Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

anime gently caress pillow posted:

A second siege has hit Constantinople

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol

I am of the personal belief that the Kutama army was meant to attack the Byzantines as well if not for the brave passing Fatmid army.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

smoobles

:eyepop:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

dogcrash truther

dogcrash truther

dogcrash truther

anime gently caress pillow posted:

A second siege has hit Constantinople

Diqnol

Hahaha

alnilam

the 7th ship of Alfred the Great's navy sank amid peaceful sailing, and the dukes of wessex are telling us it was the work of the Danes. Yet nary a word have i heard from the master shipbuilder. I know a few things about ships myself and i tell you it could not have been harmed from such a distance, unless from within.

beer pal

lol the op and the posts

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

SmooblĘs, Lord of the Mercians

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

:911:

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Salmiakki

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

dogcrash truther

alnilam posted:

the 7th ship of Alfred the Great's navy sank amid peaceful sailing, and the dukes of wessex are telling us it was the work of the Danes. Yet nary a word have i heard from the master shipbuilder. I know a few things about ships myself and i tell you it could not have been harmed from such a distance, unless from within.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

dogcrash truther

holy poo poo gsgj

Salmiakki

dogcrash truther posted:

holy poo poo gsgj

ty cat dynamite

smoobles

:stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare:

----------------

vapoursquid

none other
lmbo at this whole thread

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

gsgj is killing it

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bo-Pepper posted:

gsgj is killing it

anybody else want to make some pictures? no?

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Haha Congratulations SMoobles you made a really good thread.

----------------

dogcrash truther

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

anybody else want to make some pictures? no?

i want: machai, bo-pepper, salmiakki, and full-bodied flavor at the very least to make pictures

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Salmiakki

dogcrash truther posted:

i want: machai, bo-pepper, salmiakki, and full-bodied flavor at the very least to make pictures

im afraid youve caught me at a bad time: i only have my phone with me so no image manips from me 😞

ty cat dynamite

treasure bear

treasure bear fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Dec 3, 2014

dogcrash truther

this is beautiful. love the transparency

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

smoobles

there's no way this is real, the camera would've have been destroyed in the rubble

----------------

smoobles

there's no way this is real, the camera would've have been destroyed in the rubble

----------------

alnilam

there's no way this is real, the painter would've have been destroyed in the rubble

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

alnilam posted:

there's no way this is real, the painter would've have been destroyed in the rubble

google THIS

that looks like some artistic liberties were taken. I can tell from some of the brushstrokes and from having seen quite a few paintings in my day

smoobles

Jett posted:

that looks like some artistic liberties were taken. I can tell from some of the brushstrokes and from having seen quite a few paintings in my day

----------------

bog pixie

bog pixie

alnilam

Fw: FWD: Fwd: 26 CHILLING TAPESTRIES FROM 911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

hey, how come so many Catholics have a 911 baptism date

• Locked thread