Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Listerine posted:

Ok, all things that I don't care about. Well, I'll go ahead and give them a test drive, but looking through that list, I'm definitely going to follow up on some of those others- the Honda Fit looks pretty and is still in my price range. Thanks again for the help.

Just a heads up from someone who just reserved one after digging deep into just about every single "what did you pay?" thread on the internet: 2015 Honda Fits are basically going for MSRP with very little room (a few hundred bucks at most) for negotiation. They didn't make a 2014 model promising the redesign which held over demand a bit, the 2015 was delayed for a few months, and they are having trouble shipping the things to most of the country because they go via rail through Texas and Texas railways are clogged with oil shipments. Supply might be a bit better in CA but it looks like people are reporting that an EX automatic will still be ~$20.5k and an LX auto will be ~$18k.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

APOLLO OHNO-UDIDNT posted:

I can't believe I'm in this thread again so soon, but we have to let go of the 09 Challenger SRT8 (damaged, not our fault). So I'm looking for a sporty replacement, coupe, with a manual for sure. I could replace it with another Challenger and try out the new model, but honestly the 2015 Mustang GT seems pretty appealing to me. Looking at the trim levels, I don't really see why I'd need to spring for a premium over the base GT, but I'm admittedly not knowledgable about these.

I was making a list of cars to test drive besides the Mustang and Challenger. Trying to keep an open mind for different brands, but definitely not a Camaro I've driven one and didn't like it. It doesn't have to be a muscle car. Also would prefer to keep it in the 30-40k range, new or used. This would be a daily driver. I went to drive a Subaru BRZ and they wouldn't let me drive it unless I was "absolutely going to buy it". Lol, what? They were treating this $30k car like it was a euro sports car. I walked away without driving, is the BRZ worth me going to the next Subaru dealership an hour away to try it out?

Go try to drive an FRS (basically the same). It is going to be a polar opposite from the challenger.
Also, I'd avoid a 1st year mustang. New fords seem to have quite a few teething issues.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Stand back I'm going to try science!
Girl Friend found a 2011 Jeep Compass( Base Trim, 2L 4 cylinder, CVT) with 29k miles on it for $13900. It is close to kbb fair purchase price of $14100.

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin

APOLLO OHNO-UDIDNT posted:

I can't believe I'm in this thread again so soon, but we have to let go of the 09 Challenger SRT8 (damaged, not our fault). So I'm looking for a sporty replacement, coupe, with a manual for sure. I could replace it with another Challenger and try out the new model, but honestly the 2015 Mustang GT seems pretty appealing to me. Looking at the trim levels, I don't really see why I'd need to spring for a premium over the base GT, but I'm admittedly not knowledgable about these.

I was making a list of cars to test drive besides the Mustang and Challenger. Trying to keep an open mind for different brands, but definitely not a Camaro I've driven one and didn't like it. It doesn't have to be a muscle car. Also would prefer to keep it in the 30-40k range, new or used. This would be a daily driver. I went to drive a Subaru BRZ and they wouldn't let me drive it unless I was "absolutely going to buy it". Lol, what? They were treating this $30k car like it was a euro sports car. I walked away without driving, is the BRZ worth me going to the next Subaru dealership an hour away to try it out?

According to cars.com you can get 6 speed manual F10 550is with under 40k miles for less than 40k all day. Find one with the most worn out factory tires, point out the worn out tires and haggle the price down, them dump the runflats and get real tires, could be interesting.

hobbez
Mar 1, 2012

Don't care. Just do not care. We win, you lose. You do though, you seem to care very much

I'm going to go ride my mountain bike, later nerds.
Anyone care to comment on an 2004 Audi A4 with 133,000 for 7k?

It seems like a beautiful car for the price but I'm nervous the cost of maintenance will be too high. I definitely cannot afford to spend 3k a month of upkeep. He has had a few things done that should make it good to go for some time (air suspension done at 115400 miles, head gasket replaced at 94500 miles, timing belt with waterpump and all stuff done at 98600 miles) but I don't want to buy a car Im going to need to work on constantly a year or two down the road.

