Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Nintendo announces Frolf means Frog Golf.
Oven Wrangler

Back - Clean - Japan (Back)

Original Thread

Developer: Rareware
Director: Peter Beanland
Composers: Robin Beanland, Graeme Norgate, Alistair Lindsay
Released: October 11, 1999 (US) - November 2, 1999 (PAL)

Jet Force Gemini is one of Rareware's lesser known original games. Released roughly in the middle of the Nintendo 64's life-cycle and a month before Donkey Kong 64, Jet Force Gemini marked a step forward for console third-person shooters, though its controls and gameplay have since been surpassed by games like Ratchet & Clank. The development team behind Jet Force Gemini was made up of members from the Blast Corps and Diddy Kong Racing teams, who took a lot of inspiration for the gameplay from their favourite games (Super Mario 64 for its open worlds, Super Metroid for its collection and arsenal, Quake for its enemy behaviour) and space-themed science-fiction works.

Some guy called Mizar is taking over planets and enslaving the race of Tribals (bear / koala things) with a huge insect drone army. It's up to us to defeat Mizar and rescue the tribals.

That's the gist of it, and pretty much all you need to know. However, if you read the manual and what the few NPC's have to say, you'll find there's a little more to it than that. You can check out the manual if you're interested.

Jet Force Gemini is a long game and isn't entirely linear. I'll be editing the episodes down to make them more manageable. This will also be a completionist run, but I won't draw it out more than it needs to be.
While this game is old, I'd appreciate spoilers kept to a minimum. That doesn't mean you can't post them, just keep them on the down-low.

with toddy., Deep Friar & Some Strange Flea

with toddy.

with toddy.

with toddy. & Deep Friar

with toddy. & Some Strange Flea

with toddy.

with toddy.
featuring MeccaPrime and thevoiceofdog

with toddy., Deep Friar & Broar

with toddy.

Game notes: The standard issue Jet Force Pistol. Unleashes around six rapid-fire shots before recharging. Initial capacity is 100 shots, with a back-up supply of weaker pellets should ammo run out.

My notes: Reliable, but waiting for it to recharge is a hassle. You'll probably never run out of ammo, but if you do, you have an infinite supply of weaker shots. You won't use this for long.

Game notes: Offers valuable sustenance to fish. And that's about it. Sorry.

My notes: This actually has a use! They set off proximity mines if you throw the balls into their range. They also distract cockroaches, but they're not very common. Otherwise, yeah, it's useless, but it should serve some comfort to anyone who's played this game before.

Game notes: A traditional weapon that still holds its own in the hi-tech Jet Force armory: the simplistic appearance of today's Shuriken disguises its potential as a heat-seeking killer.

My notes: It decapitates, it's homing, and you can recollect each unit. However, against large enemies, it's not very effective.

Game notes: Relatively weak but boasting a rate of fire to die for, the Machine Gun is unparralleled when it comes to close quarter fighting. Its large spray reduces long range efficiency.

My notes: Very versatile. Long-range inaccuracy is negated by its high fire-rate and damage output. Just keep an eye on how much ammo is left.

Game notes: The Plasma Shotgun delivers a powerful shot with a wide impact area. The charge time requires team members to plan ahead when using it.

My notes: You can rapid fire without charging, but uncharged shots are weak and waste ammo. Great if you have time to charge each shot, but best avoided if large groups of enemies attack.

Game notes: Homing Missiles combine formidable impact strength with deadly accuracy. Moving the sight over a target in manual mode allows you to lock on and seal you opponent's fate.

My notes: Powerful and can take out clustered groups of enemies quickly. Careful using this against evasive enemies or those with defenses; it's possible to miss your lock-on shot.

Game notes: One of the most devastating anti-personnel weapons available to Jet Force. An initial explosion releases three more bombs to maximise the impact zone.

My notes: Your capacity is low and the ammo is scarce. They're hard to aim effectively and enemies don't need nearly this amount of damage to be dealt with. Only use on dense clumps of drones.

