Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood

skooma512 posted:

I've been thinking about finally beating Dragon Age Origins. The combat confused me and I didn't have a clue as to what I was doing. Any tips?

make your PC a rogue, use Alistair and 2 mages (Morrigan and some other I don't recall). Alistair tanks, rogue does damage, one mage heals / damages and one mage crowd controls / damages

combat becomes a slog so here's a trick to cheese many fights: park your rogue stealthed in a doorway, have your mages cast AoE spells into the room

Starhawk64 posted:

I bought Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition. Any tips, especially concerning the new character creation options?

You want a balanced party because you want to distribute the good loot around. There's some leeway but you definately want one warrior, one thief, one mage and one cleric. You can dual class some of these, mage / thief works fine. Rangers get sick damage later in the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentient Toaster
May 7, 2007
Not the fork, Master!

Sociopastry posted:

Legend of Mana
It's been a long time, but here's some other stuff that comes to mind.

-Don't mash the attack buttons. Weapons are capable of one heavy attack and a varying number of light attacks. Input too many light attacks at once and your character will be stuck for a moment. Light attacks chain into heavy attacks and the best standard heavy attack is the one you get while holding down-forward. Secondary skills can be slipped in drat near anywhere. I remember a lot of them chaining into light attacks.

-A blue afterimage lets you know you're still mid-combo. With good timing, it's possible to chain the first hit of a combo with itself!

-There is a hard limit to the length of a combo. The bad news is this freezes the character in place as if you screwed up. The good news is this also creates HP restoring candy!

-Just like learning new secondary skills, learning special attacks requires you to have certain secondaries equipped for a set number of total battles. You don't have to do this for every new weapon type you try. That's why you'll find yourself learning tons of special attacks later on when you try out a new weapon.

-Golem buddies are fun to create and play around with. They share that party slot with pets. Pets can be pretty awesome, but raising a good one requires meticulous care and overall high mana values for your home.

-Blacksmithing is almost incomprehensible without a guide.

-There is a depressingly short list of magic instruments you can make, but this means the process is really simple.

-Getting your constitution to 90 or higher causes your character to constantly regenerate HP. Which means it recovers amazingly fast when you use something like Crouch.

-The stats you gain on level up depend on your equipped weapon type. It's mostly intuitive. Like mostly Strength from 2-handed swords, Constitution from hammers or Magic from a staff. This isn't important unless you want to go all min-maxy.

-Check your home's library when you hit new game+. I don't remember if the game points out the added feature.

-The contents of shops and the level of enemies in an area depend on how far from your home it is placed.

Sentient Toaster fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Nov 20, 2014

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

PJOmega posted:

Doesn't the base campaign have a metric effton of crit immune enemies?

paco650 posted:

That's NWN2, with those no-good undeads disregarding all backstabs.

This is only an issue in the last area of the game, where you're already a walking God anyways. So it's a moot point. The real benefit to being a rogue is having the amazing Duelist hat, and also being able to master all conversation abilities.

Random Hajile
Aug 25, 2003

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

The real benefit to being a rogue is having the amazing Duelist hat, and also being able to master all conversation abilities.
You mean there were hats other than Finch's Fine Chapeau?

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

PJOmega posted:

Doesn't the base campaign have a metric effton of crit immune enemies?

Yeah OC has fairly limited crit immune enemies, and they're almost universally undead, so whenever your ranger/rogue/wizard will suck, your cleric henchman will wreck. Really the hardest foes doing an OC playthrough as the build I suggested are the Bodaks at the very end of the OC's first chapter where you're facing the evil cleric's undead minions

Edit: And they aren't that dangerous due to being crit immune; it's that whole will-save gaze attack instant death bullshit they pull. If anything, dipping a few wizard levels helps you more there than in any other chapter, for having at least 2-3 levels of a will-save-primary class in your build.

chairface fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Nov 21, 2014

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

This is only an issue in the last area of the game, where you're already a walking God anyways. So it's a moot point. The real benefit to being a rogue is having the amazing Duelist hat, and also being able to master all conversation abilities.

This is more true than any other NWN2 advice ITT.

Ainsley McTree posted:

In Dragon Age Inquisition, do mages still own bones like they did in the previous games? And if so, what's the best way to spec them to get the most damage out of them? Barrier seems like an essential skill to have on at least one party member, but outside of that I just want to have a party that can kill stuff as quickly as possible (as a warrior, I'm worrying about the tanking).

