Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006
Firenzi is constantly hilarious in everything Ive seen him in. Whats next for him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

The Ninth Layer posted:

Great final season! You guys really improved from Season 1, it's a shame the series is over. My only real gripe is that there wasn't as much of The Law this time around... even if there were two of them!

I felt this way until I saw what had become of him in the last episode. Of course he ended up at a game shop.

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

The Ninth Layer posted:

Great final season! You guys really improved from Season 1, it's a shame the series is over. My only real gripe is that there wasn't as much of The Law this time around... even if there were two of them!

Agreed. I enjoyed it quite a bit but Firenze was clearly the best asset you had and his scenes stood out above the others, so it was disappointing to see him basically vanish for the majority of the final season. Personally I feel that the episode with Law and the robot was easily the best episode you guys ever did, in my opinion, that stuff was great.

Also on another note I thought you did a pretty good job this season incorporating questions about sex and alcoholism into a series where I initially assumed that you were totally ignoring those elements of human life and pretending that the character existed in a puritanical world where raising such questions. didn't exist.

bbf2 fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Nov 21, 2014

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Max posted:

I felt this way until I saw what had become of him in the last episode. Of course he ended up at a game shop.

I just loved that he used a N64 controller to overcome his injury.

I really want to play this game that has super detailed hand to hand fighting combos, and parkour.

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon

Dr_Amazing posted:

I just loved that he used a N64 controller to overcome his injury.

I really want to play this game that has super detailed hand to hand fighting combos, and parkour.

Him doing equally good as the new Law with a N64 controller clearly shows that he's the better Law.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WFGuy
Feb 18, 2011

Press X to jump, then press X again!
Toilet Rascal
I just watched the post-production BTS, which was a nice exhaustion-based counterpart to the emotion in the previous BTS (speaking of: Matt, dawwwwwww). Thanks for putting in so much effort, it all worked out well, and the Guaranteed Unbiased opinions in this thread seem to suggest you did get a lot more loves/hates than passing likes. Congrats.

It's definitely love on my part. I was not expecting you to destroy your characters so utterly mid-season, even with the clear slope in E1 & E2, and I'm glad I didn't see any of it coming (aside from the eventual triumphant victory, of course).

I definitely shouldn't have read the YouTube comments on some of the later parts and Tie Fighter, though. I think a few people really did believe Freddie died in S3E4.

• Locked thread