Any advice?

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

hobbez posted:

Anyone care to comment on an 2004 Audi A4 with 133,000 for 7k? I definitely cannot afford to spend 3k a month of upkeep.

Any advice?

Keep looking...

Guinness
Sep 15, 2004

That's the tail end of the really dark era of reliability for Volkswagen/Audi. Unless you're quite handy with a wrench and don't mind troubleshooting electrical gremlins, I wouldn't touch an early-2000s VAG product with a 10-foot pole.

IMO the A4 isn't a special enough car to put up with that much headache.

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin

hobbez posted:

Anyone care to comment on an 2004 Audi A4 with 133,000 for 7k?

It seems like a beautiful car for the price but I'm nervous the cost of maintenance will be too high. I definitely cannot afford to spend 3k a month of upkeep. He has had a few things done that should make it good to go for some time (air suspension done at 115400 miles, head gasket replaced at 94500 miles, timing belt with waterpump and all stuff done at 98600 miles) but I don't want to buy a car Im going to need to work on constantly a year or two down the road.

Any advice?

It might not blow up right away but what's the point? B6 A4s just look like generic FWD sedans, what does it do for you that would make it worthwhile to put up with it being an unreliable poo poo heap?

If you like that kind of car find an Acura TSX from the same era.

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
After a nice run, I'm probably going to retire my 02 Hyundai Elantra with 200K.

Proposed Budget: Was hoping around $15K. Can go higher for a deal.
New or Used: Best Value
Body Style: Compact Sedan, 2 or 4 door
How will you be using the car?: Everyday life. Going to work. City and highway.
What aspects are most important to you?: Reliability, Price, Longevity. I need some degree of room to carry around a bass cabinet when need be (the back seat of my Elantra currently does this). USB port for tunes would be great. MPG is good. I do not care about being a speedster or having the best acceleration. I want something reliable that will get me from A to B.

I'm currently down to two options, a 2015 Hyundai Elantra or a Honda Civic. I haven't finalized Civic prices yet but I'm seeing some very good incentives on Elantras that lower the price to about 16K new. 2014 and 2013 models are barely cheaper at all.
I think both cars will serve my purpose well. My Elantra has been very reliable to me and that's why I'm willing to go with them again- and the 2015 model feels very similar to the 2002 so it feels right at home to me. I have not yet put my feet into a Civic but I plan to this weekend.

I'm also considering going used with either model, but the used prices don't seem low enough to make it a better value. Still haven't decided.

So... these two choices seem pretty even to me, with the civic having slightly better options but also being more expensive. Anyone have a strong opinion on either one?

Ganon
May 24, 2003

NarkyBark posted:

So... these two choices seem pretty even to me, with the civic having slightly better options but also being more expensive. Anyone have a strong opinion on either one?

Which options? At that price you're looking at base models, and the Elantra has alloy wheels, sat radio, and 6 speakers that the Civic doesn't.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
Sent out my emails requesting pre/post out the door prices for the car I want to all local dealerships.

I decided on a new 2014 Ford Focus ST with the mid option package.

I'm going to have some trouble getting the courage to pull the trigger because I haven't purchased a car in over 10 years. So far, none of the dealerships have emailed me back, but it's only been 2 days. Assuming they do eventually return offers, my plan is to consider the lowest unless it's trivially different from a dealer closer to me.

Sound like a decent plan? I'm using Truecar.com to ballpark what I'm expecting to see as reasonable prices, what else should I be doing to ensure I'm in the right price point? I don't have any delusions of scoring a sweet deal below dealer cost or anything, I just want to make sure I've done the proper research before I fork over the money.

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

Do you have your financing already arranged? The purchase price of the car is the easy part. Finance and your trade in valuation is where they get you.