Inquisition is still really new, but so far it's looking like mages are still owning bones. The way Barrier and Guard work in DA:I seem more similar to how Barrier/Shield/Armor worked in Mass Effect 2, if that makes sense. A lot of stuff is still getting worked out, though.

GhostBoy
Aug 7, 2010

Ainsley McTree posted:

In Dragon Age Inquisition, do mages still own bones like they did in the previous games? And if so, what's the best way to spec them to get the most damage out of them? Barrier seems like an essential skill to have on at least one party member, but outside of that I just want to have a party that can kill stuff as quickly as possible (as a warrior, I'm worrying about the tanking).

I've played a mage up to level 6 now, and so far Varric is my chief kill-the-mans guy, not myself, despite going heavily for lightning damage. I have a touch more Aoe than him, but they are fairly infrequent due to mana/CD timers. Mages aren't weak, but they are no where near the levels of OP they were in Origins.

What mages bring more than rogues is utility, or perhaps more correct versatility. Barrier is the most obvious there, but the entire fire tree has a load of panic and dot effects, the winter tree deals with area control more than straight up damage. Speaking of Barrier: Once you get a few levels on a sword&board warrior, Barrier isn't really a must-have anymore. If they have Taunt and Challenge, everyone is nearly always hitting the tank anyway, who has Guard to survive, so the Barrier is less important. It's nice to have a pinch if you are getting flanked, but with a good tank, you can probably do without it, at least on Normal and below.

In terms of speccing a mage for damage, lightning is probably your best bet (The Conductive Current passive springs to mind: more mana used = more damage). I has the most direct damage active abilities of the base trees, but the real trick to specs (of all classes really) is to look for synergies. F.eks in the Winter tress a bit down there is a skill (Mana Surge) that makes your barrier explode with Ice when it is destroyed, freezing those around you and letting you cast a spell for free. So you turn a defensive skill into a weapon. Or you can take some of the long CD spells like the Immolate, Blizzard and Lightning Bolt, and combo that with skills like Flashpoint, Winter Stillness or Gathering Storm that reduce CD in different ways.

In terms of party composition, you probably want one of each class in it at all times, if for no other reason that it's annoying to walk past a thing you can open/smash/touch and not have the class that can do it (f.inst. one of the sidequests in Hinterlands can only be completed if you brought a Warrior along). But I wouldn't say that it's a no-brainer that you should bring another mage as person 4 for sheer damage. Any rogue can easily give them a run for their money. Besides, you can buy respec items at the blacksmith for 345 gold, which is really not a lot (I had double that by level 2 without even trying), so experiment away.

GhostBoy fucked around with this message at 11:21 on Nov 21, 2014

Bedurndurn
Dec 4, 2008
I'd say that Barrier is never not useful. It's the only way of getting free hit points on anyone who isn't a warrior, and even the best of tanks won't keep all the aggro on themselves in anything resembling a difficult fight. You can keep it down to 1 or 2 points since it's the root node of the tree, but I'd definitely pick that up on any mage you put in your party.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Stelas posted:

Crossworlds is definitely the best of the KB games. Warriors of the North is bugriddled, Dark Side is long and has some really unique bits including a stronghold you build up and the ability to use sidequests to solve some problems via optional means, but the writing kind of suffers.

I really enjoyed the bits of Dark Side after the annoying 'tutorial' areas, and the midgame is fun and interesting but it really, really does turn into an enormous slog later in the game, and it suffers from "Oh now you are so powerful every fight is just easy".

GhostBoy
Aug 7, 2010

Bedurndurn posted:

I'd say that Barrier is never not useful. It's the only way of getting free hit points on anyone who isn't a warrior, and even the best of tanks won't keep all the aggro on themselves in anything resembling a difficult fight. You can keep it down to 1 or 2 points since it's the root node of the tree, but I'd definitely pick that up on any mage you put in your party.

I didn't mean to imply it isn't useful. It definitely is, but the impression and previews talked it up like Barrier (and to a lesser extent Guard) was the only way to survive fights, and that has not been my experience so far. Regeneration potions are also a thing, only cost 1 Elfroot to make, and if you upgrade them a bit they become a rather potent means of healing.

Pumpkinreaper
Jan 19, 2010

Sociopastry posted:

So I read the wiki, but can anyone give me hints not on it for Legend of Mana and Breath of Fire 4?

Legend of Mana:
I can't remember WHEN it triggers, but early in the game, there's a cat lady person (whom I swore was a monkey person for the longest time) that you meet first when doing Niccolo's Business Unusual (might be possible to skip that quest accidentally, but I can't remember) which will spawn in the inn of the first town you set down. It is CRUCIAL to talk to her and do her quest, otherwise you miss out on a ring that makes any exp crystals you pick up get shared to your pet/party member.