Game notes: The looping trajectory and powerful blast of these Grenades make them ideal ambush weapons. Try not to leave your target too much time to run for cover...

My notes: Only useful against stationary enemies. Everything else will move before the granade hits. Unless you or the enemy are standing right next to the blast, they won't do much damage either.

Game notes: When you absolutely positively have to kill every last Drone in the room, the Tri-Rocket Launcher is for you. Three spiraling warheads create a blast of magnificent proportions.

My notes: Three explosions for the price of one. The Tri-Rocket Launcher hits hard, accrues a large capacity, has plenty of ammo lying around and is just plain fun to use. Just don't get overzealous or you'll blow yourself up or have no rockets left.

Game notes: The Sniper Rifle: the ultimate long range weapon. Comes with an extensive zoom facility and packs a surpring punch. Its rate of fire leaves something to be desired.

My notes: When zoomed in, the Sniper Rifle has a smaller reset zone, making precision shooting a breeze. It's powerful, but ammo crates for it are scarce. One shot, one kill.

Game notes: Once thrown into the fray, Remote Mines are triggered by the handheld control box on the next press of the Z Button. Use while luring Drones in your direction for best effect.

My notes: Style over substance. If placed along an enemies path, they work slightly better than grenades. But, as usual with the lesser common weapons, scarce ammo limits their use. Only one can be armed at a time.

Game notes: The Flares have no attack potential but prove invaluable in darkened areas. Press the Z Button once to ignite a Flare, and again to send it hurtling into the distance.

My notes: Mostly useless on account of there being very few pitch-black areas in the game. I guess they look kinda cool.

Jet Force Gemini is a huge game with lots of worlds and objectives. This section will keep track of our progress. Spoilers reveal any goodies we find. '' means we have partially completed the objective and must return later.

[] Explore the area around Jeff's hut - Found Fish Food
[✔] Complete Outset region
[✔] Explore the Outset's depths - Found Yellow Key
[✔] Investigate Yellow Key door near Jeff's hut - Found Shuriken
[✔] Complete Interior region - Received Red Key, Found Machine Gun
[✔] Infiltrate and complete the Airbourne Squadron training area between Outset and Interior regions - Unlocked Goldwood Target Range
[ ] Access and complete Lodge region
[ ] Traverse the chasm in the Interior region to access and complete the Aim region

[✔] Explore the landing bay - Found Plasma Shotgun
[✔] Complete Hold region - Rescued Vela
[✔] Explore the upper area in the Hold region - Unlocked Blue Ant for Multiplayer, Found Cluster Bombs
[✔] Access and complete Depository region - Discovered Walkway
[✔] Return and complete the Airbourne Drone training area with needed equipment - Earned Ear Plugs
[ ] Access and complete Passageway region

[ ] Complete Peak region
[✔] Investigate the building - Found Homing Missiles
[ ] Access the roof

[.] Complete Battle Cruiser region - Found Machine Gun & Green Key, Received Red Key
[✔] Search the landing bay - Found Grenades
[✔] Search Fishface's room - Found Plasma Shotgun
[ ] Investigate Magenta Key door in Fishface's room
[ ] Explore the lava room
[ ] Reach the highest ledge of the power generator in the spiral room

[✔] Complete Bog region - Received Tri-Rocket Launcher
[✔] Investigate the mausolea - Found Grenades
[✔] Complete Bridge region - Traded for Crowbar, Rescued Floyd
[✔] Explore the church's surrounding buildings - Found Sniper Rifle & Flares
[✔] Explore the church's crypt - Found Remote Mines
[✔] Complete the Castle region
[ ] Access the upper hut in the Bridge region
[ ] Explore around the bridge
[ ] Explore around the standing tree in the Bridge region

[✔] Complete the Dune region - Traded for Tri-Rocket Launcher
[✔] Explore the cave sanctum - Unlocked King of the Hill map for Multiplayer
[✔] Explore the inner cavern - Found Homing Missiles

