Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Shindragon posted:

Hahahah. Wow that game looks great. I can't wait to try it on the ps4. Looks like what a Godzilla game should be. Blowing poo poo up.

Does it though? I hate to poop the party but that slow lumbering movement really brings back horrible flashbacks of the dreamcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.

Al-Saqr posted:

Does it though? I hate to poop the party but that slow lumbering movement really brings back horrible flashbacks of the dreamcast.

Eh. I thought it was fine. I mean, that's how Godzilla walks. I don't expect Bayo.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Al-Saqr posted:

I can't blame you for that sentiment but as Matt said, that's how he is. I mean I can see why the graphics aren't nothing to write home about but they seem to put all the work in making sure you can wreck poo poo and that is what matters.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Holy loving poo poo, Street Fighter 5 was leaked, but I don't think that they leaked that it has PC and PS4 crossplay

edit: Someone quick make sure Pat is okay, he might have a heart attack because of Yakuza 5 being announced for localization

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Dec 6, 2014

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Captain Invictus posted:

Holy loving poo poo, Street Fighter 5 was leaked, but I don't think that they leaked that it has PC and PS4 crossplay

Hey. Pat. SFV has guard fuckin' breaks.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
I can't wait for Pat reaction to Yakuza :allears:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I am actually sad there wasn't a "let's watch" of you guys watching this because I really wanted to see stuff like Pat's reaction to Yakuza 5 firsthand :v:

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Captain Invictus posted:

I am actually sad there wasn't a "let's watch" of you guys watching this because I really wanted to see stuff like Pat's reaction to Yakuza 5 firsthand :v:

They wrote on the facebook page that theyre doing it

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

woop wrong thread.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Depths posted:

They wrote on the facebook page that theyre doing it

Oh poo poo, really? Sweeeeeet

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Hhaha I wasn't the only who thought that when I saw Yakuza being announced.

I am like oh boy Pat might be dead from that announcement.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Skyrim Zelda, Yakuza 5 localization, SFV with Guard Breaks. He better kill himself tomorrow because it's all downhill from here from him. Nothing is topping that day. Everything is coming up Pathouse.

Commissar Ken fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Dec 6, 2014

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Commissar Ken posted:

Skyrim Zelda, Yakuza 5 localization, SFV with Guard Breaks. He better kill himself tomorrow because it's all downhill from here from him. Nothing is topping that day. Everything is coming up Pathouse.

Pat takes a nap, wakes up to find out humanity figured how to reverse balding.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

Dias posted:

Drop the shield, indeed.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

I didn't see much of a problem with Godzilla Generations: MI. It looked like a decent on-rails shooter like Rez and it even had a bitchin soundtrack.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Dias posted:

No, that'd be MY best day. I used to have such a loving head of hair. Some say too much. Now i'm looking like professional internet balding guys Matt McMuscles and Patrick Noshins.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Matt I hope you started reading One Punch Man after the hype discussion on the friendcast!!!

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Onepunch-Man/Ch-001-Read-Online?id=145019

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Hey Matt, was this the guy you mentioned in FNF with the condor spam? Regardless, you might recognize a little something in the opening.

Work warning: video has lots of cursing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHo88jLpxhU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

TheRealestMatt posted:

Eh. I thought it was fine. I mean, that's how Godzilla walks. I don't expect Bayo.

Yeah...but what if Godzilla did move like Bayo? Poses and all!

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Man Evil Within is really cool. Maybe it's a lot better when you are not playing it though.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It is much better when you are not actually playing the game, yes.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

hoobajoo posted:

Hey Matt, was this the guy you mentioned in FNF with the condor spam? Regardless, you might recognize a little something in the opening.

Work warning: video has lots of cursing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHo88jLpxhU

Exactly what I thought it was going to be, also this is the only person I could think of as well when they mentioned it v:v:v

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Rhonne posted:

Yeah...but what if Godzilla did move like Bayo? Poses and all!

Put glasses on Godzilla and I think we got a winner.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Do not even ask posted:

I didn't see much of a problem with Godzilla Generations: MI. It looked like a decent on-rails shooter like Rez and it even had a bitchin soundtrack.

If this means we get those exclusive bosses like these two again I'm happy.

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is gonna be great.

cmykjester posted:

Man Evil Within is really cool. Maybe it's a lot better when you are not playing it though.

Agreeing with you hardcore. I've really been enjoying the playthrough lately; at first I wasn't sure about the game, but after the village section once the story started actually developing every video has been a treat.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Matt, have you and Pat tried out I am Bread yet?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Beef Waifu posted:

I dunno, it's a bit silly that every time you want to use a character that's actually from your series that you need to pay royalties for it. It's not like Karin is some mega popular character either, so it wouldn't really be worth it for them to do so, unfortunately.

Besides, we all know the Rainbow Mika is the Alpha 3 character that needs to make a return. :colbert:

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.
Pat without a beard is the weirdest goddamn thing.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Angry Walrus posted:

Pat without a beard is the weirdest goddamn thing.

He looks more like an actual baby than ever.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
Cryme Tyme is Best Tyme.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Pat has a really weird sense of like in-game entitlement

"We were denied the items" no you weren't you just didn't do the thing that gave you bonus stuff

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Blockhouse posted:

Pat has a really weird sense of like in-game entitlement

"We were denied the items" no you weren't you just didn't do the thing that gave you bonus stuff

but that's the thing though, there's NO WAY to figure that out, even according to the game logic.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Al-Saqr posted:

but that's the thing though, there's NO WAY to figure that out, even according to the game logic.

kill the monster chasing you so you can get bonus items is not a huge leap of logic

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Honestly I wouldn't blame you guys if you just dropped TEW.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
The new cryme tyme is hilarious and so is the wwe video

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Rodyle posted:

Honestly I wouldn't blame you guys if you just dropped TEW.

Why would they drop something they seem to be enjoying?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Depths posted:

The new cryme tyme is hilarious and so is the wwe video

Too many Benoits spoil the broth.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Because they were robbed!!

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Because they were robbed!!

Now imagining someone canceling a Let's Play because they missed a mushroom in Mario

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

"enjoying" is a strong word.

"torn" more like.