It loving sucks god drat hard when you realize you miss that, since it's the only reliable way to level up your pets while on the field.

Also there are certain quests which you only have a small window to accept and finish before they automatically fail. Fortunately they are few and far between (and none of them are for the three major storylines you can play through), with the only one I really remember having you do something or other for the music box guy and his monkey pal.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

GhostBoy posted:

Dragon age stuff

Thanks for all this, that's becoming my experience too, so it's good to have corroboration from someone else.

Vidaeus
Jan 27, 2007

Cats are gonna cat.

GhostBoy posted:

F.eks
f.inst.

Totally off topic, but for my curiosity's sake, what country do you live in, and what is your native language? I have never seen anyone use shorthand notation like this before. I am guessing the first one is "for example" and the second one is "for instance".

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Anything to know about Quest for Infamy?

GhostBoy
Aug 7, 2010

Vidaeus posted:

Totally off topic, but for my curiosity's sake, what country do you live in, and what is your native language? I have never seen anyone use shorthand notation like this before. I am guessing the first one is "for example" and the second one is "for instance".

I'm from Denmark, so Danish would obviously be my first language, but English is a close second because the Internet. Your guesses are correct. The first one is actually a bit of a typo, since it's the danish abbreviation. "Example" is spelled "eksempel" in danish, hence the thing. Normally I'd write "f.ex." The second... well, it's just how I always done it. I tend to mess up the i.e. vs the e.g., so I took to just using a few more letters to avoid pedantery and make it plain.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Going to start playing Deadly Premonition on PC. Anyone got any tips to make it fun / stop it crashing?

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Mr. Flunchy posted:

Going to start playing Deadly Premonition on PC. Anyone got any tips to make it fun
Melee weapons are there for a reason. Most anything that takes minutes of concentrated shooting from the basic pistol will die in a few guitar swings.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

Mr. Flunchy posted:

Going to start playing Deadly Premonition on PC. Anyone got any tips to make it fun / stop it crashing?

-Please do some side jobs because some of them give you unlimited versions of weapons and some of them give you other useful poo poo.
-When you kill an enemy, you should hear some sort of jingling sound. If you did it with a gun, you can shoot them again to knock them to the ground so that they can despawn faster. This is only helpful if you're getting surrounded and you need to dip.
-Speaking of guns, always reload after a fight if needed.
-Use the melee weapons to break obstacles faster than just shooting it.
-Smoking makes time move faster. Use that to your advantage.
-If you're going for 100% completion (why), get a guide, please.
-If you've played Dark Souls and used DSFix, there's another patch by the same guy called DPFix.
-If you crash, try Compatibility Mode on either '98 or XP to get past the crash spot.
-If you crash when you drive into a waypoint, try walking into it, and vice versa.
-For the love of gently caress, do not replay a chapter while your file is on either chapter 9 or 23 or else all of your work is gone.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

A Bystander posted:

-Please do some side jobs because some of them give you unlimited versions of weapons and some of them give you other useful poo poo.
-When you kill an enemy, you should hear some sort of jingling sound. If you did it with a gun, you can shoot them again to knock them to the ground so that they can despawn faster. This is only helpful if you're getting surrounded and you need to dip.
-Speaking of guns, always reload after a fight if needed.
-Use the melee weapons to break obstacles faster than just shooting it.
-Smoking makes time move faster. Use that to your advantage.
-If you're going for 100% completion (why), get a guide, please.
-If you've played Dark Souls and used DSFix, there's another patch by the same guy called DPFix.
-If you crash, try Compatibility Mode on either '98 or XP to get past the crash spot.
-If you crash when you drive into a waypoint, try walking into it, and vice versa.
-For the love of gently caress, do not replay a chapter while your file is on either chapter 9 or 23 or else all of your work is gone.

Excellent advice. Thanks for the help!

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

Mr. Flunchy posted:

Excellent advice. Thanks for the help!
To add on the whole "don't replay chapters" tip, there are possibly some other chapters where there are also key items that don't respawn, just like in 9 and 23, but it's just that 9 and 23 has caught a lot of people, and like hell are people going to root them all out. As a rule of thumb, if they hand you an important key item you can't replace in that chapter, don't replay a previous one. I think you'll know them when you see them. I don't think 23 is going to be much of a problem since that's so close to the end of the game and you'll (probably) be too caught up with the plot to go back.

