Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

EXAKT Science posted:

Nope. Are you? You aren't posting anywhere near the level or quality of content that I'm used to seeing from your Town game.

Yeah I'm having trouble getting engaged and I feel like a butthole for it.

Just so you know, if you're scum you have to tell me. I promise I won't be upset.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Somberbrero posted:

Yeah I'm having trouble getting engaged and I feel like a butthole for it.

Just so you know, if you're scum you have to tell me. I promise I won't be upset.

Somber, jokephase is over, and this is a profoundly unhelpful line of inquiry.

I'm at my office right now, but I'm headed home soon. I'll reread and make some effortposts once I get there.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

EXAKT Science posted:

Somber, jokephase is over, and this is a profoundly unhelpful line of inquiry.

I'm at my office right now, but I'm headed home soon. I'll reread and make some effortposts once I get there.

Sorry dad, I didn't mean to disrupt the current conversation. :(

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Finally did it, no video because I'm lazy but here.

The stuff

(I didn't use a raw egg because my girlfriend bought egg whites and not actual eggs. What the gently caress is wrong with her dammit.)

My blender, finally opened after sitting there for months.

The bacon and banana and Greek yogurt blended up.

The aftermess

I had leftover candy bacon so I made a sandwich.

This was my breakfast.

So overall it wasn't bad, it wasn't great by any means, but it wasn't bad either.

The chili sauce was by far the weirdest thing in there.

The sandwich was great

EDITED FOR FIXING IMAGES PERMISSION GIVEN FROM 100years

CapitalistPig fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Dec 10, 2014

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hello friends!

I purchased some items last night and one of them was 1-shot cop and I used it on Somber and Somber is town.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
CPig I enjoy your post because all the pictures are broken except for one which is goddamn huge.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Dammit that's what I get for trying to do that from my phone.

I have no idea who is scum because I didn't read anything.

Someone tell me who the scum is.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Actually, sorry, but I could definitely see Exakt as scum. He's been extraordinarily prickly and defensive this game, Ernie's case is on point.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Two scums among:

Asiina
Big Nothing
CapitalistPig
EXAKT Science
Grandicap
Somberbrero

I'd like to take Grandicap out of the running for him picking up on Opop D1. Somber had Opop vote him D1 and now Asiina clear him D3; it would be amazing coincidence if he got a 1-shot godfather or something on the same night that Asiina investigated him, especially with the way he is being honest and talking at the top of this page.

That leaves two scums among:

Asiina
Big Nothing
CapitalistPig
EXAKT Science

If you're town and you're on this list, voting in it is a 66% chance that you'll net us scum. I'm personally leaning towards CPig and EXAKT.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I want to

##vote bn

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'll ##vote EXAKT

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

I have no idea who is scum because I didn't read anything.

Someone tell me who the scum is.

Ernie. posted:

Asiina
Big Nothing
CapitalistPig
EXAKT Science

If you're town and you're on this list, voting in it is a 66% chance that you'll net us scum. I'm personally leaning towards CPig and EXAKT.

CapitalistPig posted:

I want to

##vote bn

hmmmm

this is dangerously close to capitalist 'i'm lying about stuff' pig

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ernie. posted:

hmmmm

this is dangerously close to capitalist 'i'm lying about stuff' pig

Lol whatever like you know.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Ernie. posted:

Two scums among:

Asiina
Big Nothing
CapitalistPig
EXAKT Science
Grandicap
Somberbrero

I'd like to take Grandicap out of the running for him picking up on Opop D1. Somber had Opop vote him D1 and now Asiina clear him D3; it would be amazing coincidence if he got a 1-shot godfather or something on the same night that Asiina investigated him, especially with the way he is being honest and talking at the top of this page.

That leaves two scums among:

Asiina
Big Nothing
CapitalistPig
EXAKT Science

How do you figure? Opop was scum and got killed N1, and I really doubt that there are three scum in a ten player game.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Exakt is right, three scum would be a little bananas. Town would lose at the start of day three.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

Lol whatever like you know.

it's not like you managed to randomly pick big nothing, the player who's had the most suspicion on him for the past few days. you obviously know what you're doing and you're just pretending otherwise.

EXAKT Science posted:

How do you figure? Opop was scum and got killed N1, and I really doubt that there are three scum in a ten player game.

i don't. i just am also assuming a worst-case scenario sort of thing. multiple abilities can be used on any given night, and there's now a publicly known cop ability (which means every townie can be a cop). i'd be pleasantly surprised if we weren't up against 3 scum with that kind of balance. also the last game had 3 scums and I'm just a sucker for tradition.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ernie. posted:

it's not like you managed to randomly pick big nothing, the player who's had the most suspicion on him for the past few days. you obviously know what you're doing and you're just pretending otherwise.

i don't. i just am also assuming a worst-case scenario sort of thing. multiple abilities can be used on any given night, and there's now a publicly known cop ability (which means every townie can be a cop). i'd be pleasantly surprised if we weren't up against 3 scum with that kind of balance. also the last game had 3 scums and I'm just a sucker for tradition.

