Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gorki
Aug 9, 2014
Róisin is a finalist imo. I think there will be a sort of Apprentice showdown between Daniel and Mehk and one of them will go. I think Filipe is going to go into some kind of cocoon soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Bianca and Filipe are next on the chop I think.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

gorki posted:

I think Filipe is going to go into some kind of cocoon soon

One day everyone will be getting ready for a task. They only have 20 minutes so they're not paying much attention to their surroundings. They leave the house and get in the taxis. Suddenly they realise Filipe isn't there. Then they realise that he was never there. He was born from their hearts and souls and never had a physical form.

He's still there though, in a way. He always will be.

Devol_Tettran
Sep 3, 2011

Clever Betty
How is this turning in a Jimmy Hill circle-jerk?

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Felipe is the real meaning of Christmas.

I loving hope not.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Steve2911 posted:

One day everyone will be getting ready for a task. They only have 20 minutes so they're not paying much attention to their surroundings. They leave the house and get in the taxis. Suddenly they realise Filipe isn't there. Then they realise that he was never there. He was born from their hearts and souls and never had a physical form.

Felipe is the real meaning of Christmas.

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!

The Big Taff Man posted:

Incase people didnt read my spoiler earlier, James has been trying to get twitter verified for ages

Has he been verified yet?

Steve2911 posted:

I was enjoying this until the end of sentence 4 when my Apprentice/Home Alone fanfic was shattered

lets go swimming fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Nov 26, 2014

Devol_Tettran
Sep 3, 2011

Clever Betty

onoflalks posted:

I was enjoying this more until the end of sentence 4 when my Apprentice/Home Alone fanfic was shattered

Suurrralan and Nick as the Wet Bandits, breaking in the candidates house. During a task.

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Devol_Tettran posted:

Suurrralan and Nick as the Wet Bandits, breaking in the candidates house. During a task.

:laugh:

margaret as the old salter

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

onoflalks posted:

Has he been verified yet?

No, he wont be either he doesnt fit the criteria

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

Robnoxious posted:

Roshin stitched James up proper.

It was awesome to see her finally cut loose. James so deserved to get shreddered.

I can't believe that arse was trying to pull 'I want to inspire young people and work for charities' as well; does anyone know what his "multiple businesses" are anyway?

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Junior G-man posted:

It was awesome to see her finally cut loose. James so deserved to get shreddered.

I can't believe that arse was trying to pull 'I want to inspire young people and work for charities' as well; does anyone know what his "multiple businesses" are anyway?

it's okay, kids. never fuss about your education. just be the biggest loudmouth gobshite you can be until you get on telly. he is an inspiration is our james

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
That was an absolutely cracking episode of telly, so it was.

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

NAMELESS

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Last two weeks Ive tweeted something about Solomon and hes favourited it, so I looked at his twitter profile (https://twitter.com/sollyakhtar)

His profile is "#LiveYoung! Speaker | Business, Tech | Party boyy | Founder: @Instabearhq @Willykini E: Solly@instabear.com ✌️ London / Never - neverland"

Was interested to see what the companies he has founded were.

Instabear is a tool that allows people to print pictures from instagram. I guess its a nice little app.

Willykini? Well, its indescribable. Click the link for possibly :nws: images? https://twitter.com/Willykini

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

It seems his marketing campaign is based around tweeting famous people that he'd like to see them in a willykini.

That's not advertising, that's sexual harassment

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

That was a highlight of an amazing episode. The way it slid from Nick's lips made it sound like he had put a curse on him.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Rondette posted:

That was a highlight of an amazing episode. The way it slid from Nick's lips made it sound like he had put a curse on him.

This was the highlight for me:

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Binary Logic posted:

This was the highlight for me:

Oh, I thought Nick was on one of those cheap ATCOs James and Roisin were trying to peddle.

Nick has better tractor taste than that and parked his arse on a John Deere while looking fashionable in his bowler.

O-Unit
Oct 22, 2005

The treasure hunt episode is always one of my favourites so I'm looking forward to tonight. I've always wondered how they control their access to the internet to find out what the more unusual items are. They can probably do some techno magic to give them mobiles with internet access disabled, but when they call places and ask if they've heard of a 'xyz' what's to stop the shop owner from googling it?

Devol_Tettran
Sep 3, 2011

Clever Betty
The production staff. "Want to be on TV mate? Ok, this is how we want it to play out. And don't help them either."

I wonder what will be this years cloche?

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

The hawk glove will always be my favourite.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

This is going to be amazing.

DoctorTristan
Mar 11, 2006

I would look up into your lifeless eyes and wave, like this. Can you and your associates arrange that for me, Mr. Morden?
They left it until later in the season this time.

Devol_Tettran
Sep 3, 2011

Clever Betty
KNOCK KNOCK

'cuse my erection Lord Sugar

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

I wonder if somebody did offer him a cup of tea...

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
Bahaha Lookit them all in their jimjams

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

Checking in a few minutes late, and coincidentally I too am in my Jimmyjams

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

I hope Forehead is booted off this week.

DoctorTristan
Mar 11, 2006

I would look up into your lifeless eyes and wave, like this. Can you and your associates arrange that for me, Mr. Morden?
Awww yes a DanMark fight

Devol_Tettran
Sep 3, 2011

Clever Betty
Human Skeleton

The Apprentice does grave robbery :unsmigghh:

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

What do you reckon one of them tries to get an actual human skeleton...

Meth Aesthetic
Sep 2, 2011

I'm doin alright
Lipstick Apathy
"Just back me"

What a tosser

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Devol_Tettran posted:

Human Skeleton

The Apprentice does grave robbery :unsmigghh:
should just render down the loser of the mark-daniel showdown

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Poor Katie :(

Devol_Tettran
Sep 3, 2011

Clever Betty
Sanjay sounds like he's watched the show before.

Wow.

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

Dan is an angry angry man.

DoctorTristan
Mar 11, 2006

I'm betting Sanjay's for the chop

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!
The oud... remember the good old days...

DoctorTristan
Mar 11, 2006

Katie: "I'm still here guys!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Wonder if anyone would have the testicular density to try and give Suralun a cubic zirconia.

• Locked thread