Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
D'oh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8

I'm not on my A game today :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Is this a russian soldier inside Ukraine atm?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Syncopated posted:

Is this a russian soldier inside Ukraine atm?

nah those guys are fighting the separatists, they talk about the idf coming from the donetsk peoples republic earlier in the vid

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Looks pretty fake to me, like some found footage thing that was too well framed and lit. Nothing on the internet is real anymore, they're all trying to make money off YouTube these days with viral videos :(

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Check out what happens when you combine rabid feminism with untreated mental illness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ODfd4RLq_Q

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i just watched a couple of her other videos. jesus christ she's loving nuts :psyduck:

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

Deathy McDeath posted:

Check out what happens when you combine rabid feminism with untreated mental illness

poo poo, I think this just affected my similar videos column

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Noslo posted:

poo poo, I think this just affected my similar videos column

owned yourself there

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Deathy McDeath posted:

hahaha this bitch thinks literally everyone is stalking her, like if you drive by you are obviously out to get her anorexic dyke rear end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm0ehaAXitE

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
is it schizophrenia or what that makes someone so loving paranoid that they believe everyone is stalking them?

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Can be. I think paranoid schizophrenia is the most common subtype of schizophrenia, but paranoia can also be a delusional or personality disorder, and schizophrenia is comparatively rare.

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013
The wife's sister has something like that going on in her noggin. poo poo gets fun when she goes off her medications; i.e. calling me up one day to tell me that she, "gave Arthur Miller's daughter a cigarette," and then hanging up.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Mike-o posted:

is it schizophrenia or what that makes someone so loving paranoid that they believe everyone is stalking them?

Its Tumblr Induced Brain Injury.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Dammit_Carl! posted:

The wife's sister has something like that going on in her noggin. poo poo gets fun when she goes off her medications; i.e. calling me up one day to tell me that she, "gave Arthur Miller's daughter a cigarette," and then hanging up.

did she tell her the crucible was dope

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

did she tell her the crucible was dope

That was my question ("did she mean the famous author, or...?") right after she hung up. Pretty sure she was talking about someone else.

She's hilarious when she goes on about when the wife was the FRG head during my Afghani deployment and she (the wife), "talked to too many people and now they know," and, "they changed the rules up on me, so how can you win?" She is also convinced that my daughter or son is destined to die on a bridge soon thanks to, "them."

Keep expecting the zany sis-in-law to put her folks, who she still lives with, in a shallow grave in their back yard someday.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

iyaayas01 posted:

Was this the SOUTHCOM dudes there TDY whose hotel fell on them during the actual earthquake?

No. It was actually a multi-vehicle car crash IIRC. AWACS didn't get rolled in on the Haiti stuff until the Navy asked for more C2. This was a few days after the actual quake.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I haven't watched the rest of the series, but this is easily some of the most in-your-face footage I've seen from Syria boiled down to the parts everyone is waiting for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn3NIuEO-XA

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

chitoryu12 posted:

I haven't watched the rest of the series, but this is easily some of the most in-your-face footage I've seen from Syria boiled down to the parts everyone is waiting for.

Voices need to be loving dubbed.

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

gfanikf posted:

here ya go mate

God is great
God is great
God is great
*explosion*
God is great
God is great
God is great
God is great
God is great
God is great
*explosion*
God is great
God is great
God is great
God is great
God is great
God is great
*explosion*
God is great
God is great
God is great

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

chitoryu12 posted:

Holy poo poo!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Can someone explain how a single grenade down the barrel can cookoff an entire tank? Is that just lovely solviet design or did they leave the breach open or what?

Thats some bad Hollywood movie type poo poo.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Chinatown posted:

Can someone explain how a single grenade down the barrel can cookoff an entire tank? Is that just lovely solviet design or did they leave the breach open or what?

Well Russian tanks put their ammo in a carousel in the turret with the autoloader so...

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Chinatown posted:

Ammunition propellant is very, very flammable. The rounds we use in the M1 literally have TNT pellets for propellant.

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

gfanikf posted:

Needs Drowning Pool - Bodies

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
What I heard last time this theory crafting came up was it either damaged the hole you put the gun food or the food in there didn't like it.

Once you put a grenade in the tank, the gun food probably lights up real well.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

In the full video, they actually toss two bombs down the barrel. Supposedly the first one damaged the breech enough to let the grenade (or the grenade explosion) reach the ammo inside the turret, but it's hard to tell if the first explosion is the first bomb or the tank gun firing.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
The T-72 series has a level of survivability similar to bras at a 1960s feminist rally.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

honestly i'm not really sure how a grenade is able to damage the breech in a way that a much larger shell cannot

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

C.M. Kruger posted:

The T-72 series has a level of survivability similar to bras at a 1960s feminist rally.

Much like the T-72, the people who drive them are easily replaced. I.E. Slavs and Arabs

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

If you want to see what a T-72 can do in capable cameraman hands, there's always the Tanks in Space channel. They compile footage shot from GoPros mounted to government tanks in Syria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bsDP5DznDQ

chitoryu12 fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Dec 6, 2014

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Have to appreciate the Syrian army's strategy of turning everything they see into a Fallout video game.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

In all honesty, I can't fathom how awesome (in both senses of the word) it must be to stand even within 200 feet of a tank cannon. The biggest gun I've had fired near me was a 2-pounder black powder cannon with a quarter charge, and within 30 feet you felt it when it went off.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

If you want to see what a T-72 can do in capable cameraman hands, there's always the Tanks in Space channel. They compile footage shot from GoPros mounted to government tanks in Syria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bsDP5DznDQ

New plan for US Syrian involvement: Develop a Go-Pro clusterbomb, drop it everywhere.

E: This is really a good video, I never realized how much dust a main gun shot kicks up, and how much it affects the view of the tank itself.

goatsestretchgoals fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Dec 6, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

chitoryu12 posted:

In all honesty, I can't fathom how awesome (in both senses of the word) it must be to stand even within 200 feet of a tank cannon. The biggest gun I've had fired near me was a 2-pounder black powder cannon with a quarter charge, and within 30 feet you felt it when it went off.

It's loud and you feel it in your chest. Also gives you a boner.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

It's loud and you feel it in your chest. Also gives you a boner.

Even just the 2 pounder hits your chest when you're 30 feet behind it and it's firing a quarter charge. You also don't want to leave your ears unplugged unless you really enjoy pain.

On the other hand, a blunderbuss at the same range is no big deal.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It's really not bad. You just need earpro on.

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008
You feel a fifty cal in your chest, a tank cannon is something completely different. It does give you an erection though. I can't find the Generation Kill clip about the tanks rolling by though.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Richard Bong posted:

You feel a fifty cal in your chest, a tank cannon is something completely different. It does give you an erection though. I can't find the Generation Kill clip about the tanks rolling by though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wqa4-V6qgU&t=477s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
:stare: Mother of god.

EDIT:

Mike-o posted:

Dunno, but it's a surprisingly common delusion. Google "gang stalking."

Dead Reckoning fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Dec 6, 2014

• Locked thread