[✔] Complete Lobby region
[✔] Explore the lava room in the Lobby region - Unlocked Stag Drone character for Multiplayer
[✔] Find the rendezvous point
[ ] Dive underwater in the entryway to access and complete Flume region
[ ] Access the area over the void and complete the Chasm region
[ ] Infiltrate the locked door in the small pyramid

Despite being a Nintendo 64 game, Rare decided to use an orchestral soundtrack for Jet Force Gemini. The result is grand, exciting and fits very well for the game. You can download the whole soundtrack here or listen to individual tracks. Most tracks will become available when first heard during the LP.

Download the full soundtrack

1. Intro
2. Main Theme
3. Menu
4. Opening Sequence
5. Character Select
6. Space Travel
7. Jungle
8. Timeloop
9. The Goldwood Invasion
10. Goldwood
11. Goldwood Depths
12. Death
13. Area Cleared
14. Landing Bay
15. Vela's Capture
16. SS Anubis
17. Vela Rescued
18. Tawfret
19. Transformation of Tawfret
20. Floyd's Destruction
21. Assembling Floyd
22. Floyd Mission
23. Medal
24. Sekhmet
25. Cerulean

31. Boss Intro
32. Boss Fight
33. Boss Death
34. Mizar's Palace

36. Activating Pyramid
37. Entering Pyramid

Extra
60. Event
61. Gemini
62. Large Gemini
63. Floyd Piece 1
64. Floyd Piece 2
65. Floyd Piece 3

Toddy discovers what might have been. R.I.P. Muggy

Seedy Wizard is a marketing genius.

The Mighty LP Force has been summoned by Seedy Wizard.

Mush Man fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Jun 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler
Welcome to the new thread! We're here for a good time and we want you to join us.

New to the LP?
Thanks for checking it out! This may be the second thread but it shouldn't take you long to get caught up. If you want to talk about earlier episodes, feel free. If you're wondering if you should keep following, please watch until at least episode three, since that's where the LP really starts taking off.

Back from last time?
Thanks for returning! The LP should continue as normal, but I'd like to do a proper relaunch for the thread at some point. Whatever happens, thanks for sticking around.
Sorry about letting the old thread fall into archives. I didn't want that to happen. In the end, the thread was moderator-locked. We had some bad posting, so I want take the lessons learned from that and avoid it. The thread didn't need to devolve into chat about Vela's tits and skirt. While I appreciate that people like the LP (really I do), there was some unnecessary backlash that I didn't update frequently enough. Now I don't mind if people bump the thread (it's cool that people want it to keep going), you can do it if you like, but if all you're going to post is a sour demand for an update then I'd rather you just let it go.

The links in the OP to the Blip mirrors are dead thanks to their new policies. I'll fix that up when I arrange a new host.

And here we go!

with toddy.

[✔] Complete Lobby region
[✔] Explore the lava room in the Lobby region - Unlocked Stag Drone character for Multiplayer
[✔] Find the rendezvous point
[ ] Dive underwater in the entryway to access and complete Flume region
[ ] Access the area over the void and complete the Chasm region
[ ] Infiltrate the locked door in the small pyramid

34. Mizar's Palace

36. Activating Pyramid
37. Entering Pyramid

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~
LP Ramadan has ended. Mush Man in Space 2014.

Forer
Jan 18, 2010

"How do I get rid of these nasty roaches?!"

Easy, just burn your house down.
I knew if I bugged mushman about the thread it would happen!

Thank the frolf gods.

InfiniteJesters
Jan 26, 2012
I was wondering what happened to this. Welcome back! :haw:

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Mush Man posted:

with toddy., Deep Friar & Some Strange Flea

All your links to the first episode are broken.

Seedy Wizard
Feb 17, 2011

who wants a
body massage
I loving KNEW IT!

