Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kanthulhu
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)

drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

haha drat

Windows 98

HTTP 400: Bad post
Anyone care to post what search terms they used or places they got source material from?

Murray Mantoinette

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW

Windows 98 posted:

Anyone care to post what search terms they used or places they got source material from?

I thought you were an 11 year old who eats weed all day. How do you even know about 9/11?

Hometown Slime Queen

the GOAT
This thread really made me miss the pottage my mom used to make, before she died of plague.

Justin Godscock

Listen here, funnyman!

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

This thread really made me miss the pottage my mom used to make, before she died of plague.

i had this thing called the plague, you've probably never heard of it

Fister Roboto

Justin Godscock posted:

It's catching on, it could go viral any day now.

Suicide Sam E.

by XyloJW

Justin Godscock posted:

Back then when people mentioned black death it wasn't Ebola in darkest Africa it was the bubonic plague and everyone got it because of how we had angered Jehovah by tolerating witches.

:siren: Lye merchantes hateth yon one simple trick to avoide ye plague :siren:
Disposing of thine soap cakes and shunning water hath kept thine protective crudde layers againste the illness miasma. Thou may adopt this stratedgy to cheate thy Death as well.

We slept on the floor with the dogs and sheep until we were 14 and old enough to marry. When I was 15 my wife died during childbirth because of an envious spinster who turned out to be in league with the Devil. I remarried at sixteen because I had a good job as a pure finder and would be apprenticed to the tanner. At eighteen I had my third child, and she lived to be weaned which was nice but since it was a girl I sold her to gypsy band - this was how I made dowry for my subsequent daughters. By the time I was 21 I was dead. We didn't need any welfare or Social Security in my day.

Phlegmish

actually witch burnings didn't really take off until the 15th century and western europeans have always married at a relatively late age

Kitchner

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER

The Sheriff of Nottingham knew.

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo
forsoothe

raton

by FactsAreUseless
Regular fire doesn't melt flying buttresses, wake up people.

Suicide Sam E.

by XyloJW

Sheep-Goats posted:

Regular fire doesn't melt flying buttresses, wake up people.

If I end up smashing this monitor you owe me on account of your deceptive avatar.

Machai

Suicide Sam E. posted:

If I end up smashing this monitor you owe me on account of your deceptive avatar.

it is the best av

alnilam

goldmine, in the byob goldmine, pls, this was a great thread

Flavor Truck

My Love for You is like a Truck
Thousands of years from now in the post-neo cyberpocalypse, a lonely pleasuremonk will briefly unplug himself from his orgasmatron to ponder the rise and fall of our gay extinct civilization.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

FartGhost

alnilam posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
welcome to the goldmine!