Honestly if you do your homework you don't have to be scared of the dealer. Find a fair price for the car (I shoot for invoice +500 - rebates and incentives), find a dealer that has the one you want in stock, take the sales person to the car, and say "I'll give you 22,300 for this car right now and take it home today".

If they say yes, congrats, you bought a car. If they say no, thank them for their time and leave.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

Throatwarbler posted:

According to cars.com you can get 6 speed manual F10 550is with under 40k miles for less than 40k all day. Find one with the most worn out factory tires, point out the worn out tires and haggle the price down, them dump the runflats and get real tires, could be interesting.

I'd tell Apollo to avoid the 2011-2012 models and go for at least a 2013. There are significant steering and throttle control "issues" in those years that were worked out starting in 2013.

Also, everyone needs to realize that having an MT in this big, heavy car does not makes it more sporty. It's a small 7 not big 3.

I own a 2013 535 MT

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

skipdogg posted:

Do you have your financing already arranged? The purchase price of the car is the easy part. Finance and your trade in valuation is where they get you.

Honestly if you do your homework you don't have to be scared of the dealer. Find a fair price for the car (I shoot for invoice +500 - rebates and incentives), find a dealer that has the one you want in stock, take the sales person to the car, and say "I'll give you 22,300 for this car right now and take it home today".

If they say yes, congrats, you bought a car. If they say no, thank them for their time and leave.

I have pre-approval with my bank ready. Financing through Ford seems to offer some cash back or credit incentives. If possible, I'd like to take advantage of those incentives (after determining the purchase price of course) and just pay off the loan shortly after. Ford's website lists several incentive packages for financing. I'd need to read through all the details before knowing if that's actually a good way to go or not. Financing isn't necessary for me, but if it results in additional credits I'd be willing to do it.

Also, regarding invoice price, is the invoice price on a website like edmunds.com good enough? Or do you find that salesmen will actually show you the dealer invoice if you ask? Sorry if that's a stupid question.

The Ferret King fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Nov 21, 2014

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken

Ganon posted:

Which options? At that price you're looking at base models, and the Elantra has alloy wheels, sat radio, and 6 speakers that the Civic doesn't.

Base models on both (Elantra SE and Civic LX). The options are actually pretty similar.
Civic has backup camera, spare tire. Elantra has variable speed wipers, heated mirrors, 4-disc brakes as opposed to 2 on civic, sat radio. Everything else is really minor to me.

The cars are so similar I guess I'm looking to see if anyone has a strong opinion for or against either of them. I'm already driving an Elantra so I know what to expect there.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
Proposed Budget: 22,000 absolute top dollar
New or Used: either
Body Style: Truck, single or extended cab
How will you be using the car?: This is for a friend of mine. She's going to be moving to Hawaii and she does a lot of hiking trail work etc, several times a week, and she needs a vehicle that can navigate sketchy unpaved roads. Towing doesn't matter so much, it's mostly going to be used to move (she moves a lot) and haul surfboards and dumb poo poo. Yes I know she should buy an SUV but she doesn't like SUV's for some reason. She wants a small truck.
Do you prefer a luxury vehicle with all the gizmos?): She doesn't mind them, but not at the sacrifice of a better truck.
What aspects are most important to you? Reliability > suspension > cost of ownership > fuel mileage > *

I know absolutely nothing about trucks. I told her to pull a couple thousand more out of savings to buy an f150 ecoboost (she has it) but her dad's a toyota fanboy and wants her to buy a used tacoma or some poo poo. On paper the tacoma looks horribly outdated but again I know nothing about trucks.