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~

AFTER 1000 YEARS THE LP IS FREE

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:
The editing in this LP is absolute gold. :allears:

InfiniteJesters
Jan 26, 2012
Flares are oh-so-slightly less useless than you think---they can distract enemy homing rockets in multiplayer. :science:

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler

Wheany posted:

All your links to the first episode are broken.

Thanks for pointing this out. The YouTube link was to the uncommentated version of episode one that was deleted before the original thread went up. It was left in my local copy of the original OP by accident. The Blip and download links (which just link to the source videos on Blip) are dead after the purge. Replacing them is my current priority, but that may change as time goes on.

InfiniteJesters posted:

Flares are oh-so-slightly less useless than you think---they can distract enemy homing rockets in multiplayer. :science:

Oh sweet! I never knew that. I'll experiment with them to see if they have any similar effect in the main game, even though enemies don't really have homing projectiles.

InfiniteJesters
Jan 26, 2012

Mush Man posted:

Oh sweet! I never knew that. I'll experiment with them to see if they have any similar effect in the main game, even though enemies don't really have homing projectiles.

I think they also have a similar effect on shuriken, as they're also heat-seekers, but don't quote me on that until you try yourself as it's been years since I played this game.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I'm so glad I gave this a look. The editing and hacking are gold. :allears:

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

It's good to see this back. I really love the hacking and editing.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I remember this game, but not fondly. I was really enjoying playing it up until the point where I'd fought Mizar aaaaaaaaaaaaand then the game decided it needed me to collect all the teddies to progress. That would involve trawling back through the levels and was the point I switched it off and never bothered with it again.

Kadorhal
Jun 3, 2013

Look, just sign the stupid petition. I've got stuff to do.

88h88 posted:

I remember this game, but not fondly. I was really enjoying playing it up until the point where I'd fought Mizar aaaaaaaaaaaaand then the game decided it needed me to collect all the teddies to progress. That would involve trawling back through the levels and was the point I switched it off and never bothered with it again.

This was a recurring problem with the Rare games I owned as a kid. I remember I never beat DK64 either because it wanted me to collect absolutely everything ever (including a token obtained by beating the high score in the embedded version of Jetpac, which I'd have had no problem with if I wasn't really, really terrible at it) before it would let me go deal with the final boss.

That said, I still loved the hell out of this game as a kid, much like I'm loving the LP. If netplay on emulators were in any way viable I would offer to control Floyd in a future video.

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler

88h88 posted:

I remember this game, but not fondly. I was really enjoying playing it up until...

We've been doing pretty well so far in not mentioning parts of the game we're not up to yet and I wouldn't mind keeping it that way. I'll talk about that when we get there.

To give you an idea on what goes into these videos, here's a snapshot of my process in making the last episode.

Like most things in the LP, I made the Asura texture hack based on a throwaway joke, this one from Toddy's LP thread. Since I wanted to retexture Juno's whole model, I needed assets for Asura. I ended up finding a 3D model uploaded to DeviantArt (apparently you can do that?). Models are textured differently in today's games, so I had to screencap Asura's model rather than simply copying from its texture. This was a problem since it was in some weird format that would only work properly in one program; it wouldn't render correctly in full 3D modelling programs.

Next up I needed to find Juno's textures, which was a bit tough since they don't all stand out like his face. You can find some interesting stuff by digging into the game this way, like how each character's hand has different textures for the weapons they're holding. These are all the files after it was all put together.

After recording, I had an idea to mimic the QTE's in Asura's Wrath. This meant building a bunch of assets from scratch or ripping them. I got the actual buttons from Banjo-Tooie, some particles from Half-Life 2 and a couple of images and all the sounds from Toddy's LP videos. I even did a bunch of work fixing up a font that wouldn't work when I wanted to imitate Asura's Wrath's burst QTE. After the whole update was put together, the project looked like this.

I then had to go through the process of editing, mixing, assembling and animating it all for the actual video. This is the end result.

