Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Chantilly Say posted:

It would be horrifying... to let sentimentality get in the way of our holy duty. Sorry, Fluors.

Dissect and Emissary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AmyL
Aug 8, 2013

Black Thursday was a disaster, plain and simple.
We lost too many good people, too many planes.
We can't let that kind of tragedy happen again.
Dissect and Emissary.

Sorry Flours, it was not your fault. You served us well but we have no idea how tainted you are now.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Dissect and Engineer

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

Will we dissect our chemical cat?
Yes x x x x x, x x x x x, x x x x x, x x
No x x x x x, x x x x

What shall we level up in?
Engineer- x x x x x, x x x x
Servo Master - x x x x x, x x x
Emissary - x x x x x, x x x x
Sectutor - x

Looks like the cat will probably be getting the chop, but the class argument is still neck and neck (and neck).

Edit: Imma do some take home finals for a bit, then see where we are at.

mepstein73
Sep 18, 2012

Whether or not you find your own way, you're bound to find some way. If you happen to find my way, please return it, as it was lost years ago. I imagine by now it's quite rusty.

LowellDND posted:

Will we dissect our chemical cat?
Yes x x x x x, x x x x x, x x x x x, x x
No x x x x x, x x x x

What shall we level up in?
Engineer- x x x x x, x x x x
Servo Master - x x x x x, x x x
Emissary - x x x x x, x x x x
Sectutor - x

Looks like the cat will probably be getting the chop, but the class argument is still neck and neck (and neck).

Edit: Imma do some take home finals for a bit, then see where we are at.

And the cat's neck!

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Ok, we've had about 12 hours with no change in votes, so I will cast the tiebreaker as Emissary!. Flours is going to explore a blender sadly, which I will write up in a couple days prolly. (Last final on the 10th).

You have 480 XP to spend, and quite a selection to choose from. I want to highlight Medicae, Scholastic Lores, Common Lores, and Forbidden Lores. Due to your rising position, you have begun to learn things. :cthulhu:

100 XP

Barter
Barter +10
Blather
Blather +10
Carouse
Charm
Charm +10
Common Lore Administarium
Concealment
Contortionist
Deceive +10
Demolition
Dodge
Diplomacy
Disguise
Evaluate
Evaluate +10
Inquiry +10
Logic +10
Medicae
Scholastic Lore Bureaucracy
Scholastic Lore Heraldry
Scholastic Lore Heraldry +10
Scholastic Lore Imperial Creed
Scholastic Lore Legends
Scholastic Lore Mercantile
Scholastic Lore Philisophy
Scrutiny
Search
Shadowing
Shadowing +10
Silent Move
Silent Move +10
Sleight of Hand
Survival
Sound Constitution
Talented (Barter)
Tracking +10
Wrangling +10

Arms master (requires BS 30, basic weapon training, any two)
Battle Rage (requires Frenzy)
Basic Weapon Training (Pistol)
Basic Weapon Training (SP)
Basic Weapon Training (Primitive)
Blind Fighting (requires perception 30)
Deadeye Shot (BS 30)
Exotic Weapon Training (any one)
Marksman (BS 35)
Mimic
Orthoproxy
Peer Admin
Peer Government
Peer Military
Pack Hunter (requires Tracking)
Pistol Training (Las)
Pistol Training (Primitive)
Pistol Training (SP)
Quick Draw
Sure Strike (WS 30)
WP Simple Advance

200 XP:
Barter+20
Carouse +10
Common Lore (Underworld)
Deceive +20
Diplomacy +10
Frenzy
Forbidden Lore (Inquisition)
Forbidden Lore (Mutants)
Forbidden Lore (Xenos)
Inquiry +20
Scholastic Lore (Mercantile) +10
Scrutiny +10
Decadence

250 XP:

WS Simple Advance
BS Simple Advance
Per Simple Advance
T Intermediate Advance
Fel Intermediate Advance