I literally read nothing but when people made drinks. I randomly picked someone from your list.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

CapitalistPig posted:

I literally read nothing but when people made drinks. I randomly picked someone from your list.

dude are you serious? there's no way you're serious.

##vote CPig

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

EXAKT Science posted:

dude are you serious? there's no way you're serious.

##vote CPig

Exakt, meet Capitalist Pig. Capitalist Pig, meet Exakt.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Somberbrero posted:

Exakt, meet Capitalist Pig. Capitalist Pig, meet Exakt.

This

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I fixed the images per 100 years permission

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I bought some stuff one of those is a busdrive that must be used tonight , I will take suggestions.

Discuss

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Tbqhwy I get confused on how bus-drives work.

Is it that you're moving any actions that would target one player to another player? Because you should drive kills away from me since I'm confirmed town.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Bus drivers quietly make all actions against X target Y and vice-versa. Very often a scum ability, but that doesn't matter in this game

i still want to kill Exakt, but i could go for some bacon tonight

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

I bought some stuff one of those is a busdrive that must be used tonight , I will take suggestions.

Discuss

##vote cpig

i'm willing to bet scum/town have access to separate prizes

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

##vote cpig

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Puntification posted:

The ice is 1-day stump powers, the Pilkington is a night vig, the pretzel is jailer, olive is doc, and the cherry was a doublevote that's now gone to waste.

Though, town has access to a jailer.

Does that make the bus-driver redundant or more likely?

##unvote

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ernie. posted:

Though, town has access to a jailer.

Does that make the bus-driver redundant or more likely?

##unvote

too late I was hated you bastards

ernie and bn are scum. goodnight sweet princes

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

too late I was hated you bastards

ernie and bn are scum. goodnight sweet princes

1) you weren't cuddled because it's 4 to cuddle and a most of 3 were on you at any time

2) whatever gently caress this post is has basically sapped any amount of interest i had in scumhunting this game.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

it takes a special level of irresponsibility to play like poo poo (whether you're scum or town) in a quiet game (and of late quiet community), lurk, not care and then (whether real or not) pretty much ruin the game with stupid claims

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ernie. posted:

1) you weren't cuddled because it's 4 to cuddle and a most of 3 were on you at any time

2) whatever gently caress this post is has basically sapped any amount of interest i had in scumhunting this game.

Yes Ernie, I know it's hard but if it's 4 to lynch and there was three on me, and I was hated, that means I'm lynched because it only took 3 for me.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ernie. posted:

it takes a special level of irresponsibility to play like poo poo (whether you're scum or town) in a quiet game (and of late quiet community), lurk, not care and then (whether real or not) pretty much ruin the game with stupid claims

I was preoccupied sorry. I really wasn't expecting to be cuddled. Crazy straws are pretty wacky.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

stop talking if you were actually cuddled

it's not fair to the scum or town or whoever it is wasn't on your team.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Unfortunately for us all CPig was in fact hated and he only need 3 votes to lynched.

Alas:

Capitalist Pig, Town Vanilla (Hated), was lynched Day 3.

You can send me any night actions if you've any, or you can buy any if you haven't yet.

I'll be opening the game up again in about 24 hours.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Day 4 Begins

Asiina, Town Vanilla, has been killed N3!

These two new deaths leave us with:

Asiina's Red Sea Sunrise (tequila sunrise):

Ingredients

1-2 shots Sprite/1 shot tequila for alcohol
3/4 cup orange juice
1/2 shot grenadine
Ice

In a tall glass mix the tequila/sprite and orange juice over ice. Then pour the grenadine in quickly. Do not stir. The grenadine will sink to the bottom to create a gradient colour.

Garnish with a cherry and/or orange slice if you want.

and

Capitalist Pig's Old fashioned country time root beer float:

1 root beer of your choice (also works well with cream soda or dr pepper)

1 big gloopy scoop of an ice cream of your choosing (I like to stick with the classics for this application)

1 small squiglop of whipped cream on top

1 maraschino cherry if desired

Put the root beer in a glass , drop the gloopy scoop into it, splot the squiglop on top, pop the cherry on the thing and call it a day.

add fancy bells and whistles as desired.

All other recipes remain active. Day 4's deadline will be Saturday 9 pm Eastern, seeing as weekends tend to be a bit slower. Good luck out there!

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Big Nothing took CPig to -1 over a day before deadline. He's been one of the leading suspects since day 1. Why haven't we killed them yet, exactly?

##vote Big Nothing

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Why havnt we killed you yet? Why wasn't I lynched the other night?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Also, who made pig hated yesterday?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

It is me I am alive

Big Nothing posted:

Also, who made pig hated yesterday?

Why assume this? Why not just assume Pig bought an item that makes him hated if he does an action or whatever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Yeah, so I'm feeling Exakt.

EXAKT Science posted:

Big Nothing took CPig to -1 over a day before deadline. He's been one of the leading suspects since day 1. Why haven't we killed them yet, exactly?

##vote Big Nothing

We didn't know Pig was hated and "been one of the leading suspects" is extremely misleading. Big Nothing has been a lynch contender to avoid a no-lynch but that's about it.

• Locked thread