Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Frank seriously is a tank. vet said he's pure-bred, way on the upper end of the male scale, barrel-chested and a giant ball of muscle. When he really gets going it's like being dragged by a tow truck if you're not prepared for it.

He's been awful lonely here at the house lately, been half-thinking about finding him a buddy. Nothing as hairy or large. Or maybe larger and hairier. Meh, someday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Frank seriously is a tank. vet said he's pure-bred, way on the upper end of the male scale, barrel-chested and a giant ball of muscle. When he really gets going it's like being dragged by a tow truck if you're not prepared for it.

He's been awful lonely here at the house lately, been half-thinking about finding him a buddy. Nothing as hairy or large. Or maybe larger and hairier. Meh, someday.

His girlfriend has calmed him down immensely because she's older and meaner.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
I hate buzzfeed so so much but I need to post this in here: http://www.buzzfeed.com/kaelintully/check-it-was-it-you-that-was-on-the-grind?bffb

I'd post the individually good pictures and spare you all, but every picture is :3 so :effort:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Being wonky for me here's a link

m.imgur.com/122HndA

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Nov 20, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Christoff posted:

Being wonky for me here's a link

m.imgur.com/122HndA

The little stuffed animal really completes this.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Nope, don't like it.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Ha ha... laugh it up while you can people. Let's just say I have a feeling the dogges thread won't be around much longer... post em while you got em.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

anne frank fanfic posted:

Ha ha... laugh it up while you can people. Let's just say I have a feeling the dogges thread won't be around much longer... post em while you got em.

Are we all getting deliverance by the most glorious and holy of all nuclear wars?

No? Then shut the gently caress up and post more dogs.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

anne frank fanfic posted:

We're just going to post it again. Fly away, current king of the retards.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
:3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

posted in the bideo james thread so figured i should post here for safekeeping

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

We're just going to post it again. Fly away, current king of the retards.

whoa whoa, please keep the inter-furum animal-sity out of the dogge thread fucker

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

THIS IS THE BEST VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iTTNRE-njM

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

That Golden owns. All those other dogs are bad at being dogs.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

That Golden owns. All those other dogs are bad at being dogs.

Whose the real winner faggots :smugdog:

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

That dog is awesome.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Lol at that kid for expecting a retriever to ignore food

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo that makes me miss my buddies retriever :3:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I want to believe that this dog played the long con.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

This is why they invented GoPro.

http://youtu.be/UowkIRSDHfs

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Fister Roboto posted:

I want to believe that this dog played the long con.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Genocide Tendency posted:

It's like a missile camera video. Of a very furry missile.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSE6I11YVsw

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

lmao

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Just got back from my parents' house. Doolie here went to sleep in the sun in the front yard and didn't wake up again. We buried him in a nice shady spot in the backyard, under a newly planted tree.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Fister Roboto posted:

Just got back from my parents' house. Doolie here went to sleep in the sun in the front yard and didn't wake up again. We buried him in a nice shady spot in the backyard, under a newly planted tree.

Sounds like a great way to go.

Sorry about the loss man.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Genocide Tendency posted:

I love the people at the end who have to suck in their legs to avoid getting run over/mowed down. I'm imagining being one of those people and seeing this augmented cyberdog just haul rear end through and into the water. It's great.

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Sounds like a great way to go.

Sorry about the loss man.

This. Going in your sleep under a tree is absolutely the way to go. It's still hard, though.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Fister Roboto posted:

:smith: I remember seeing that picture before. That look of wonder gets me every time. RIP Doolie.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Fister Roboto posted:

rip Doolie you were a good pup

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Those floppy ears :3:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Fister Roboto posted:

This is Sebastian, I will always vividly remember the day I met this dog as a gangly long legged pup. My brother picked me up at the university and there I saw him just resting on the passenger seat wagging his tail and greeting a complete stranger. I move him a bit and I sit and he then sits on me. The ride from my old university takes about 30 minutes, he decided to sleep on my lap for 15 of those.

About 9 years later I joined the Coast Guard, spent some leave with my family and then fly to my first unit all the way to the west coast. The next day I call my family to tell them i'm alright and they break the bad news.

I would never see Sebastian again for he was found dead after my parents returned home. They would bury him underneath an oak tree in my yard and my mom swears that that oak tree flowered only once, and that was on the spring after Sebastian's death.

Its been four years, four loving years and I still loving cried after writing all those loving bullshit words about a goddammed dog.

But you know what he was a good dog and I loving miss him.

Also sorry for the rant I needed to get it out and I hate loving holiday season.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Monty reading DND.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Batter up bitches

Cole fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Nov 22, 2014