Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Cool I'm awesome ##vote meinberg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote Meinburg

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Yeah sure why not.

##vote meinberg

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I just got home and this is what's happening. Okay.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames
Skid Row, The Great White Way

On the twenty-fourth day
Of the month of November
In an the year 20-exty-ex
Many years after our own

The entire world
Suddenly encountered
some deadly threats
To its very existence

And the finger pointed
As such enemies often do
With a whole lot of pointing
And lurking around

Wrong death, wrong deatha Taste
Wrong death, flavor was Dermot
Modkilled the cop, he totally died
No, oh oh, no

Wrong kill, wrong killa Taste
Wrong kill, He was Vanilla
Game won't drop, He wasn't scuuum
No, oh oh, no

Shing a ling, what a wrong thing to be happening
Shang a lang, deadline's a coming up sooon
Sha la la, Meinberg was all a vigging

You better, you better, tellin' you, you better
Figure out now or somethign gonna get ya
You better, you better or town is gonna loooose

Comma, comma, comma
Bop sh'bop, deadline's still 11
No, oh oh, no, oh oh, no, oh oh, no

Tremendous Taste (Dermott IV, The Singing Giant Cannibal Plant) Planet-Aligned Vanilla Plant was destroyed!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Meinberg (7): Asiina, bowmore, fiery_valkyrie, Somberbrero, Meinberg, Opopanax, bowmore, bowmore, Monathin
Somberbrero (3): The Science of Suck, merk, Opopanax, EXAKT Science, Asiina, Asiina, Opopanax
Asiina (2): EccoRaven, Monathin, HiipFire, fiery_valkyrie, Somberbrero, bowmore, bowmore, fiery_valkyrie, Somberbrero, Monathin
Ixtlilton (0): Asiina, Asiina
Dugong (0): merk, merk, Somberbrero, Somberbrero

Not Voting (3): Dugong, Ixtlilton, Peta

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is November 24th, 2014 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 30 minutes.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I'll vote Asiina, but Meinberg, you really brought this on yourself.

##vote Asiina

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh cool, so ixt actually is scum

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

No, I'm not, but if you'd like I can request a modkill tonight.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Ixtlilton posted:

No, I'm not, but if you'd like I can request a modkill tonight.
ugh

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

Oh cool, so ixt actually is scum

Toldja

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sure that would be helpful

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Meinberg Planet-Aligned 2-Shot Day Vigilante was puppy cuddled !

Flavor soon, its night , get em in.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Ixtlilton posted:

I'll vote Asiina, but Meinberg, you really brought this on yourself.

##vote Asiina

Explain this post Ixt.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I was considering just not voting but then I decided to vote. Also, Meinberg brought that cuddle on himself. It's pretty self-explanatory.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Why vote for Asiina when it wasn't going to make a difference?

Did you have an opinion on meinbergs alignment before the flip?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

He was obviously town. And to exercise my Constitutional rights.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames
Belmont High Yearbook
A Note from Principal Trimbles

Dear Students,

Summer is nearly here, but before you go off frolicking to your carnivals and malt shops, let's take a minute to remember six of our most iconoclastic students who were lost in the great Monster Island Adventures. Though they all may have been in different cliques of our radical high school, they joined together after that meteorite with Roberto the Robot hit the cafeteria and called out for heroes to help him fight evil.

They fought their hardest inside their dino-themed conjoined robot Battlezord. Unfortunately, they murdered multiple good guys and then kind of fell apart. Still, that's better than Belmont's most successful alumni - that guy who was on Shark Tank once.

Please join me in remember your classmates:
  • Blake Rystar - everyone's favorite skateboarding football captain
  • Kelsey Elloy - the cheerleader who stole everyone's heart
  • Devin King - the breakdancer with all the moves
  • KidVid - most of you knew him as just "the nerd" but he was an acclaimed hacker
  • Nikki Vicious - she may have always been in trouble, but this punk had a heart of gold
  • Kim See Yun - the asian

Now have fun at the waterpunk and don't lose your trunks!
Principal Adrian Trimbles.

Meinberg (Teen Robot Force!!!, Six American Teens Joined Together in a Giant Robot) Planet-Aligned 2-Shot Day Vig was smashed D3!

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Ixtlilton posted:

He was obviously town. And to exercise my Constitutional rights.

If he was so obviously town, why did you make no attempt to dissuade people from voting him?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Monathin posted:

Yeah sure why not.