HEY VAPER fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Nov 21, 2014

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

HEY VAPER posted:

Proposed Budget: 22,000 absolute top dollar
New or Used: either
Body Style: Truck, single or extended cab
How will you be using the car?: This is for a friend of mine. She's going to be moving to Hawaii and she does a lot of hiking trail work etc, several times a week, and she needs a vehicle that can navigate sketchy unpaved roads. Towing doesn't matter so much, it's mostly going to be used to move (she moves a lot) and haul surfboards and dumb poo poo. Yes I know she should buy an SUV but she doesn't like SUV's for some reason. She wants a small truck.
Do you prefer a luxury vehicle with all the gizmos?): She doesn't mind them, but not at the sacrifice of a better truck.
What aspects are most important to you? Reliability > suspension > cost of ownership > fuel mileage > *

I know absolutely nothing about trucks. I told her to pull a couple thousand more out of savings to buy an f150 ecoboost (she has it) but her dad's a toyota fanboy and wants her to buy a used tacoma or some poo poo. On paper the tacoma looks horribly outdated but again I know nothing about trucks.

Buy a Tacoma because they're loving everywhere in Hawaii.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
Reposting my question, we're going to start looking over Thanksgiving week and any advice is appreciated.

CubsWoo posted:

We're about to have our first kid in February and would like a second car to make sure we both have transportation. We currently have a 2005 Scion xB with ~110k miles on it and would preferably like something a bit larger so it can also double as the vacation hauler a few times a year.

Proposed budget: 10-13k, could stretch to 15k but that's a fairly hard cap.
New or Used: Prefer used.
Body Style: Minivan/large wagon/SUV/basically anything with more space than an xB.
How will you be using the car? Local driving (sub-10 mile round trips) with a few 1000-2000 mile trips for vacation/family a year. Our current xB runs <7500 miles a year.
Luxury Vehicle? Doesn't really matter.

What aspects are most important to you? Reliability, child safety, space for a growing family and its luggage. Gas mileage doesn't matter much since the drives are so short. We'd prefer something with similar height/entry as the xB since we're both tall. Cruise control for the long trips (seems to be standard on nearly everything I see now so probably not a big deal.) I feel like we could take something with a higher mileage than normal since it will be driven fairly lightly.

At the latest we'd want to buy before the end of March, but if deals are better in the next month+ we can do that as well.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
Regarding car shopping via email.

What do you do when you send out emails to multiple dealers looking for prices on a specific car and absolutely none of them email back? I'd been counseled to communicate with dealers in this fashion to get an idea of who would work with me but it doesn't appear to be effective at all.

swenblack
Jan 14, 2004

The Ferret King posted:

What do you do when you send out emails to multiple dealers looking for prices on a specific car and absolutely none of them email back? I'd been counseled to communicate with dealers in this fashion to get an idea of who would work with me but it doesn't appear to be effective at all.
Did you include the phrase "I want to buy today."? That's car dealer talk for "take me seriously."

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

The Ferret King posted:

You're looking at a car they can sell in their sleep is the problem. You'll probably have to engage more directly to get any response. If it's a car that will move regardless they don't care about you unless you're there.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
Makes sense. Looks like I'll need to cover some ground on my next days off. My current offer from the local dealer is $2400 above edmunds.com dealer invoice and $600 above MSRP, before rebates. Ford.com itself shows this vehicle cheaper than he's trying to sell it at.

The Ferret King fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Nov 23, 2014

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

I bet they get hundred of emails from people not actually interested in buying. Go by the dealer but be "in a rush" so just chat real quick and get a business card from a salesperson. They take you much more seriously once you've established a face to face connection like that.

Also Ford's website should have a "build this car" option with a "get a quote" button at the end, they usually follow up on those.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

CubsWoo posted:

Reposting my question, we're going to start looking over Thanksgiving week and any advice is appreciated.

