanuts Joke Ever

What was this one?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

PUGGERNAUT posted:

What was this one?
It was in Episode 100. I can't remember the specific reading, but the joke was, "What's the deal with airline peanuts, anyway? Is it women???"

I guess that it must have been in the Onideus Mad Hatter part, now that I think about it. Maybe the Jack part. It's near the end, in any case.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Nov 4, 2014

CynCyanide
Mar 21, 2005

dance, water, dance!
Guys, can you jog my memory? Which episode had the reading about the woman who wanted to get her hand(s) amputated and replaced with hook(s)? I mean, that happened, right? I didn't imagine it did I?

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

CynCyanide posted:

Guys, can you jog my memory? Which episode had the reading about the woman who wanted to get her hand(s) amputated and replaced with hook(s)? I mean, that happened, right? I didn't imagine it did I?

It was in Episode 100, part one.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Yeah, near the end of ep100-1. Great moment.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Sham bam bamina! posted:

The thing about STOG is that I can usually get the ideas behind his jokes after a second's thought, but he'll articulate them weirdly or incompletely so they fly over everyone's heads during the recording. Or he'll just blurt out random vaguely-related poo poo, like in that one drug episode recently.
That is precisely why STOG owns and should never change.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Dragonatrix posted:

Yeah, near the end of ep100-1. Great moment.

There aren't any non-great moments in that episode. I lost my poo poo during the Japanese wife who pretended to be dead every day when her husband came home and bunnybread's voices during his reading are amazing.

Someone should count the amount of times the word "yiffy" is read…

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

watho posted:

There aren't any non-great moments in that episode. I lost my poo poo during the Japanese wife who pretended to be dead every day when her husband came home and bunnybread's voices during his reading are amazing.

The only difficult one is Stog's readings for the second half, because good lord was that guy terrible.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

watho posted:

"Let the hostages go!"

"Yiff the otter!"

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
RIP thefplu.us you are dead again for the eighth time this hour.

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

Literally The Worst posted:

RIP thefplu.us you are dead again for the eighth time this hour.

Yeah, don't go to that site. It doesn't exist.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

The F what? What is this f plus you're talking about.

Invisible Ted
Aug 24, 2011

hhhehehe
Thefplu.us doesn't exist, what a ripoff!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
This one does exist, and it's got a real doozie on the front page!!! :derp:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'll never not love the witch/magic episodes.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

I advise everybody to take a look at what Paganlore actually looks like. Click the fun button in the upper right corner!

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

btw i think that might have been a correct usage of "mote", except it's the wrong word to start with since "mote" just means "might", as in "i might have a rock covered in dirt on my head."

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'll never get sick of mag-ick

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
Oh hell yes, another magic episode. I don't know if anything will top VIDEO GAME PAIN though.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

BootsRaingear posted:

Yeah, don't go to that site. It doesn't exist.

I don't have hands, that's pretty close for typing with my nose.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

This one does exist, and it's got a real doozie on the front page!!! :derp:

The waiting for socket episodes are the BEST.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
New episode is out!

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

I was actually just thinking about the fact that Adam and Lou never did an episode together.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Why make up "funny stories" about your alien buddies. Why do this.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Grondoth posted:

Why make up "funny stories" about your alien buddies. Why do this.

A sad intersection of complete loving madness and loneliness.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

gonna write a "not always right" post about how the alien probing me kept going on about the gay agenda until his commander came in and told him off, then gave me a discount.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Good God, that might actually be the worst poetry that they've ever read.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 12:21 on Nov 18, 2014

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Good God, that might actually the the worst poetry that they've ever read.

I really want to hear a recording of Joyce herself reciting these poems. I have no idea what the hell kind of meter or rhythm this is supposed to have.

I also want to know what kind of person thinks anyone would believe "but I decided not to join the intergalactic orgy ship."

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Good God, that might actually the the worst poetry that they've ever read.

I initially questioned the choice of opening with "there are no gay humans on earth" because there was no way the episode could top that, but the poetry succeeded with flying colors.

Cercadelmar
Jan 4, 2014
Cool new background, it looks better now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Gimnbo posted:

Joyce [...] poetry

brain posted:

James Joyce, poet