Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theglavwen
Jun 10, 2006

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Actually, only tangentially related to the choice.

Indor: why did the great toad contain one of these stones, seemingly linked with its essence, when other monsters don't?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Diogines posted:

She adds "Though questions may be asked where it came from. Questions for you to find answers to, with your clever tongue."

I'd like to tell Indor that our clever tongue has many other uses as well, then wink at her.

Crudus
Nov 14, 2006

Tsyni posted:

I'd like to tell Indor that our clever tongue has many other uses as well, then wink at her.

+1

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Diogines posted:

Now option S.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Diogines posted:

Snarls thinks Indor is a creepy weirdo.

Most of Zepath does, actually?

MASSIVE red flag. Snarls hasn't been wrong yet.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Voting 5. T

Also This

quote:

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!

SKY COQ posted:

How does Snarls feel about Lefkandi? Or other people who are sort of weirdos by human standards?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
A 3K A U

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

1. A It is Ish time.

2. KKP We can do a little clubbing when we aren't cooking.

3. D If we can find some copper or tin that would be great. Gold would be okay too. We have a magic ore smelling dog, we can't just ignore that.

4. E

5. T Armor enhancement for Paebel, if he wants it. Really don't want to turn anyone into an unholy abomination. Enhancing a living creature is bordering on blood magic, seems like the sort of stuff that would be forbidden even if we don't do it ourself.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

John_A_Tallon posted:

How does Snarls feel about Lefkandi? Or other people who are sort of weirdos by human standards?
He likes Lefkandi. Lefkandi feeds him sausages whenever he comes to visit. Snarls is convinced Lefkandi is good people.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

Theglavwen posted:

Indor: why did the great toad contain one of these stones, seemingly linked with its essence, when other monsters don't?

The old witch says "Some secrets at not mine to give, that among them."

sotary
Sep 11, 2001
1. A
2. Q
3. A
5. M

Music Theory
Aug 7, 2013

Diogines posted:

He likes Lefkandi. Lefkandi feeds him sausages whenever he comes to visit. Snarls is convinced Lefkandi is good people.

Well, there you have it, Indor is not Snarls-Approved.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

1. A
2. PPM
3. B
4. D
5. U

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Music Theory posted:

Well, there you have it, Indor is not Snarls-Approved.

Voting to smite Indor

Cat Wings
Oct 12, 2012

Man all the Indor stuff is just creepy as poo poo. :gonk:

DarthRoblox
Nov 25, 2007
*rolls ankle* *gains 15lbs* *apologizes to TFLC* *rolls ankle*...

Theglavwen posted:

Pretty sure we killed the progenitor of all (fanged, acid-spitting) toad-kind or something.

1. A
2. BBB
3. B
4. D
5. T

DarthRoblox fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Dec 7, 2014

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
1.A 2.PPK 3.B 4.E 5.T Team club, this is our chance!

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I am an idiot and did not fully read question 2. So, changing (adding) it from the original vote of only O
2. OOP

Task Manager
Sep 5, 2008

A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.
B
JJP
B
D
T

Upgrade Paebel since you chuds won't mutate Snarls. Christ.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

SKY COQ posted:

He liked Bareen.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

LLSix posted:

He liked Bareen.

:siren:exactly:siren:

Crudus
Nov 14, 2006

A
OOM
B
E
S

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

1. A
2. P
3. B
4. D
5. S

Diogines posted:

The old witch says "Some secrets at not mine to give, that among them."

That's bullshit, we gave the stone to you and you're getting a hit off it. At least give us a story. Doesn't have to be true or about the stone. Also pass the pipe weed.

Ralith
Jan 12, 2011

I see a ship in the harbor
I can and shall obey
But if it wasn't for your misfortune
I'd be a heavenly person today
Note that there's still the bear-dog armor in the family. If Snarls keeps growing we may yet get to use it. Would be a shame to have to ditch the useless dog armor, so let's just armor Paebel, who actually gets in combat, instead.