Chrysler T&C

Listerine
Jan 5, 2005

Exquisite Corpse

Shifty Pony posted:

Just a heads up from someone who just reserved one after digging deep into just about every single "what did you pay?" thread on the internet: 2015 Honda Fits are basically going for MSRP with very little room (a few hundred bucks at most) for negotiation. They didn't make a 2014 model promising the redesign which held over demand a bit, the 2015 was delayed for a few months, and they are having trouble shipping the things to most of the country because they go via rail through Texas and Texas railways are clogged with oil shipments. Supply might be a bit better in CA but it looks like people are reporting that an EX automatic will still be ~$20.5k and an LX auto will be ~$18k.

Thanks for the heads up, I gave the Fit a test drive and I liked it- I think the Fiat was zippier and more maneuverable, but I'd prefer not to have the steering wheel impale me during a collision, so I think I'm going to go with the Fit. I actually get a discount as a UCLA employee at a local Honda dealership so we'll see how much lower that price will go.

I did see the Carfax report for my current Xterra, and it has an accident on it dated May 2009. I absolutely did not get in an accident that year- I even checked with my insurance company in case for some reason my memory was off. Anyone have any experience with errors on a Carfax? I submitted a request to their website for them to check on that entry, but I'd like to know how much of a hassle this is going to be to fix. I'd prefer to buy the new vehicle within the next month and this entry is affecting my trade-in value.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Listerine posted:

but I'd prefer not to have the steering wheel impale me during a collision

The actual effective difference in safety between the 500 and the Fit is very small. The 500 performed poorly in the small overlap test, whereas the Fit performed "average." Small overlap type crashes are very rare.

If you liked the 500 better, I'd buy it. You can get a much better deal than you could on a Fit, and it's important to like what you drive. Don't base your purchase decision on an extremely marginal increase in safety.

Listerine
Jan 5, 2005

Exquisite Corpse

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

The actual effective difference in safety between the 500 and the Fit is very small. The 500 performed poorly in the small overlap test, whereas the Fit performed "average." Small overlap type crashes are very rare.

If you liked the 500 better, I'd buy it. You can get a much better deal than you could on a Fit, and it's important to like what you drive. Don't base your purchase decision on an extremely marginal increase in safety.

I thought it was zippier and more maneuverable, but I was also satisfied on both counts with the Fit, and there are a number of other things about the Fit that I preferred; chief among them being that the back seats can fold down, and that there was more legroom for passengers. The fiat was just a little too small.

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin

Listerine posted:

I thought it was zippier and more maneuverable, but I was also satisfied on both counts with the Fit, and there are a number of other things about the Fit that I preferred; chief among them being that the back seats can fold down, and that there was more legroom for passengers. The fiat was just a little too small.

For the same amount of money as the Fit you could get for example a FIAT 500L, which has 4 doors and is substantially larger, or any number of larger cars.

C...
Jan 22, 2008

Tootin the Doom Flute has led the Kingdom of Ankist into a new age of illumination. Every morning, people wake up and open palm slam a woodwind instrument into their mouth. It is the Doom Flute and right then and there they start playing the notes. They play every note, and they play every note hard

Throatwarbler posted:

For the same amount of money as the Fit you could get for example a FIAT 500L, which has 4 doors and is substantially larger, or any number of larger cars.

While good in theory, you would then have to drive a Fiat 500L

Personally, I like the fit, but it's hard to justify when you can get a whole sedan for the same price.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Listerine posted:

That's fair. The Fit is a great car but you are paying a tremendous premium for it.

moana
Jun 18, 2005

one of the more intellectual satire communities on the web
Proposed Budget: $10k
New or Used: Used
Body Style: Hatchback preferred
How will you be using the car?: Hauling band equipment, everyday driving, and long-distance road trips
Do you prefer a luxury vehicle with all the gizmos? No.
What aspects are most important to you? MPG is important. Since we moved to the mountains where it's rainy a lot, AWD and traction control are pretty dang important.

I've been considering the Subaru Forester, it seems to have a lot of what I'm looking for. Are there any alternatives that I should consider that have AWD?

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

You don't need AWD in the rain and you will pay a very nasty fuel economy penalty.