300 XP

Forbidden Lore (Archaeotech)
Peer (Adeptus Arbites)
Peer (Underworld)
Master Orator
Whisper of Samadhi (requires Mimic)

400 XP
Talented Diplomacy

500 XP

ST Simple Advance
AG Simple Advance
Fel Advanced
Int Trained

750 XP
Fel Expert
Int Expert

Loel fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Dec 7, 2014

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Forbidden Lore: Xenos - Well, we're fighting one. Sure would come in handy. (200)
Diplomacy - What's the point of being an undiplomatic emissary? (100)
Medicae - Remember, even the Holy Human Form is a machine, albeit an inferior one. (100)
We need to learn to mend flesh. Saving a dying witness to something suspicious, saving our pets, saving ourselves, providing medical assistance to someone who'll owe us a favor because it, it's quite a long list. Hell, even if we don't care about flesh otherwise, need to know how flesh works in order to know what to replace it with.

A long term goal should be getting forbidden knowledge: arhaeotech, but that can wait until we're not pressed with more immediate concerns.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

my dad posted:

Forbidden Lore: Xenos - Well, we're fighting one. Sure would come in handy. (200)
Medicae - Remember, even the Holy Human Form is a machine, albeit an inferior one. (100)
We need to learn to mend flesh. Saving a dying witness to something suspicious, saving our pets, saving ourselves, providing medical assistance to someone who'll owe us a favor because it, it's quite a long list. Hell, even if we don't care about flesh otherwise, need to know how flesh works in order to know what to replace it with.

A long term goal should be getting forbidden knowledge: arhaeotech, but that can wait until we're not pressed with more immediate concerns.

A reasonable plan, but I'd like to substitute Forbidden Lore: Xenos with Peer: underworld -we're only 20xp points short.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I'm voting Common Lore Administarium, Scholastic Lore Bureaucracy, Forbidden Lore (Inquisition).

At last, knowledge of the Great Machine called Government! We shall split the Red Tape and part the Dreaded Queue! We shall lack no Form and no Mis-filing shall waylay us! The long awaited Grand Appointment is nigh!

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012
Diplomacy and Peer(Underworld)

mepstein73
Sep 18, 2012

Whether or not you find your own way, you're bound to find some way. If you happen to find my way, please return it, as it was lost years ago. I imagine by now it's quite rusty.
200 Forbidden Lore (Xenos)
100 Charm
100 Deceive
100 Medicae

Being charming can get a gal of our standing places; wink and a gear-filled smile, right?

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

my dad posted:

This is solid and has my vote.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

+1 to the Forbidden Lore:Xenos(200), Diplomacy(100), and Medicae(100) plan.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

While it's possible that we'll gets something important from Xenos lore, it seems to me that an Underworld peer will give us more bang for our XP.
We probably aren't going to deal with multiple xenos species on a regular basis until a much we're much higher rank.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree
Diplomacy
Medicae
Charm
Deceive

If we're an emissary it's time to go all in on those social skills. Medicae to heal ourselves

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

paragon1 posted:

I'm voting Common Lore Administarium, Scholastic Lore Bureaucracy, Forbidden Lore (Inquisition).

At last, knowledge of the Great Machine called Government! We shall split the Red Tape and part the Dreaded Queue! We shall lack no Form and no Mis-filing shall waylay us! The long awaited Grand Appointment is nigh!

Backing this. The only thing more difficult to navigate than the twisting corridors of Between are the arcane paths of politics.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Though the skills still confound me a bit (even with the training wheels version) I wanted to check about overarching goals the skills serve.

1- sufficiently hack the ship to become the ship. Granted the scale and scope of this may make us insane, but the price of greatness and all.
2- sufficiently impersonate meat bags to infiltrate the superficial and quarrelsome goings on of their sociopolitical doings, allowing for effective social engineering. Also likely to make us insane. (see item #1)
3- be a sufficient badass by means both immediate and extended to handle whatever is occurring situationally.

Am I tracking here?

