Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

EXAKT Science posted:

I haven't played enough games with CPig to know, is he always as all over the place and shitposty as he's being this game? Is it any indication of his alignment?

sometimes im even MORE all over the place and shitposty

it is indicitave of im always town in every game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Dudes it's :redhammer: time

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Juanito was lynched. He was a Vigilante.

You have 24 hours to send me your night actions.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Puntification was killed. He was a Hunter.

It is now Day 3. You have 48 hours.

Living Players
Ardulac
CapitalistPig
EXAKT Science
fiery_valkyrie
Kumbamontu

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
:ghost: Noooo! Avenge me town aaaaveeennggeee mmmmmeeeee :ghost:

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

"There is a difference between fear and caution."

Met posted:

Juanito was lynched. He was a Vigilante.

You have 24 hours to send me your night actions.
I stick by my decision. I figured Juan was just Scum trying to save himself at the last minute by shifting attention, and I knew I wasn't going to be around to defend myself if the votes started moving (which seemed like why he picked me). I would have given more explanation but I saw his post right before I was leaving the house and I figured the options were that he was Scum or he was Town who was going to be lynched today if I was lynched yesterday.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I'm going to extend this day by 24 hours because of the Holiday.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote ardulac

this guys a scum

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

CapitalistPig posted:

##vote ardulac

this guys a scum

that's a pretty bold vote, CPig

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

EXAKT Science posted:

that's a pretty bold vote, CPig

Thats how I roll

Ardulac is scum, pig guts maybe exakt science is too

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

CapitalistPig posted:

##vote ardulac

this guys a scum
Well that makes this easy, there hasn't been a hammer yet so ##Vote CPig.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

Actually ##Unvote, there might be people who haven't seen the thread yet and on the off chance Pig isn't Scum I'd rather not give them a choice in who to hammer.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

In related new, Exact is almost certainly not Scum unless he is buddies with Pig since I imagine he would have found some way to get his buddies attention.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
I think CPig is scum. His votes are just a bunch of lazy me too-ing.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I think CPig is scum. His votes are just a bunch of lazy me too-ing.

Please lynch me then.

I dare you.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
hello. i hope everyone had a nice holiday. i have some rereading to do, luckily the game is short. my first thought is that it's odd there was no *click* and yet only one person died.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
also, either ard is scum or the scum are very wary of hunters. or the scum are like me and didn't check the game for 3 days.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Is that deadline right?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Sorry I haven't posted much, but the other game I was playing kind of killed my passion for mafia.

So, anyone around?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Ok. Great chat.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Hey f_v are you still here?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Yeah

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Cool, what do you want to talk about? Does ardulac read scummy to you?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Er, maybe?

2 days of essentially turbo's doesn't really give much to go on.

Who do you think is scum?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I don't feel great about CPig or ardulac. The fact that ardulac hasn't been hammered strikes me as odd, because scum would essentially win if they hammered him, even if he is a hunter. I think that at least one of the following things is true: ardulac is scum and so his buddy can't/won't hammer him, CPig is scum trying to bait a townie into casting vote #2 so his scumbuddy can hammer, or CPig/ardulac is the scum team and they're trying to distance themselves.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i think in lylo with this setup a scum is likely to try and get their vote out as quick as possible so they can avoid hammering, scum dont really have any incentive to hammer since if we no lynch they can just take a shot and hope they don't hit a bomb.

i think it's highly likely cpig is scum and also either ard or f_v is the other. i think it's probable cpig and ard are scum buddies and because of the quick hammer d2 from ard he figured he'd come out swinging early d3. i don't have much on f_v except for the recent discussion this page. question asking pings my scumdar in general, especially when we're this close to the deadline, but meh

someone has to get this ball rolling so ##vote cpig i'll switch to avoid NL if it comes to it

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Kumbamontu posted:

question asking pings my scumdar in general, especially when we're this close to the deadline, but meh

I don't like that you say this pings your scumdar, while not commenting on exact, who was also asking questions on this page.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Also, why do you think CPig is scum. You never explained.

I feel like you came into the thread, made some noise about CPig, because another active player did already and are waiting for me to join the vote so your scum buddy can pop in and hammer.

Would vote Kumba.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
exakt actually responded with words about stuff though, which is why i didnt include him. he asked questions while actually providing content of his own

i think cpig is scum because as town he generally posts a ton of fluff and votes someone every other post trying to rile players up to respond to him. as scum he tends to stay lower key but still try and not be helpful or case anyone. this game has way more of option b, he's not being his normal aggressively shitposty town self

plus his right out the gate vote this day like i said earlier.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

For a game that I thought would be a nonsensical bloodbath, this has been surprisingly vanilla. We haven't lynched a hammer, the scum haven't NK'd a bomb and no vigs used have actually worked.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

I'd expect Scum to distance here, so I'm currently thinking the likely options are f_v/Kumba, Kumba/CPig, or CPig/Exact. Based on that, I'm most inclined to lynch Pig or Kumba.

It's tempting to just throw the vote down on Pig, but it could be that Kumba

EXAKT Science posted:

is scum trying to bait a townie into casting vote #2 so his scumbuddy can hammer
to steal EXAKT's train of thought.

fiery_valkyrie posted:

For a game that I thought would be a nonsensical bloodbath, this has been surprisingly vanilla. We haven't lynched a hammer, the scum haven't NK'd a bomb and no vigs used have actually worked.
Agreed, I was expecting a chaotic mess that would end before Day 2.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Ok, I'm a vig. I tried to shoot Punt N1, because clearly I am terrible at finding scum.

I assumed the "click" at the start of D2 was me because I forgot there was a scum doctor, so when Juanito claimed he vigged Ard, I immediately assumed he was lying. I had assumed there would be one *click* for each blank shot, but now I am not certain.

My initial thought today is that Ard was also a vig, who had a blank shot N1 because of his instant reaction that Juanito was lying - it matched my immediate reaction. However I'm not sure how this post

Ardulac posted:

That is a confusing flip. I was really expecting more death.

If anyone had a failed kill, it might be worth claiming it on the high chance that you shot at a doctored Scum.

Fits in if he thought the blank was his. So did Juanito have a blank, or was Ard a doctored scum?

This is why I'm not sure on my opinion on Ard.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Ok, great chat.

I have a meeting now, won't be back for a few hours.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Ok, I'm a vig. I tried to shoot Punt N1, because clearly I am terrible at finding scum.

:ghost: :( :ghost:

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I forgot there was a scum doctor
Do we know this? The OP says the Scum will have a Doctor or Roleblocker.

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I had assumed there would be one *click* for each blank shot, but now I am not certain.
Can we get confirmation on this one way or the other. The only possibilities I'm seeing are that one of our claimed Vigs was RBed (I'm not a Vig by the way), we only get one *click* regardless of the number of blanks, or you are lying.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
It's ard and kumba

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

CapitalistPig posted:

It's ard and kumba
I was going to ask for an argument, but then I realized that you have to argue that point since the only way you can be Town is if Kumba and I are Scum since Scum would have hammered me if neither of us were Scum and would have hammered you if you and Kumba were both Town. I would have warned a buddy against creating that exact situation, and I think you know that but I suppose you have to make the argument.

I still have some doubts based on the whole "Scum being afraid of hunters" thing, but I'm going to be unconscious until deadline so ##Vote CPig.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm confused by the whole game, but I'd rather lose by lynching, than by apathy no-lynching and letting scum get in a NK.

##vote CPig

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
When is deadline?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

In 6 hours, but I just hammered.

• Locked thread