Bede
Jun 2, 2006

I wasn't even around for the goblin baby vote
1. A
2. PPK
3. A
4. O

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGW1m6DZYKA

Vote 5-I to Jump Good

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

I really only come here for the Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens CYOA these days.
SA was one of the first websites I ever frequented, waaaaay back in the day. I only got off my ass and got an account about 8 years ago. I bought the platinum upgrade recently.

Cornuto posted:

Please don't mutate snarls with witchcraft... :(

Besides giving Snarls toad-buffs is only going to encourage goons to send him into battle and die.

Except spitting acid is inherently a ranged attack. so he could be back with us when we use our bow, or guarding the wagon with the kids.

Harvey Baldman
Jan 11, 2011

ATTORNEY AT LAW
Justice is bald, like an eagle, or Lady Liberty's docket.

Please don't make any permanent changes to Snarls, guys. We don't know for sure how that'll play out. I'm afraid of a scenario where Tudiya notices witchcraft on our dog and decides Snarls needs to be put down, or we end up getting forced into exile with him to keep him alive, or something stupid. At least dog armor is removable.

ALogo
May 9, 2014
1. B
2. J 2, P 1
3. B
4. D
5. M
I don't care what clothing/leather armor for who, I just think all the other options are pretty lame.

As for the monster hunting stuff, it's cool and all, but doesn't have as clear a sense of progression as something like a craft.

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

AKKMBEN

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

I really only come here for the Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens CYOA these days.
SA was one of the first websites I ever frequented, waaaaay back in the day. I only got off my ass and got an account about 8 years ago. I bought the platinum upgrade recently.

Funky Bunch Wikia posted:

Please don't make any permanent changes to Snarls, guys. We don't know for sure how that'll play out. I'm afraid of a scenario where Tudiya notices witchcraft on our dog and decides Snarls needs to be put down, or we end up getting forced into exile with him to keep him alive, or something stupid. At least dog armor is removable.

Exile with Snarls? I think you just killed your own argument. We could be come the wandering warrior-cook with our acid shooting dog.

Harvey Baldman
Jan 11, 2011

ATTORNEY AT LAW
Justice is bald, like an eagle, or Lady Liberty's docket.

Can't be Guards-The-Pack without a pack though.

Ouroborus
Mar 31, 2010

Funky Bunch Wikia posted:

Can't be Guards-The-Pack without a pack though.

As long as we have Snarls, we've got a pack!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
1: A
2: K, K, L
3: D
4: E
5: No decision yet

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

1. A
2. KKK Let's learn Gemcutting for a synergy bonus with our monster hunting spoils turn those profits way up :v:.
3. B
4. D Let's just check if there are any not obvious pockets close by.
5. V We have Indor turn the stone in a bunch of super tough leather chew toys for Snarls and the house dogs.

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Dec 7, 2014

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
We could keep the magic gem, and use it like a portable battery pack if we ever need a power/mana burst. I'm sure we'd process it like we processed our flute.

BHB
Aug 28, 2011
1. B

2. Q Q J

3. B

4. D (it's not like the ore is going to go anywhere)

5. T

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

1. A. Training with Ishamal.
2. Q. Training your children in the family business, aka monster hunting. - 2 points
M. Exercise and strength training. - 1 point
3. D. Yes. First close to Zepath and then if we can't find anything, in the wilderness.
4. E. A medium amount.
5. O. I take the stone back and give it to El's temple as an offering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
1. A
2. PP, Q. kids, club
3. B. close to Zepath
4. E. medium
5. V. NO MAGIC PROMISE. "I have promised to not do any magic, so this is where my short career in sorcery ends. Stay well Idor. Stay well Puabi-chan." And then leave. Idor can use the stone as she wants.

Question: Ask Idor if the potion can make someone stinky like the toad. So I can give it to an enemy. And it will be hilarious. Or throw it into a city I don't like.