If done well this could mean we don't actually need or want to be Sire, but could instead groom a puppet Sire. Of course this means eliminating the psyker I think.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Sogol posted:

Of course this means eliminating the psyker I think.

There's always good reason to eliminate the psyker :dance:

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012

my dad posted:

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

A reasonable plan, but I'd like to substitute Forbidden Lore: Xenos with Peer: underworld -we're only 20xp points short.

I like this horrible addition to my dad's plan by Lurkbeast. We can get the Lore packet next upgrade.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

100 Diplomacy
100 Medicae

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Sogol posted:

Though the skills still confound me a bit (even with the training wheels version) I wanted to check about overarching goals the skills serve.

1- sufficiently hack the ship to become the ship. Granted the scale and scope of this may make us insane, but the price of greatness and all.
2- sufficiently impersonate meat bags to infiltrate the superficial and quarrelsome goings on of their sociopolitical doings, allowing for effective social engineering. Also likely to make us insane. (see item #1)
3- be a sufficient badass by means both immediate and extended to handle whatever is occurring situationally.

Am I tracking here?

If done well this could mean we don't actually need or want to be Sire, but could instead groom a puppet Sire. Of course this means eliminating the psyker I think.

I'd like to vote whatever acomplishes this. But veer towards heretek and not getting ourselves in a fight.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

HiHo ChiRho posted:

100 Diplomacy
100 Medicae

I like this vote

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

HiHo ChiRho posted:

100 Diplomacy
100 Medicae

The only way to defeat the enemy is to know it.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

HiHo ChiRho posted:

100 Diplomacy
100 Medicae

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Xeno Lore, Diplo, Medicae have a strong lead.

100 diplo x x x x x, x x x x x, x
100 medic x x x x x, x x x x x, x
200 xenos x x x x x, x x x
300 underworld x x x
100 admin x x x
100 bureau x x x
200 inquis x x x
100 charm x x
100 deceive x x

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...
Diplomacy, master orator

We need more :words: up in this space hulk

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Diplo/Medicae/Xenos is the strong winner!

Ill update the sheet and begin sketching the next post. I have my last final in ~4 hours, which should be more than enough time.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
We'll learn how to fill out forms some day! :argh:

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

paragon1 posted:

We'll learn how to fill out forms some day! :argh:

This is really funny if you knew the next plot arc. :D

This is not a love song

Flours bristled under your touch, straining as you held her down. You had rarely tried to pet her, instead letting her spend most of her time on your shoulder, ears twisting about at the crowds. She let loose a low growl as you injected her, then slumped into a angry purr as she entered sleep. Not long after that, the chemical reactions finished, and your cat became another data entry in your investigation.

Firstly, the muscle structure had been strengthened, particularly the ligaments related to jumping, flexibility, and mobility. You weren’t sure if this was because the serum was diluted (being a second order and mixed with the protein slurries), or if the serum actually changed its responses to the host body. Either possibilities were fascinating.

Additionally, the spinal cord had nearly doubled in size, receiving a massive increase in stimuli from new nests of nerve clusters throughout the body. That the additions had happened so quickly was astonishing, and you wondered where the energy had come from. Perhaps the protein slurries were used to feed the growth? You wondered if they required additional nutrients to maintain themselves, or if it were just needed for the initial growth.

Interestingly, the eyes themselves had been modified the most, with a total of sixteen cones being grown. Contrariwise, the baseline humans only had three. You were unsure why such a modification would be desirable, but in her final hours Flours would have been seeing a kaleidoscope of fractal rainbows. It looked like there were mild modifications to her other senses - ears, nose, mouth - but it was unclear if you had interrupted the process or if all the changes had simply focused on the eyes.

The brain had some additional clumps of material, and you speculated their purpose was simply to process all the new information. Some other areas seemed to have gone dead, though, or shrunk in size, being pushed back by the increase in sensory processing. The results were interesting, and you briefly considered what tests could be done with the vial of serum you had collected earlier. What would happen if the chemicals were applied to humans in their adolescence, for example?

