Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
And the second Spike dumps them, they were the worst somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

The actual TNA Mecca breaking news article for this is amazing.

quote:

I think this is great news because TNA joins a company in Discovery that will open new doors for them in a way that SpikeTV couldn't

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Wait it's on Destination America? Not even like, the REAL Discovery channel? Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Daniel Bryan posted:

And the second Spike dumps them, they were the worst somehow.

They've hated Spike ever since it became clear they weren't re-signing. Despite the general "deny anything is wrong" stance, they started this stupid Spike never promoted TNA meme.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TheJoker138 posted:

Wait it's on Destination America? Not even like, the REAL Discovery channel? Ha ha ha ha ha ha

I like that people thought for even a second the actual main Discovery channel would really air this.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

This is like when the Fedor-loving anti-UFC brigade tried to pretend Bellator being on ESPN Desportes was a huge deal because it was an ESPN network.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

http://www.tnamecca.com/2014/08/breaking-news-impact-wrestling-to.html

quote:

Impact to Remain on Spike Through 2014!

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Wow comedians making fun of things. They would never do that!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

bobkatt013 posted:

Wow comedians making fun of things. They would never do that!
To be fair, he's right that Spike TV has low credibility.

The problem is, if SpikeTV is B-Grade, Destination America is F-Grade. Literally the bottom of the barrel.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Endorph posted:

To be fair, he's right that Spike TV has low credibility.

The problem is, if SpikeTV is B-Grade, Destination America is F-Grade. Literally the bottom of the barrel.

It's like if the Dollar Tree soda claimed that RC Cola had low credibility.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Ugh yeah that channel that had a big time comedy show hosted by Seinfeld is just terrible, bring on the channel that has shows about ghost truckers

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Comedians also make fun of things because people have actually heard of them.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Well, gently caress...

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I wonder if they realize that Dave gets sad when pretty much any wrestling company goes under.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Are their forums sponsored by Little Caesar's or something?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

you guys are making me Hungry, and no not the country. lol

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
TNA Discussion is Making Me Hungry And No Not The Country LOL

God DAMMIT oatgan

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

i hear pizza hut has a new menu today, CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

oatgan posted:

you guys are making me Hungry, and no not the country. lol

SamuraiFoochs posted:

TNA Discussion is Making Me Hungry And No Not The Country LOL

God DAMMIT oatgan
My uncle made the same 'Hungary Games' joke 50 times when Hunger Games was coming out.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

HulkaMatt posted:

i hear pizza hut has a new menu today, CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard all the cheese got replaced with wallpaper paste. Clearly this is going to open new doors for Pizza Hut.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Keeps giving

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I can think of a way to verify it: use common sense

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

we need NomDePlume_ to get an account here

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

DJExile posted:

we need NomDePlume_ to get an account here

More scoops than me.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Hey guys I'm told Destination America gets 1000 times the viewers of Spike. No easy way to verify that, but it makes sense and combined with the extra shows they're going to like 30.0 ratings.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

rovert posted:

More scoops than me.

But not more scoops than Al Isaacs, that guy's in a league of his own.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

dsriggs posted:

Well, gently caress...

Let's pack it up boys. We've been thoroughly owned here.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

dsriggs posted:

Well, gently caress...

TNA got a new deal, you know what that means....BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*samuel shaw, bobby roode and abyss come in for a HUGE party*

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

This is really depressing. Bunch of broke rear end people bitter because they can't afford the $9.99 a month for WWE. :(

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

nom de plume is the closest thing on earth to a true innocent fool. keep living the dream.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
All those chains and no one bringing up the local places :negative:

Though if I had a gun to my head go with Pizza Hut all the time

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

achillesforever6 posted:

All those chains and no one bringing up the local places :negative:

Though if I had a gun to my head go with Pizza Hut all the time

Depending on where they live I don't blame them for going with chains. If they're in Chicago or New York they should be loving shot for going to a chain, but if they're in like, Des Moines or something then at least chain pizza will be consistent and not weird and gross tasting.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
So what's the atmosphere on TNAMecca going to be like when half of them realize they don't get TNA on their TV?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Gonzo McFee posted:

So what's the atmosphere on TNAMecca going to be like when half of them realize they don't get TNA on their TV?

They'll just say that they are real fans who are dedicated to the product and show real effort by going out of their way to watch streams like they do with the ppv's

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
True, hardcore fans....who can't be bothered to financially support the product.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

El Gallinero Gros posted:

True, hardcore fans....who can't be bothered to financially support the product.

Can't afford to. They're all clubbing together to get a slice of a Dominoes Pizza without even getting any toppings, like.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Gonzo McFee posted:

Can't afford to. They're all clubbing together to get a slice of a Dominoes Pizza without even getting any toppings, like.

It's why they feel such a close personal connection to the tna wrestlers. They have so much in common.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

I'd feel for them if they weren't so goddamn smug about their love of something so unbelievably lovely.