Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
OK, I'm updating my wishlist. I bolded the really cool ones.

Longsword: Fey Strike Weapon
Heavy Shield: Preservation Shield

Layered Plate Armor: Hero's Armor
Hands: Gauntlets of Ogre Power
Head: Helm of Seven Deaths
Neck: Amulet of Physical Resolve
Feet: Foe Chaser Boots
Belt: Belt of Vim

Gharbad the Weak posted:

They took his side when he dominated my character for daring to suggest something completely not insane which I don't want to spoil.

Wow, dick, way to spoil the fact that not-insane things might be plausible.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I will not be available this Wednesday evening. People need me for other things.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Assuming everyone else is still available, we're on for tonight (Wednesday, November 19th) at 7 PM PST. What secrets does the fire forest hold? Will Torrent's supply of healing draughts be able to keep everyone alive and free of a 3rd-degree tan? Will the party emerge with a deep smoke color and complex, hickory flavors? Find out!

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Tonight (Wednesday, November 19th) at 7 PM PST: kaynorr takes a brief break from World of Warcraft.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Flame112 posted:

Tonight (Wednesday, November 19th) at 7 PM PST: kaynorr takes a brief break from World of Warcraft.

And Assassin's Creed: Unity, and Dragon Age Inquisition. It's been a rough month.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
So are we gaming the night before thanksgiving?

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Herr Tog posted:

So are we gaming the night before thanksgiving?

IIRC, the general consensus at the end of last session was yes, in that none of us had commitments that prevented us from doing so. And in one case, we have a group member who celebrates that heretical Other Not-Thankgsgiving In October so for him it's just another Wednesday.

So if you can't make it, now is the time to speak up. Otherwise it's back into the fire forest on schedule.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Sweet. I'm down

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007
They were all out of Marquess.
As I said, I'm good to go that day.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
I'm still not sure what my plans are for Wednesday night, unfortunately. Hopefully I will know later today.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Okay, unfortunately I think I'm gonna be unavailable tomorrow.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Sorry the family decided we are leaving for thanksgiving tonight and well I just got back and good bye.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Herr Tog posted:

Sorry the family decided we are leaving for thanksgiving tonight and well I just got back and good bye.

It's okay Kaynorr really wanted to play more WoW

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
Man, I'm glad the game was cancelled, because I completely forgot about it.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I'm sorry about the late notice.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
That's okay. Gharbad was even later.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
Speaking of being late, I'm probably not going to make it to this upcoming Wednesday's game. Which is fine, I've seen this before. If anyone needs to take care of Drago: Sorcerers are easy. Everything's set up to do lightning damage. Explosive Pyre is long range, and does damage around the enemy hit, and Flame Spiral is close range, and sets damage up so enemies who get next to you take damage. Lightning Strike is at-will, and does a little damage to a second target, while blazing starfall is an (unfriendly) area attack for when you needs to hit multiple people.

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007
So we're gaming this week, kaynorr?

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Al Baron posted:

So we're gaming this week, kaynorr?

Indeed we are. I'll invoke the Bold Text Of Doom at the usual time Wednesday morning, but I remembered that it would be helpful to know what people took at level 4 for those who weren't on Mumble last Wednesday.

TL; DR version is that Fantasy Grounds ate the datafile for the fire forest adventure, so I had to rebuild last Wednesday. This wasn't too much of a problem, except that it also meant rolling everyone's character back to level 3. I've updated everyone manually to level 4 plus the XP handed out in the current adventure so far, but I didn't remember what everyone took as their level 4 feats. Al Baron & Cerepol have let me know already, but if you happen to recall prior to Wednesday I can make sure your character is up-to-date and the feat is correctly coded/implemented.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
I took Virtuous Recovery:

And my level-up increases were Constitution and Charisma. Remember that when my Con modifier goes up you have to change a bunch of misc. bullshit because Fantasy Grounds doesn't know how Dragonborn work.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
I believe Drago has Unarmoed Agility now.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Flame112 posted:

And my level-up increases were Constitution and Charisma. Remember that when my Con modifier goes up you have to change a bunch of misc. bullshit because Fantasy Grounds doesn't know how Dragonborn work.

Oh yeah, I forgot that level 4 is attribute increases as well. Please post those if you remember them.

Guess who will now be backing up his campaign data after every session?

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
So are we down for tomorrow cause I got offered some extra work and would like to know.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Herr Tog posted:

So are we down for tomorrow cause I got offered some extra work and would like to know.

Yes, tomorrow is happening.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

kaynorr posted:

Yes, tomorrow is happening.

Awesome.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

And as each day rolls into the next, here we are. We are playing tonight, Wednesday, December 3rd at 7 PM PST. It's in bold text, it has to be true.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

We were missing the effervescent presence of Tog, so no game tonight. Playing Dota instead.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Here lies Herr Togg. Died and nobody even misses him because he's a big jerk.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

haha y'all are garbage dicks!

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Had a day. passed out at like 6.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Herr Tog posted:

Had a day. passed out at like 6.

Days happen. Yesterday was something of a doozy for me as well.

In any case, what is everyone's availability for a Extra Bonus session (in addition to next Wednesday's regularly scheduled session)? Thursday has already been ruled out, so how about Friday through Tuesday?

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Friday, Saturday, Monday evenings should work the best for me.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
Let's go with SATURDAY

SATURDAY

SATURDAY

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007
Only Monday won't work for me this week. I'm good any other day.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

In the interests of giving people good notice, I'm going to go ahead and bold text Saturday, December 6th at 1 PM PST as our Extra Bonus session.

I've been trying to clear out my open issue list, so there will actually be a brief tutorial on 3rd-party targeting which is used for things like Nowhere's new Eyebite power, and more importantly everyone's Blade Of The Resistance feat. I might also have something more elegant for Quentin's damage aura as well.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

I'm at work on Saturday till 8pm EST and won't be able to show up till then

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Cerepol posted:

I'm at work on Saturday till 8pm EST and won't be able to show up till then

Could everyone handle an 8:30 EST (5:30 PST) start for Saturday?

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007

kaynorr posted:

I can do this, but I might be a smig late.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

kaynorr posted:

9 would work better just to give me some time to make it back and settle in a bit.

• Locked thread