Interrupting your thoughts, you receive a message from the Magos. <Ohone. There’s a small break in the riots, have you found the xeno?>
<No, Magos. Not yet. However, a dissection has revealed that its byproduct needs increased proteins, I plan to begin there.> You send a set of annotated diagrams. After a moment, you can feel the Magos’ peaked interest.
<If you don’t mind, I would like to hold onto the research product. Some of the brain modifications are useful to my own research, and I’d like to see how the field might be developed.>
<Of course, Magos.>
Distantly, you hear more gunfire, and the roar of angry crowds.
<Find the xeno, Ohone. I’ll bet my first mechadendrite it’s involved in this.>
<Yes, Magos.>

Carefully, you place the dissected product in a freeze unit for the Magos. Nodding to yourself, you come to a decision. Amacita was neck deep in this whole mess, the murders, the xeno, the cult, the serum. To find the xeno, she was your best lead. Opening your vox, you message her. “Cousin, I’ve found something. Where are you?”

There is silence for a little while, the quiet of an open mic, and then a quiet sob. “Ohone?”
“Yes Amacita, it’s me. Where are you? Are you in danger?
Another choked sob. “I’m where we last met. Come get me Ohone.” And then the vox cut out.
Well, that wasn’t ominous at all. Perfectly normal for a probable cultist in the middle of riots to act in danger.

Striding out of the Tech-Priest conclaves, you methodically check your resources. Xeno-mesh with hood for armor. Implanted Dlaku Hellgun. Laspistol. Stummer, knife, and metal staff. Your mind reached out with whipcord urgency, summoning your minions. Woodhouse. Megabite. Riding servitor, servo skull, labor servitors. You weren’t sure of how useful they all might be, but just in case.

As you receive messages back, you note where they are coming from, how long they would take to get to you. Woodhouse would take too long, but the others should arrive shortly before you make it to the hidden place that Amacita had hidden away in. Briefly, you consider summoning the Tribes of [i}Between[/i], but decide against it. They might be fighting in the riots right now already, and you might need them for the final confrontation.

Even in the empty corridors near the abandoned warehouses, you can hear the angry screams of the mobs. You weren’t sure what had provoked them, but it was everywhere, echoing weirdly through the empty corridors, giving a haunting, unpleasant feel to the dusty and lost places. Perhaps only you and Amacita had been down these tunnels in a long age, but dozens of meters away from you, through bulkheads and steel, thousands were fighting for their very lives.

You sent your servo-skull ahead, checking the high places, seeing if anyone lay in wait for you. There was no one, but the chambers closer to the warehouse smelled of copper and ammonia. Blood, most likely. Megabite leaped out, metal incisors grinning doggishly, and turned the corner. Fluidly, you followed her, hellgun at the ready, eyes already checking the room.

It … was a mess. Amacita lay slumped in a corner, holding the strange artifact to her as she cried. Between her and the door, a dozen humans, eviscerated. Your quick glance identifies them as the same body type as the pilgrims of her cult, and suffering the same injuries of the xeno you had seen so many times before. Amacita looked up at your readied weapon with terrified eyes.

“Ohone? Are you against me too?”
Carefully, you lower the weapon, mentally commanding your servo-skull to watch the corridors.
“No, cousin. I thought something was wrong. What happened?”
She sniffled. “Abraxus was acting crazy. I think he found out something about the Magos, and was trying to hide it from me. To keep me safe.”
“What did he find out?”
“I don’t know. It was a little bit after the riots started, he started acting all weird. I asked him to hide here, gave him our best guards. I thought he would be safe here…”
“What happened?”
“He called me in a panic. Under attack. There was the sound of fighting, and when I got here, this is what I saw. I think the Magos has him, Ohone. I think they found out about our plan and kidnapped Abraxus. This is all my fault…”
“Its okay Amacita, we can make this work. First we need to get you safe.”