##vote meinberg

I forgot you even existed.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

There was less than half an hour left, are you kidding?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

No I'm not. What is the point if you're not even going to try and stop people you think are "obviously" town from being lynched?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
fiery is too legit angry to be scum

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Why do people vote IRL, f_v? Also, f_v is probably the biggest scum anger faker there is, but this isn't over-the-top scum angry so yeah.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Sorry I didn't vote yesterday. Was working into the night on internship applications then fell straight to sleep

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Just a reminder , its night. Im opening the game at 1100pm est whether or not they are all in or not.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Monathin posted:

Yeah sure why not.

##vote meinberg

An actual scum post, by the way.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Agreed. I think monathin is newbie scum trying to fly under the radar.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

What do you think of Opop, Somber? My gut says scum, but I don't really have anything other than gut for it.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

With everyone jumping from Asiina (who a good majority was/is convinced is scum) to Meinberg (for the sake of essentially lynching someone who was not participating at all except for some dayvigs), I figured it was kosher to change my vote for that sake. I'm not sure I've been flying that under the radar, though I was relatively inactive during the last day (and the previous day I was actually fairly active, although with Ecco posting everywhere it might have got lost in the shuffle).

I still think Asiina is scum, for the record, and I have had them pretty high on my list for a while now. If you're looking for someone who's scum trying to fly under the radar, I'd pick them before trying to build a case on me.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
If I'm trying to fly under the radar, I'm doing a terrible job of it.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

fiery_valkyrie posted:

What do you think of Opop, Somber? My gut says scum, but I don't really have anything other than gut for it.

Like I said, I had a town gut read but it's scummy that he was trying to discredit merk. Especially coming from Opop I dunno how I am supposed to take that seriously. If I had to make the call now I'd say scum.

Monathin posted:

With everyone jumping from Asiina (who a good majority was/is convinced is scum) to Meinberg (for the sake of essentially lynching someone who was not participating at all except for some dayvigs), I figured it was kosher to change my vote for that sake. I'm not sure I've been flying that under the radar, though I was relatively inactive during the last day (and the previous day I was actually fairly active, although with Ecco posting everywhere it might have got lost in the shuffle).

I still think Asiina is scum, for the record, and I have had them pretty high on my list for a while now. If you're looking for someone who's scum trying to fly under the radar, I'd pick them before trying to build a case on me.

Your previous four posts:

"Yeah sure why not. ##vote meinberg" - Nov 25, 2014 03:27

"Knew there was a reason I didn't like the JJ vote. ##vote Asiina" - Nov 23, 2014 06:45

"Still not sure on JJ, but Asiina I've got a good feeling about. Ffffuck it ##vote Asiina" - Nov 21, 2014 22:43

"I'm not entirely sold on JJ's case, I'm not entirely sure why. But, hey, until he comes forward... ##vote Hiipfire" - Nov 20, 2014 16:38

Looks lurky to me. I know you made a bigger post in response to me a week ago, but that was a week ago. Before that you said very little too.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

You were until everyone called you out on that, Asiina and then you posted up a storm that amounted to basically nothing and laughing at people who were voting you, and your only real votes have been either Ixt (who you claim is scum) or self-preservation votes on whoever leads the vote that isn't you. I think that's incredibly suspicious, especially since you've dropped the Ixt case with little fanfare when you said "I will vote Ixt until I die."

Also I suppose that's fair, Somber. I didn't think I was lurking that hard, but I thought that Asiina was an easy vote yesterday due to past scummy behavior and kind of tuned out, and then Meinberg stuff happened and it all went to hell.

I still think that Asiina has far more incriminating evidence on them than I do, though I'll admit that I've been in and out of this game in terms of participation.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I have not dropped my Ixt case. I have never said that I was going to drop my Ixt case. I'm not going to uselessly stick my vote on someone at deadline who has no chance of being puppy cuddled, especially when the other option is myself, but I still think it's Ixt.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Somberbrero posted:

Like I said, I had a town gut read but it's scummy that he was trying to discredit merk. Especially coming from Opop I dunno how I am supposed to take that seriously. If I had to make the call now I'd say scum.

What's that supposed to mean? I've been doing well this game :saddowns:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Opopanax posted:

I forgot you were in this game before yesterday is all :shobon:. Are you still pushing me today?

Wait what do you mean you're doing "well?" You haven't cased any scums.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I don't think Opop is playing his scum game

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

bowmore posted:

I don't think Opop is playing his scum game

Who is?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Opopanax posted:

What?

You started the case on JJ. You led the push on Meinberg.

I don't mean to be a hypocrite, since we have lynched no scums, but I don't think anyone at all could say they have been doing well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Actually, Opop, I know you are normally vocally opposed to last minute lynch changes, yet you led the charge on one yesterday. Why was this instance so different that you played completely out of character?

• Locked thread