Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

fiery_valkyrie posted:

You went 4 days without posting.

f_v I'm sorry this game was so frustrating for you. You did really well considering how little people were posting, and how much they (we) got away with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

bowmore posted:

yeah I knew you were scum, thus why I backed off

yeah I kinda figured that if the game didn't end I had made enough of a nuisance of myself to get lynched the next day so I'd try to make as much noise as possible. I didn't post nearly as much as I should have though. Sorry f_v.

(Also for the record I claimed roleblocker because I used to play on Epicmafia with some acquaintences on other boards and there was always a Drunk/Townie Roleblocker in every game so I thought it was a safe bet)

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Thanks for running the game Cpig/8bux! Sorry I wasn't really around for the last day. Got hit with a silly amount of work.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Thanks cpig and 8bux, I really liked the setup, balance issues aside, and the flavour was fantastic. Thanks everyone, except scum you guys suck for killing me.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
well i sucked this game

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Game was not fun.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It was a couple ideas that would have been good individually but did not work well together. Which would probably make me a hypocrite to complain about

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I dunno how fair it is to complain about balance when scum just played better on both the day and night front. I definitely gave up a little at a certain point when the game was certainly winnable. I mean we very nearly lynched tsos.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Opopanax posted:

It was a couple ideas that would have been good individually but did not work well together. Which would probably make me a hypocrite to complain about

I said that very thing to punt in the ghost doc, The ideas would be much better individually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Once I finally accepted that I was Survivor hunting instead of scum hunting, I lost interest. bowmore was pretty clearly playing like a Survivor. Dugong was just lazy I guess.

• Locked thread