Unresistingly, you pick her up, place her in the arms of one of the labor servitors. Strapping yourself into your riding-servitor, you begin overtaking the long distance between this warehouse and your hideaway in Between. Ahead of you, your servo-skull checked the path for anything out of place, and behind you, Megabite stalked the darkness. As you traveled, you decided to keep her talking.

“If he hadn’t been kidnapped, where do you think Abraxus would be?”
She looked at you with red eyes. “Not kidnapped? What do you mean?”
“I went through the Magos’ notes. I think he escaped the ambush.”
Amacita looked ready to throw her arms around you. “Ohone! That’s wonderful!”
“Did you two have a safe point to meet in case of emergencies?”
“The warehouse, but that’s already been found out.”
Silently, you ground your teeth in frustration.

“Where would he go if that wasn’t an option?”
She bit her lip thoughtfully. “Well… we were looking at the security for the food processors a lot. Abraxus thought that if we could hold them, we could secure the rights of the people.”
You barely conceal your expression. That plan was madness - the food processors were among the most secure place on the whole ship, holy and guarded by the Church and the Lord-Sire. Any mob that approached would be spaced the moment they looked close to winning.

Although… if Abraxus could get past the guards, he had already established what he could do with food vats. Briefly, you admire the elegance of his plan. Getting access to the food supplies, and modifying an entire city for the worship of the Great Enemy, would be a great success. Your mind was nearly overwhelmed with the sudden possibilities - a Rogue Trader ship, travelling to dozens of systems, with a long history of moving megatons of food and pilgrims. The whole sector could fall.

Carefully, you put Amacita in your lab. She looked concerned about her. “Ohone? Whats all this?”
“We all have our hideaways, Amacita. How else could I research away from the Magos?”
“That makes sense. What are you going to do now?”
“Well, I need you to give me your vox. The Magos can track them.” Her face glances at you surprised, then she surrenders it. “Now what?”
“Stay here. Don’t touch anything. I’ll come back with Abraxus, and then we can make our next step.”

-

You’ve got some options here. The Magos and Lord-Sire are busy with the rioters, so you don’t have that backup, but you do have your friendship with the Tribes. How do you want to approach the showdown at the nutrient center? You’ve never talked with the Church since you got back. Also, what do you want to do with Amacita?

Lazaruise
Jan 25, 2009
Kill Amacita, shes been in service to the great enemy, even unknowingly, we already know the physiological changes are irreversible so there isn't much point in waiting until she turns on us

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Wait, before we kill her--do we have a freezer? She's valuable data, we don't want her to rot away before we can analyze her. If we don't, though, oh well. There's plenty of data around here anyway.

Kill her, call the banners Tribes, get to the food center, do our holy duty no matter the cost. The Emperor protects.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Thank you for not dwelling too long on the cat.

Keep Amacita prisoner, call the tribes in service against the Great Enemy.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Oh. Not only does the substance turn people more susceptible to the Xeno, it turns people into perfect recipients of Slaanesh's 'gifts'. Everyone who took more than a sip/bite of contaminated nutrients needs to die before their hypersensitivity drives them to join the growing Slaanesh cult aboard. (For their own good, of course) Getting that stuff into the ship's loving food processors would be a disaster, and I think the riots have been incited for the purpose of giving someone a chance to do just that.

The hip-paste vats need to be destroyed, ASAP, that much is obvious. The question is how (that is, who do we call to help us out). I wish we had more contact with the Church a bit sooner. :sigh: They're always assholes, but can generally be relied upon not to be chaos infested until pretty much everyone else is.

And I don't think that giving our research samples to the Magos is a good idea, beyond the absolute minimum of what is needed to stay on good terms with him. He's involved with a heresy, probably researching the products of the Thing's actions a bit too closely, and I don't think it's the kind of research the he'd want to share with us on equal terms.

Did Amacita tell us what killed those people? The psychic artifact might either be a tool used by the Enemy, or it might have saved her from the Enemy. We'll probably have to :commissar: her sooner or later, but we really need all the info we can get right now.