There's a lot more detail in the additional video tracks when you zoom in, but that shows you most of what I was working with.

So this is who keeps appearing in the fire. Added to the OP.

Kadorhal posted:

If netplay on emulators were in any way viable I would offer to control Floyd in a future video.

It is, and I have shown it off, but I don't plan on doing it again. The live setting is restrictive and difficult to fix in post if something goes wrong.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

88h88 posted:

This is the one argument for this game I just never really understood. By the time you get to this point, you've unlocked TONS of new areas in each level so you'll be going back to them anyway. Am I the only one who liked exploring all the new sections?

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

I remember it being fun but I also remember it being balls hard. For those of us that didn't have a guide (or access to gamefaqs and a printer) there was way to much to comb trough.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

It's baaaaack :haw:

What exactly are those logos on the pyramid doors supposed to be? I noticed you used them for Juno and Vela's videos, but only Juno's even vaguely resembles him.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Pollyanna posted:

It's baaaaack :haw:

What exactly are those logos on the pyramid doors supposed to be? I noticed you used them for Juno and Vela's videos, but only Juno's even vaguely resembles him.

If I recall rightly those're the emblems or whatever of each character, so I don't think Mushman fiddled with those textures.

Also glad to have you back on the LP train, Mushman :D

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler

Pollyanna posted:

Yeah, they're just the emblems the characters have. You can see them when you select a character from the treadmills or in the pause menu. The characters get their names from space phenomena so I thought the symbols might have some relation to that, but they don't. I'd like to do an info-post about that at some point.

Frocobo posted:

By the time you get to this point,

Hey, I appreciate your enthusiasm and all, but I already asked if we could save this discussion for later. The thread barely has any activity as it is so I'd hate to arrive there only to find that no-one wants to talk about it because they're all posted several episodes ago.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

:( there's no april fool's update

e: wait, maybe it's a meta fool and you'll update the day after! :tinfoil:

Ignatius M. Meen fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Apr 1, 2014

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler
Closed captions for episode 1 are now available. As a bonus, official translations for most of the on-screen text are also available in the four other languages Jet Force Gemini was released in. This is a little experiment I've had going on in the background, but since it took longer than I first though, I don't think I'll caption the other episodes. There may be a couple of mistakes in the foreign captions, especially the Japanese. In the off-chance anyone wants to translate the commentary into other languages, hit me up and I'll help you get started.

The worst part of this was definately working with the Japanese. Let me show you what I mean.

First of all, Japanese has three character sets: two with over 40 characters and around 25 variants each and the other that has literally thousands. All three of these sets can be used in one sentence. What really sucked was that every character only has a resolution of 11×11 pixels, so the complex characters were barely readable. Shout-outs to the fifth character on the third line for being a horrible blur. Transcribing this was a pain.

There's also some rather interesting quirks in the translation. I'll walk you through my favourite one.

[English] Life Force Door → [Japanese] 「ライフフオース・ドア」 → [Phonetic Japanese] ra'i'fu'fu'o'su do'a → [English Equivalent] "lifeforce door"

I don't think they bothered to translate that one at all!

Finally, here are YouTube's nonsense automatic captions for the video. Go ahead and compare how well it did!

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler
Sorry about the lack of updates. I've been focused on this project in the hopes I'd have it done before needing to start on the next episode, amongst other things. Time's run out again so I'm going to switch gears back and start production on the next video. Ehhh, I know no-one cares about any of this, but I still do.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
We're still here. We've just learned to wait without expectations, like waiting for a new album from a band.
And roughly the same production time.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Yeah, but also I never played Jet Force Gemini so I haven't much to add to the conversation aside from pithy remarks and empty platitudes.

Probottt
Dec 15, 2013
Honestly, each video is so interesting and well made that it feels like a treat each time a new one comes out, so I don't even mind the wait.

