Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Why is he even pissed at Cheeto Man?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Georgia Peach posted:

Why is he even pissed at Cheeto Man?

From what I've been able to gather, Amy is becoming one of Chesters prostitutes (???) and Knuckles has all of these feelings (???) about it

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I thought LB was leading us to believe that Sonic's ghost was inhabiting Tails but it's actually in Knuckles, hence all the flashbacks? Maybe I'm totally misremembering this poo poo.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

one of my favourite moments from this whole adventure was goons posting various reaction faces from the comics to that page.

also chester is a straight-up villain(s) now

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
really this comic has turn into a better anti drug PSA than anything else i ever seen

don't smoke weed or you will end up in a never ending weed party arc

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

jesus I already forgot when cheeto turned from cool combat master to rear end in a top hat pimp?? what is going on anymore

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Calico Heart posted:

Everyone's reaction to Knuckles was just priceless. Are we really going to get a Kitty/Knuckles/Tails drama subplot :allears:

E the Shaggy posted:

.....We're going to get a really graphic Tails/Hello Kitty sex scene, I just know it.

Been going back through the thread, found these. They seem relevant

e: I just hit the party around page 400...

simplefish fucked around with this message at 09:47 on Nov 22, 2014

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

Knuckles, Amy, Hello Kitty, and Cheeto Man are setting up some sort of important plan together. But the wicked pimp Cheeto Man only agreed to help them with the plan if Amy would become one of his prostitutes. Knuckles is having second thoughts since he is in love with Amy. Ronald McDonald might be involved somehow. Am I following this correctly? And I think The Plan will end up with Tails getting hosed over somehow.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
It's going to end in a blood bath.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
That is 19 consecutive wordless action panels why do I love that so much

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

It's finally happening. The weed party arc is finally over and we're finally getting ACTION SCENES again!

And also holy poo poo lazerbot has gotten loving good at these, drat.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
LB has some deep rooted personal issues.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This is the best thing LB has written in a while.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
someone please buy this i don't wanna replace this one yet

PRAY TO YOUR FUCKIN HAMSTER GOD

Monicro fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Nov 22, 2014

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

This is still all kind of dumb and I've got no clue why any of this is happening with Cheetoman, but panel 3 felt like classic TGT again, for a while.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Panel three was definitely classic TGT. Overall, a decent update compared to the last one. Even if I'm still not entirely sure why Knuckles and Cheeto Man suddenly hate each other.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Did Knuckles escape Cheeto's grip by the power of weed smoke?

Bifauxnen posted:

This is still all kind of dumb and I've got no clue why any of this is happening with Cheetoman, but panel 3 felt like classic TGT again, for a while.

Phlegmish posted:

Panel three was definitely classic TGT. Overall, a decent update compared to the last one. Even if I'm still not entirely sure why Knuckles and Cheeto Man suddenly hate each other.

Do you guys just look at the pictures or what?

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Just a couple little changes to make it flow better, but that does look pretty cool.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Don't know if its intentional or not but it kind of looks like Cheetoman is poofing his hair out like an angry cat (which he is).

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

tiistai posted:

Just a couple little changes to make it flow better, but that does look pretty cool.

it looks nice animated, good panel work by Mr. B. I do think he's done a decent job of cheetoman's hoodie at the end.

Monicro posted:

That is 19 consecutive wordless action panels why do I love that so much

Because it's 19 panels over 1 strip, not 1 month.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

this dumb comic is making me root for it's dumb characters again

gently caress him up knuckles

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Tails is gonna get the first notch in his belt.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

PRAY TO YOUR FUCKIN HAMSTER GOD

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
The last panel with Tails kinda captured the same confused look I've had popping in and out of this thread.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

SnowblindFatal posted:

Do you guys just look at the pictures or what?

So what's going on?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

No cheetoman :smith:

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
The pink porcupine is cheeto's bitch and knuckles doesn't like it because he LOVES her I mean it's not that difficult.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

No cheetoman :smith:

No cheetoman, no masters

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Come on knuckles, we believe in you!!

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
I don't really like this because it kindof destroys the chill personality and relationship Knuckles and Cheetoman had. Like now Cheetoman is screaming at him and trying to kill Knuckles like they never respected eachother.

And Knuckles is the same character that loving infiltrated and smoked up trolls and poo poo. They're the two biggest weedsmokers in the comic and it's kindof part of their personality.

I feel like this whole part is like...LB is really into Breaking Bad or something. And originally writing the party arc he was just introduced to weed and really went overboard with a chill, fun arc. And before that it was Game of Thrones or something.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

TGT is like Twin Peaks; sometimes it's a weird goofy drama, other times it's a comedy and sometimes it goes completely off the rails and nuts but it never lets itself get pigeonholed as one thing. Also the last year's worth has been like the tail end of season 2 which got the show cancelled.

Mazreal
Oct 5, 2002

adjusts monocle

Aristobulus posted:

I don't really like this because it kindof destroys the chill personality and relationship Knuckles and Cheetoman had. Like now Cheetoman is screaming at him and trying to kill Knuckles like they never respected eachother.

And Knuckles is the same character that loving infiltrated and smoked up trolls and poo poo. They're the two biggest weedsmokers in the comic and it's kindof part of their personality.

I feel like this whole part is like...LB is really into Breaking Bad or something. And originally writing the party arc he was just introduced to weed and really went overboard with a chill, fun arc. And before that it was Game of Thrones or something.

i think ghost ronald is going to have something to do with this sudden change of character.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The Ronalds are not what they seem

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
If ghost Ronald is doing this, doesn't it mean he could have killed the other Neutrals at any point? Emotion shortens their lifespan and stuff, right?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

DACK FAYDEN posted:

If ghost Ronald is doing this, doesn't it mean he could have killed the other Neutrals at any point? Emotion shortens their lifespan and stuff, right?

These are Defenders, not Neutrals.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

it's almost like lazerbot is a bad writer and is just making stuff up as he goes along...

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

FlyinPingu posted:

it's almost like lazerbot is a bad writer and is just making stuff up as he goes along...

how dare you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

FlyinPingu posted:

He's like an idiot savant, only with storytelling. I don't think anyone here think he's 'good' in the traditional sense.