Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
MUGUMOGU!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Irish Joe posted:

Please explain to me the many nuanced differences between Grumpy Cat and Garfield.

Grumpy cat has no Odie analog.

Mu Zeta posted:

I'm waiting for the Maru movie and the keyboard cat movie.

Keyboard Cat has been dead for a couple decades now, he came from a VHS tape from sometime in the 80's that became popular on the internet for some reason.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Holy gently caress CSI has topped it's hotel furry convention episode for weirdest fetish culture shown on-screen.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.

pentyne posted:

Holy gently caress CSI has topped it's hotel furry convention episode for weirdest fetish culture shown on-screen.

and it would be ... ?

to be fair that furry episode was really weird. what is it this time? bronies?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Sober posted:

and it would be ... ?

to be fair that furry episode was really weird. what is it this time? bronies?

"Female masking"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2565884/The-men-masks-The-peculiar-world-female-masking.html

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I know it's come up a few times in the past, but Blue Mountain State is a great American Pie meets College Football comedy. Me and my roommate laughed our asses off at the pocket pussy episode, and that's like, three in.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Thad Castle is a great American hero.

Manos del Sino
Apr 12, 2004

Original Pony
Soiled Meat

This is the first time I've seen a fetish discussed after airing on TV that I had never heard of before.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...

Yoshifan823 posted:

I know it's come up a few times in the past, but Blue Mountain State is a great American Pie meets College Football comedy. Me and my roommate laughed our asses off at the pocket pussy episode, and that's like, three in.

Can't remember if you watch Arrow or not, but keep an eye out for Stephen Amell as the meathead starting QB in Season 1.

And yes Thad Castle rules. Looking forward to the Kickstarter movie.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Manos del Sino posted:

This is the first time I've seen a fetish discussed after airing on TV that I had never heard of before.

CSI , a procedural on CBS about magicians solving crimes, has beaten two of us on fetish knowledge. Where do we sign up for AARP again?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
The Comeback's real funny. I'm especially liking how Paulie G has been through rehab and seems to have a sliver of self-awareness, but he's still a huge hack who's got Seth Rogan shooting up in every scene.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

raditts posted:

Keyboard Cat has been dead for a couple decades now, he came from a VHS tape from sometime in the 80's that became popular on the internet for some reason.

Ron Livingstone's probably looking for work, problem solved.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Manos del Sino posted:

Me too. Have we lost our edge?

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

IRQ posted:

Me too. Have we lost our edge?

You too haven't spent much time in PYF and GBS,right?

...That's where I learned about that fetish and many more! :cry:

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I sadly knew what that fetish was but didn't know it's name.

What is up with CSI and weird fetishes.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

sbaldrick posted:

What is up with CSI and weird fetishes.

It stands for Controversial Sexual Impulses, right? So it's fitting.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

That is legitimately terrifying. :stare:

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Huh. So is this like a fetish that grew out of the movie "White Chicks" or...?

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
I can't wait for Amazon's Maskedparent.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/12/01/parks-recreation-final-season-date/

The final season of Parks is getting a seven week burn-off starting Tuesday January 13th. Not thrilled about the date given all the poo poo I already watch on Tuesdays.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

I'm just glad I made the move to a 6 tuner DVR this year given some of the overlap in shows I watch.

I'm ok with them burning through the last season quickly though, it's not like we need to worry about it getting good ratings this year. They could air it at 3 am for all I care just as long as they do a decent conclusion.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

bull3964 posted:

I'm ok with them burning through the last season quickly though, it's not like we need to worry about it getting good ratings this year. They could air it at 3 am for all I care just as long as they do a decent conclusion.

They're giving it The Voice's timeslot. That's a pretty big push for a show that's going away and has never been a strong performer tbh.

Oh and the Grumpy Cat movie was great because they let a genuinely funny person poo poo all over their movie and not only did they keep everything she did, they played along. It's a low bar to clear to be a legit good Lifetime Movie but it absolutely succeeded.

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!
Finally - a Better Call Saul teaser worth posting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds4FZmVG908

...I really don't know whether we should be worried. This looks alright... I guess.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

CaptainHollywood posted:

...I really don't know whether we should be worried. This looks alright... I guess.

I still just do not get what this show is supposed to/going to be. Other than "breaking bad ended oh god make something in that universe." I just... there's no way it touches on BrBa events, and is it a comedy, a drama, something in between, is it Lionel J Hutz the Show but throwing dark?

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

It's definitely more of a comedy than Breaking Bad, otherwise, who knows.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
So that's the job Mike had when he met Saul? I figured he would've been a PI then.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Really looking forward to Star Wars prequel-levels of unnecessary explanations for every cool mysterious thing in Breaking Bad :waycool:

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
I have a guy at work that swings by my desk every month to see what I have been watching and vice versa. He recommended The 100 and Penny Dreadful

The former seems to have a thread here where the feedback is positive but does anyone have some words on Penny Dreadful and whether it's worth checking out?

Looten Plunder fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Dec 2, 2014

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

xcore posted:

I have a gut at work that swings by my desk every month to see what I have been watching and vice versa. He recommended The 100 and Penny Dreadful

The former seems to have a thread here where the feedback is positive but does anyone have some words on Penny Dreadful and whether it's worth checking out?
Penny Dreadful is a fun show and you should watch it.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Eva Green and Timothy Dalton eating all the scenery and emo Frankenstein's Monster. :iia:

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

xcore posted:

I have a gut at work that swings by my desk every month to see what I have been watching and vice versa. He recommended The 100 and Penny Dreadful

I loved Penny Dreadful. It felt like a ripoff of Alan Moore's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen comic, but it was a million times better than that movie adaptation. Eva Green was awesome in it.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Werewolf exorcism is the greatest gift to humanity we have ever received, and it'd be a drat shame for anyone to miss out on it.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

CaptainHollywood posted:

Don't suppose you have a re-up that isn't geoblocked?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I love The Heart, She Holler. Tomorrow night's episode is called "Klansgender Rights."

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Really looking forward to Star Wars prequel-levels of unnecessary explanations for every cool mysterious thing in Breaking Bad :waycool:

Oh yeah, all those deep Breaking Bad mysteries.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

xcore posted:

Don't suppose you have a re-up that isn't geoblocked?

It's also geoblocked for me,so...I don't know if it's the complete sneak peek, but here they have something:

http://todoseries.com/primer-sneak-peek-de-better-call-saul/

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

muscles like this? posted:

I love The Heart, She Holler. Tomorrow night's episode is called "Klansgender Rights."

I didn't know it had a second season! Awesome!

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

Vincent posted:

I didn't know it had a second season! Awesome!

This is the 3rd season.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Couple of items of note:

Black Mirror series 1&2 is now on Netflix.

Kristen Schaal and January Jones were just cast in "Last Man on Earth" so I guess that answers that question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The AV Club article said there would be flashbacks so who knows. Although I'm happy with that casting. Maybe Jones will be better in a comedy?

Also ok everyone who hasn't watched Black Mirror yet has no excuse now.

• Locked thread