Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I jailed Asiina last night for what it's worth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
(cpig approved)

:zombie:

EccoRaven posted:

I am here. Let's do something fun.

I am one of the following roles:

1) an unlimited-shot cop
2) an alternate-night miller (I get to choose which night)
3) classic vanilla town
4) a 2-shot vigilante
5) a 1-shot doctor
6) classic vanilla scum
7) a two-shot BP
8) a 1-shot busdriver
9) a 2-shot governor

b15294939961
g83141719900
p79747475336
y52195555404
r54219832842

hinted at in this post is the number 3. you take the y chain, "52195555404," reverse it so it becomes "40455559125", multiply it by 3 to get 121366677375, or: 12, 13, 66, 67, 73, and 75. the 12th, 13th, etc. letters in my post spell "DOCTOR." The 2 shots come from y being the second letter from the end of the alphabet.

:angel:

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Opopanax posted:

Why would it be worth anything?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Opopanax posted:

And why did you jail Asiina when last night after meinberg's flip you called Ixt scum?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Okay well there's an alignment switching role and I've been wrong all game so whatever! ##vote merk because why not? We should probably full claim.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

fiery_valkyrie posted:

And why did you jail Asiina when last night after meinberg's flip you called Ixt scum?

I work in mysterious ways, my wonders to behold.

Plus it seemed like she was going to be today's kill so I figured I'd either block the kill or help clear her a little

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

And there has to be more to that bastard role or he hit town everytime. I'm assuming it's like a framer

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

merk posted:

bowmore is a good kill if someone has a kill.
I'd vote you but I'm pretty sure you are town visa vi the silly claim gambit thing

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

bowmore posted:

I'd vote you but I'm pretty sure you are town visa vi the silly claim gambit thing

Why? In this setup it'd benefit scum too.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Opopanax posted:

I work in mysterious ways, my wonders to behold.

Plus it seemed like she was going to be today's kill so I figured I'd either block the kill or help clear her a little

Why did it seem like that?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Somberbrero posted:

Okay well there's an alignment switching role and I've been wrong all game so whatever! ##vote merk because why not? We should probably full claim.

Go ahead. What's your claim?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Go ahead. What's your claim?

I already claimed. Asiina, Ixt, and myself have all claimed VT.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Yeah, what's to stop the newly minted town from telling everyone about the role? Other than the guy spitefully switching back their alignments I guess, but that's just asking for trouble.

I also went through the list we've got and removed the names I think are town for whatever reason and here we are.

Asiina, Dugong, EXAKT Science, The Science of Suck

I'll be around more tomorrow.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Why did it seem like that?

What are you looking for here? It was pretty evident what with all the votes and people wanting to kill her for days

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Somberbrero posted:

Why? In this setup it'd benefit scum too.
how so?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote Ixt

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Somberbrero posted:

This point might just be confirmation bias, but it is unusual you'd comment on the time and not that your top scum candidate just got cleared by an investigation.

Yeah I meant to make a post about that earlier but yeah, guess this clears Asiina. I dunno, I thought it was a good hunch! :downs:

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Monathin posted:

Yeah I meant to make a post about that earlier but yeah, guess this clears Asiina. I dunno, I thought it was a good hunch! :downs:

Might wanna read the whole thread there dude.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Ixtlilton posted:

Might wanna read the whole thread there dude.

Oh, right, yeah. The alignment switching. That's uh, interesting. I've been trying to figure out how that impacts stuff and figure things out from there. I've never had experience with that before so I'm a bit stumped.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I meant the part where merk made up the claim, but okay. Also, I'm glad I followed my gut on Ecco that the cop just didn't know how to breadcrumb and didn't point that bit of his posting out, because I would've felt dumb about that one.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Oh, right. Ugh, that's another point, sorry. I've been completely unable to focus on the game in a meaningful way, I'm getting back into it now but there are clear holes in what I'm trying to put together now.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
My suspicion is that the anti-town setup here is Serial Killer, Survivor, Alignment Switcher, and one or two scum. I have no idea how to play this scenario.

Scum don't want to know each other and would want to find each other, like merk pointed out. I don't think that gambit says anything about alignment.

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Yo am I still alive

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Guess not drat

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Wait I'm totally alive

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Never mind I'm dead sorry everyone

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
dead motherfucker

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'm Vanilla

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I am Terrordon too

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

I am Terrordon too

What kind of Terrordon?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

merk posted:

I am Terrordon too

There can be only one.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I meant that Terrordon is my flavor (even though it's listed under the Role part of the PM because CPig is a bad bad). The "You are" line of the PM says I'm Vanilla.

Player: merk
Role: Terrordon

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Strange.

I am MechaTerrordon.

There seem to be a lot of Terrordons on this island.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
What's funny about that is "Terrordon" isn't my full role name.

I have no idea what to make of that.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Oh weird. I'm Terrordon 2000.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I am now terribly disappointed we weren't in a Terrordon masonry this whole game.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Asiina posted:

I am now terribly disappointed we weren't in a Terrordon masonry this whole game.

The flavorposting could have been great if SOMEONE didn't hate fun.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I don't even know what Terrordon is.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm assuming it's a name made up for the game.

Although this came up on GIS and it's adorable :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Come on, it's obviously a parody of Godzilla/Mecha-Godzilla

• Locked thread