Also, an option we really shouldn't ignore is that there might be multiple Things aboard the ship.

I'm still curious about Limosa's role in all of this. He wiped out a bunch of mutants recently, but what kind of mutants? Is he a member of the cult hiding in plain sight, or is he simply letting everyone else deal with the problem while he works on improving his own power base?

This ain't a vote. I'm still thinking about what we should do next.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Chantilly: Yes, getting a freezer would take almost no effort.

anticheese: Yeah, I have four cats, and while I like realism, Im not looking up how to do real dissections. I figure, give the information you need to keep the story going.

my dad: At the moment, Im inclined to say you gave him the cat out of hand, just due to the power structures involved. He’s your super boss, its hard to say no when he actually wants something. We haven’t, however, revealed to him the vial that we took from the processor.

The bodyguards of Abraxus seemed to have been killed by Abraxus, assuming her advisor and the xeno are the same person. The xeno had the same style of killing (liver, tongue, etc) and uses it to produce more of the serum.

Limosa has been very quiet in these circles. He’s spent most of his time ‘above’, with peers, nobles, merchant lords, the officer class, which you haven’t seen much of.

edit: Amacita didn't say yet if she saw the bodyguards being killed, but if it was the Xeno, he's shown the ability to have some psyker influence (which we saw during the Magos cutscene). whether the artifact kept her alive, we don't know yet.

Loel fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Dec 10, 2014

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...
Rally the tribes

Is it worth telling Lord-Sire that you think that the riots are cover for a chaos subversion of the food?

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Volmarias posted:

Rally the tribes

Is it worth telling Lord-Sire that you think that the riots are cover for a chaos subversion of the food?

I'd think so, we can off Amacita and call up and say we caught her transporting the vial and after a quick test it matches the chemical structure of what changed the cat and that she told us as we interrogated her that they are planning to hit the main food processing area. Gets the Lord Sire informed and deflects the awkwardness of having the goop in the first place now that we kind of know it's chaos taint juice.

Rally them tribes!

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

A Darker Porpoise posted:

I'd think so, we can off Amacita and call up and say we caught her transporting the vial and after a quick test it matches the chemical structure of what changed the cat and that she told us as we interrogated her that they are planning to hit the main food processing area. Gets the Lord Sire informed and deflects the awkwardness of having the goop in the first place now that we kind of know it's chaos taint juice.

Why would we pointlessly lie, though? As long as the truth works for us, we shouldn't do more than just nudging it our way, or skipping over the inconvenient parts. If you're going to deceive someone, don't give them something to latch on to, and you won't have to deflect anything.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

If playing RPGs for the last 15 years has taught me anything it's that you should always lie about everything! Telling the truth never goes right. :commissar:

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Don't forget there's a larger conspiracy at bay that could involve the Rogue Trader himself which is why we've been sent here in the first place. There's no need to tell him too much about the possible involvement of the Great Enemy. I think we'd be successful if we openly denounced or entrapped Amacita but we'd probably receive the full wrath of Limosa right after seeing as how we'd taken out two of three potential heirs.

Voting to remove the Xenos artefact from Amacita (since we don't know what more it can do) before we knock her out and viscerate her. She is already lost to us but studying the changes to her physiology alongside that of Flours would help us in our search to uncover any advantage we can use against the Enemy.

Besides we're in the safety of our lab so nobody's going to know what we've done.

Putting my vote to rally the Tribes as well. We need to protect our food source before the entire ship turns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
incapacitate and restrain the woman. Then scan her for anything unusual. If she is tainted then execute and freeze the body. Then warm the Magis of the pleasure cult's plan

Amatica is attached to the artefact and a definite cultist, though the beast may have possessed her and is sending us on a wild goose chase after this Abraxas fellow, who could be just a simple pawn. Amatica could have killed everyone in that warehouse.

We should be wary of the Magos as well. Pursuit of power and perfection and all that.