If you really want to play it safe, just beat the game first and replay to your heart's content.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Anything not covered in the wiki for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning? Is Adrenaline Surge still bugged because that is some laughable Final Fantasy 1 poo poo right there.

E: Also, can you change difficulty mid-game?

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Ryoshi posted:

Anything not covered in the wiki for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning? Is Adrenaline Surge still bugged because that is some laughable Final Fantasy 1 poo poo right there.

E: Also, can you change difficulty mid-game?

The info on the wiki seems useful, one thing I'd add is to not try and do every sidequest because you will burn out very quickly. There's loving loads of quests everywhere and if you try and take them all on you'll get bored and stop playing.

Not sure about the difficulty changing though.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
The best thing to do is to ignore all the side quests, because there are so loving many of them and they are all so boring. There are enough main quests to keep you busy for twenty hours or more already, you definitely don't need more stuff to do.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Anything for Alien: Isolation that'll make the game more enjoyable, but not completely neuter the challenge?

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.
I discovered a slight "gotcha" in Far Cry 4 last night I think.

There's a skill that is unlocked by clearing out 2 Outposts without being detected. You can repeat Outposts, but doing so doesn't count. I already cleared the southern area but did so all guns-a-blazing and the Outposts are getting harder to complete so I might be hosed, I'll probably just have to try and if I gently caress up run away and hope it resets or whatever.

So my advice is to do the first couple Outposts stealthy as gently caress since they're easier with less area, alarms, and guards. The first one I think is a tutorial, couldn't seem to even redo it, but there's one a bit down the road from the first hub place for instance that's just a weigh station I think. There's a small cliff near it that you can use to just shoot everyone with arrows as they come to look at the last guy's body. Alternatively you could just be better at stealth than me and not have to worry about this issue.

Edit:

gohuskies posted:

If you really need to clear out an outpost undetected, get in the gyrocopter with the M79 grenade launcher as your sidearm. Get up high over the outpost and rain down explosions. If you're high enough, the enemies can never see you but you can see them. You can clear an outpost undetected in 30 seconds like this. It's fun the first time or two but not much of a challenge compared to doing it the honest way.

Well drat, I've done that before but clearly wasn't high enough. I'll keep that in mind after I get to the northern part, thanks.

Brightman fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Nov 26, 2014

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.

Brightman posted:

I discovered a slight "gotcha" in Far Cry 4 last night I think.

There's a skill that is unlocked by clearing out 2 Outposts without being detected. You can repeat Outposts, but doing so doesn't count. I already cleared the southern area but did so all guns-a-blazing and the Outposts are getting harder to complete so I might be hosed, I'll probably just have to try and if I gently caress up run away and hope it resets or whatever.

So my advice is to do the first couple Outposts stealthy as gently caress since they're easier with less area, alarms, and guards. The first one I think is a tutorial, couldn't seem to even redo it, but there's one a bit down the road from the first hub place for instance that's just a weigh station I think. There's a small cliff near it that you can use to just shoot everyone with arrows as they come to look at the last guy's body. Alternatively you could just be better at stealth than me and not have to worry about this issue.

If you really need to clear out an outpost undetected, get in the gyrocopter with the M79 grenade launcher as your sidearm. Get up high over the outpost and rain down explosions. If you're high enough, the enemies can never see you but you can see them. You can clear an outpost undetected in 30 seconds like this. It's fun the first time or two but not much of a challenge compared to doing it the honest way.

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

i care, i'm listening, i can help you without giving any advice
Pillbug

gohuskies posted:

I always felt like the removal of the mortar in 3 was a crime but hearing that this thing exists makes me feel like justice has been done.

a busted-up mailbox
Dec 14, 2012
This isn't quite my first time, but I'm trying to pick up 7th Dragon again.

Last time, I got completely stuck―just about everything ended up attacking my squishy mage and healer in the back row and one-/two-hit KO'ing them―and ended up dropping it early on.

How much level grinding am I supposed to do in this game, what strategies should I use, and what kind of party/parties should I go with if I don't want to die?

a busted-up mailbox fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Nov 27, 2014

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time

Mick Swagger posted:

This isn't quite my first time, but I'm trying to pick up 7th Dragon again.

Last time, I got completely stuck―just about everything ended up attacking my squishy mage and healer in the back row and one-/two-hit KO'ing them―and ended up dropping it early on.

How much level grinding am I supposed to do in this game, what strategies should I use, and what kind of party/parties should I go with if I don't want to die?
Bring a Knight and Samurai unless you want to suffer. Knight for Walk Safe, Samurai to lower encounter rate.

Or just use the US version of the patch, it's FAR more humane.

