Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
This guy.

Triple H ‏@TripleH 15m15 minutes ago
Excited for @wwegraves to continue his dream with us. #WWE #NothingMoreImportantThanHealth

http://instagram.com/p/wfK8knvwME/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Well drat. I just really hate Joey Ryan, sorry guys. :shobon:

Joey's cool as heck

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Joey's cool as heck
Yeah watch the Candace and Joey show

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Since imgur won't upload my screenshot:

Triple H posted:

Hey, can anyone help me? I'm missing a whole box of brass rings.
#NXTTakeOver @WWENXT

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

:circlefap:

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I'm torn, because I find that comment legitimately amusing but "Brass Ring," is rapidly becoming my most hated WWE thing ever.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
It's loving impossible to hate that man for too long

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

It's loving impossible to hate that man for too long

i think you'll find that it's extremely easy

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Look at HHH trying to pander to all those smarks again through NXT.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

triple h is really great at working smarks

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

oatgan posted:

Master class.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Look at HHH trying to pander to all those smarks again through NXT.

Amen

oatgan posted:

Punk who?

Triple H never takes selfies with The Ascension or Corbin.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Bhester posted:

Is the typical NXT deal still $500 a week?

My understanding is that entry level NXT guys who aren't getting on TV are earning around that. Most people who are on TV are earning 50-75k and the A-1 guys and the dudes who were specifically courted from the indies are on 100k. Also that 100k is basically the ceiling in NXT. I assume Zayn, Balor, Itami are all on 100 with Owens either there or not far behind.

This is probably a pay cut for Owens right now, if only because he's no longer selling his own merch.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Or maybe he believes what he's doing is actually right and he's taking shots at Vince? TBH I find that way easier to believe than it being some massive work given that A) HHH is in charge of NXT and it's consistently the best thing WWE puts out, B) Meltzer himself has reported that HHH and Vince are sometimes at odds, C) You have poo poo like the conference call about NXT where HHH clearly expressed displeasure about how Charlotte was treated in her debut, and D) HHH actually loves wrestling, unlike Vince who hates it.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Memento posted:

My understanding is that entry level NXT guys who aren't getting on TV are earning around that. Most people who are on TV are earning 50-75k and the A-1 guys and the dudes who were specifically courted from the indies are on 100k. Also that 100k is basically the ceiling in NXT. I assume Zayn, Balor, Itami are all on 100 with Owens either there or not far behind.

This is probably a pay cut for Owens right now, if only because he's no longer selling his own merch.

Holy poo poo :stare: I knew Owens did well on the Indys, but 100K and that's considered a paycut? That's insane.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.

According to the police report Natalya stole them. She was in and out in about three minutes.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

BigRed0427 posted:

Holy poo poo :stare: I knew Owens did well on the Indys, but 100K and that's considered a paycut? That's insane.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he was already making best-of-the-indies money before signing up, with merchandise sales at the show being a significant portion of this. He talked about being comfortable, but wanted to make serious money while he was able for his family. I respect the gently caress out of the dude, having been in the position in the past where I had to work interstate and briefly overseas from my family for a while. I may have to do it again soon depending on China's appetite for copper concentrate in the next 12 months or so. It loving sucks, but you do it because in the long run it's the best move for your family's future.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Or maybe he believes what he's doing is actually right and he's taking shots at Vince? TBH I find that way easier to believe than it being some massive work given that A) HHH is in charge of NXT and it's consistently the best thing WWE puts out, B) Meltzer himself has reported that HHH and Vince are sometimes at odds, C) You have poo poo like the conference call about NXT where HHH clearly expressed displeasure about how Charlotte was treated in her debut, and D) HHH actually loves wrestling, unlike Vince who hates it.

They're not mutually exclusive. We're just pointing out that Triple H has gotten very good at Twitter, and while he is obviously doing great things in NXT, we do have to take into account that this is Triple H.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Alain Post posted:

i think you'll find that it's extremely easy

I'm just a mark I guess

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Daniel Bryan posted:

They're not mutually exclusive. We're just pointing out that Triple H has gotten very good at Twitter, and while he is obviously doing great things in NXT, we do have to take into account that this is Triple H.

Agreed. I'm sure Triple H is genuinely proud of the work he's doing but that doesn't mean he's above a bit of PR geared towards smarks (nor do I blame him for doing so in his position).

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Oh jesus I was smoking and I inhaled hard when I started laughing god drat I'm in pain gently caress

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
let HHH be an egotistic dillbag as long as he keeps putting on solid to great shows every few months

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Bard Maddox posted:

let HHH be an egotistic dillbag as long as he keeps putting on solid to great shows every few months

I think we all agree.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Daniel Bryan posted:

This is a fair point, or to wit

Bard Maddox posted:

:agreed:

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?

Hideo Itami posted:

Thank you for came to #NXTTakeoverREvolution & watching @WWENetwork @jsports . THE FUTURE IS NOW. I will make you Go 2 .........Good night.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Ahh, so Hideo will star in the next exciting edition of See No Evil.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I marked the gently caress out tonight when it looked like he was going to do it. Then I laughed when he didn't cause he got me. I do hope they give it back to him now that it's clear Punk will never be back.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

http://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/543283591594393600

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Literally murdering Sami Zayn is like slipping on a comfy pair of shoes.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

CJ Parker@WWEMoonChild posted:

Make no mistake!! @FightOwensFight is the toughest man I've ever stepped foot in the ring with! Split to the bone!

You deserved it, you unsafe little poo poo. :colbert:

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
I don't make many wrestling posts as I prefer to lurk but I will say this:

Triple H is a loving dork.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

britishbornandbread posted:

I don't make many wrestling posts as I prefer to lurk but I will say this:

Triple H is a loving dork.

counterpoint: gently caress you

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

lmao nothing dorky about coming out in your Game of Thrones cosplay with your Metallica helmet.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

flashy_mcflash posted:

lmao nothing dorky about coming out in your Game of Thrones cosplay with your Metallica helmet.

josh barnett plays magic cards, warhammer 40k and listens to bolt thrower

he could dismantle you with his bare hands without a whole lot of effort on his part

triple h has a shao-khan outfit, a golden loving throne, and bitches

not a dork, tia

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

TheJoker138 posted:

I marked the gently caress out tonight when it looked like he was going to do it. Then I laughed when he didn't cause he got me. I do hope they give it back to him now that it's clear Punk will never be back.

It's not gonna happen for multiple reasons

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Yuriy posted:

josh barnett plays magic cards, warhammer 40k and listens to bolt thrower

he could dismantle you with his bare hands without a whole lot of effort on his part

triple h has a shao-khan outfit, a golden loving throne, and bitches

not a dork, tia

Sorry, that's a dork. If you can't identify the dork, you're probably the dork.

You know this fucker loves JRPGS.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

flashy_mcflash posted:

Sorry, that's a dork. If you can't identify the dork, you're probably the dork.

You know this fucker loves JRPGS.

I wanna play D&D with HHH.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I wonder what Vince thinks of HHH's fantasy nerd entrances.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Bobtista posted:

The guy who gave us a toga-themed Wrestlemania 9? He probably came at least thrice during each one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Bobtista posted:

From all accounts Vince is firmly entrenched in an '80s action hero mindset of masculine coolness so I'm sure he loves the Conan-esque stuff.