Congratulations, you, like most people in this thread, are a perfect 2nd gen Prius owner!

moana
Jun 18, 2005

Really, even in the mountains? Why does anyone need AWD, then? I'll just stick with my little Kia forever if that's the case, but it's not fun at all to drive up and down curvy hills right now and I was hoping a more suitable car would make it better =/

plester1
Jul 9, 2004

moana posted:

Really, even in the mountains? Why does anyone need AWD, then?

Most people don't.

It's a common misconception that AWD will improve handling and braking in low-traction conditions. That's not what it does.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/_mobile/cars/news/industry/the-myth-of-the-all-powerful-all-wheel-drive-15202862

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Snow, off-road.

What's the issue with the Kia? If it's traction/grip, it's new tires time! If it's power to climb hills, can't do much about that, but the Forester is also slow.

moana
Jun 18, 2005

Power, mainly. It's a Kia Forte which is great on highway but total poo poo between 2nd and 3rd gear which unfortunately is most of the driving I'm doing now. We have an old Elantra that handles the curves and hills much better, I was hoping for something nicer to replace my Kia with.

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin

moana posted:

Really, even in the mountains? Why does anyone need AWD, then?

If your car has so much power that the traction of just two wheels is regularly overwhelmed, AWD will let you put the power to the ground instead of just spin the tires.

AWD for me mostly just means I can get stuck further in the ditch or hit the guardrail at a higher speed. That being said the AWD systems in most current cars don't really have a significant fuel economy penalty vs the same car in 2WD, so if it makes you feel better just buy one.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

moana posted:

Power, mainly. It's a Kia Forte which is great on highway but total poo poo between 2nd and 3rd gear which unfortunately is most of the driving I'm doing now. We have an old Elantra that handles the curves and hills much better, I was hoping for something nicer to replace my Kia with.

The Prius is nice because it doesn't have gears. Lots of smaller cars also have CVTs now, which eliminates actual gear changes.

edit: for actual recommendations, I'd suggest the Prius, Mazda3, Toyota Matrix/Pontiac Vibe. Maybe a slightly used Focus hatchback, although the automatic transmission is weird and unreliable. All of those cars are about as powerful as your Forte, but they may feel better based on gearing and such.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Nov 26, 2014

copy of a
Mar 13, 2010

by zen death robot
Currently driving a 1998 Buick Lesabre. This is my third Buick in a row, after a 2002 Regal and a 1997 Lesabre.
I really, really dig my car. It's very comfortable, nice to drive, it's beautiful and it has white wall tires to help me pick up the ladies.
The issue is that it's absolutely poo poo on gas considering how far my commute to work is. It isn't THE WORST, but I'm looking to get more than 20mpg and have a tank of gas last more than a week.
My dad is turning the title over to me sometime soon and by his estimate (mechanic for 30+ years, in the auto industry now for almost 40 .. just saying, he knows what he's talking about) the car is worth about $3500 in an as-is state. KBB gave me around the same, and Auto Trader gave me .. $2000. When I get the title, I will put some time and maintenance into it to try to get the value up. and hopefully put that money towards a "new" car.

Proposed Budget: New job affords me a few extra hundred a month, plus whatever I get from selling the car I have now.
New or Used: Used, unless there's a cheap new option.
Body Style: 4 door, compact to sedan. No trucks, no SUVs, no cross-overs. Cars.
How will you be using the car?: Every day driver, to and from work as well as to my parents' house on some occasions. They live about 30 minutes away by interstate. I want to say I do mostly highway driving, but I think it's probably equally divided.
What aspects are most important to you? Reliability, cost of maintenance (I prefer GM since my dad technically works for them and it makes parts easier to get and cheaper to afford), good MPG, smaller, and sporty and/or good-lookin'.

TIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

I would carefully consider your fuel costs versus your costs of acquiring a new vehicle. It sounds like you'd be using the car as down payment money with a couple hundred a month for a used car note. Accurate?