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.
I could swear there've been some Infinite Space suggestions, but I don't see them on the wiki...

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

FredMSloniker posted:

I could swear there've been some Infinite Space suggestions, but I don't see them on the wiki...

Buy a pair of Carriers when you can, because they're hilariously overpowered when fully-stocked with fighters.

Here's all you need to know story-wise (this'll be appropriate about 1/3rd of the way through); Yell at Katida, give her real flowers, and fight for Nova Nacio. It affects a lot of stuff later in the game for the worse otherwise.

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!

Elendil004 posted:

Anything for This War of Mine?

- Don't build Lockpicks unless you absolutely need the stealth (and even then you should find enough to cover yourself). Crowbars do the exact same thing and are reuseable.
- People spend two days Hungry and two days Very Hungry. If you feed them on the second Very Hungry day you'll bump then back to the first Hungry day.
- Two Rattraps and an upgraded Garden should give you enough food to keep three or four people adequately fed.
- Don't fight people with guns head-on, even if you have your own gun. You're almost always better off sneaking up behind them with a knife. Actually, try to avoid fighting people at all unless necessary as your guys will get bummed if they have to kill.
- Priorities early on furniture-wise are a workshop, two beds, a stove and at least one water collector. A Radio is nice to notify you of upcoming weather and what is valuable to trade.
- Repairing your home is more than aesthetic, it also reduces the severity of night-raids.
- Be wary of cold weather. If it starts snowing you will need a heater or two.
- Scavenge points disappear permanently once emptied. Consider keeping the first point in each area around so you can stock everything you can't carry from a zone there for easy access in later visits.

Alris fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Nov 27, 2014

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

What do I need to know in general about Inquisition? Are there any 'trap' classes/specs to avoid?

GhostBoy
Aug 7, 2010

The Lone Badger posted:

What do I need to know in general about Inquisition? Are there any 'trap' classes/specs to avoid?

I've not noticed any specs or classes being bad enough that you should avoid them. I'm a bit unclear on how some of the rogue specializations work with bows, specifically how well Assassin combos with a bow, but then I've not tried it personally. From the DA thread, everything more or less seems to work. Besides, respecs are cheap (sold by the blacksmith), though bear in mind that you cannot undo your chosen specialization, only the points put into it.

Speaking of specializations, you need to run a certain war table mission in Skyhold to get the trainers to show up.

Don't be afraid to advance the plot. The areas you open up, stay open after you go on the next plot mission, so clearing all areas before advancing isn't required to avoid missing stuff.

Always bring a warrior, a rogue and a mage in your party for general exploring, in order to be able to open/interact with the class-specific things (break walls, pick locks, light veilfire torches respectively).

On the PC, you can avoid waiting for missions to complete by simply setting your computer clock forward and restarting the game.

The "extra dialogue" perks come up quite infrequently, and you probably wouldn't miss them. They can make a difference though (one let me recruit an agent I wouldn't otherwise get, another gave me a compromise option during a judgement, that might have otherwise pissed some of the companions off). I'm still not sure they are worth a perk, but YMMV. You can expect to unlock 9-12 perks over a game, depending on how much side content you do.

Agents you recruit show up in the perks list, and they count towards the "need X points in this category" requirements of other perks.

Judging by the DA thread, the dwarf PC doesn't get as many race-specific dialogue options as the elf or the qunari.

Research items dropped by creatures go in the Valuables tab. Normally everything there is vendor trash, but these also appear there, so be careful about using the Sell All button (or just make a habit of handing them in before you vendor your trash).

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Thanks!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

GhostBoy posted:

Judging by the DA thread, the dwarf PC doesn't get as many race-specific dialogue options as the elf or the qunari.

Really that kinda sucks! Every once in a while you're reminded, or you can remind sombody else that you,a dwarf,are the Herald of Andraste and it's always worth a chuckle.

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

Anything for Just Cause 2? (For PS3 since I didn't think my pc could run it)

al-azad
May 28, 2009

juliuspringle posted:

The little cell phone bar next to your mini-map lights up as you get close to a hidden item.

Go hog wild. gently caress around until you get bored, do a main mission or two, gently caress around some more.

pigdog
Apr 23, 2004

by Smythe

juliuspringle posted:

It's very reasonable as far as system requirements, actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotmeat
Apr 3, 2010

juliuspringle posted:

-Blow stuff up and have fun.
-The story is not important.
-Do not try to 100% all destructibles. I believe it is not even feasible due to a bug.
-If you are not constantly parachuting around, you are not doing it right.