MithosKuu
May 2, 2013

Captain Anthony La Forge
Man I loved playing this game as a kid, multiplayer with my brothers was an absolute blast!
Trying to play it again recently, however, I found the controls to be complete rear end, what control set up are you using in your emulator? I would love to be able to play this game again with a 360 controller.

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler
Thanks people.

MithosKuu posted:

Trying to play it again recently, however, I found the controls to be complete rear end, what control set up are you using in your emulator? I would love to be able to play this game again with a 360 controller.

I've actually made a custom config using an external plugin and installed custom drivers to play the game as smoothly as possible. It sounds crazy, but it works brilliantly.

I map the N64 analog stick to both thumbsticks, the C buttons to the D-pad and ABXY, R which is used for manual-targeting to the L trigger, Z for firing to the R trigger, B and A mostly to switch weapons to the L and R shoulder buttons respectively, Start to Start and the D-pad to Back and the thumbstick buttons. The only controls unmapped are L and one of the D-pad buttons because all the other buttons on the controller are taken.

The analog stick and C buttons are mapped twice to easily switch in and out of manual-targeting. Jet Force Gemini changes the analog stick to aim and the C buttons to move when targeting. Binding them only once is really awkward due to how the controls reverse. Since no N64 emulator input plugins can remap bindings while playing, the best way to deal with that is to move your left hand to the D-pad and use that to move while using the right stick to aim. Alternatively, if you don't use the C buttons much, instead of binding them to ABXY, you can use the Xbox's A and X for A and B respectively, keep Y bound to C-Up and the shoulder buttons, B and Back to the D-pad for weapon shortcuts. You can even put L onto one of the thumbstick buttons, even though it's not used.

Make sure you have the Control Mode set to Expert. It's on by default and is better than Normal mode which doesn't let you move forward or back when manual-targeting.

You'll find the default Windows drivers for the 360 controller have strange behaviour where the L and R triggers cancel each other out if pressed at the same time. You can use a program like Xpadder to bind the triggers to keys on the keyboard, but I prefer the custom drivers because they also allow you to use rumble.

Hope that helps you.

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler
Remember how throughout the LP we've been joking about how the graphics gently caress up every now and then? Well we might actually see the end to that pretty soon!

Before starting the LP, I had to do a lot of research into which Nintendo 64 graphics plugin worked the best. The easy winner ended up being Glide64. Unfortunately, the plugin was developed on the very old Glide 3dfx graphics API, which has long been obsolete. After a decade of work, the Glide64 developer had reached the limits of what the API could do and finished work on the project.

In his spare time since, he started work on an OpenGL equivalent called GLideN64. However, it was nowhere near mature enough for end-use, and as it was just a hobby project, would probably would never be released.

He posted his progress on his blog, which generated enough interest for him to start a crowdfunding campaign for it. This will allow him to dedicate enough time to bring the plugin up to the standard of its predecessor with all the new improvements.

All in all, this will make the Jet Force Gemini LP look even better, as well as all Nintendo 64 games. If that at all interests you, please consider contributing.

This is pretty cool and I'm excited to see what comes of it.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
mush man please stop doing this to me.

Nyagato
Apr 6, 2009
Episode 4 links are broken. :(

Also this is one of my favorite N64 games of all time but since I never owned a N64 I could never finish it so I'm following this.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

it's dead jim

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
#WhereIsMushMan?

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler
Me: I wonder if my stupid thread got archived again.
Me: Whoa, poo poo, replies?

I've been contributing to that GLideN64 thing I posted about earlier. It's in its early stages, but progress is going well. With any luck, it will soon begin rendering parts of the game better than what we have now. Or more like this.

They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark to everything that had led to this point. I released my finger from the trigger, and then it was over.

Nyagato posted:

Episode 4 links are broken. :(

All the Blip and download links are broken thanks to Blip dying. I mentioned that in the OP. The remaining YouTube link works for me. My fault for being confusing and not making up new assets to replace them.

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler
I've been trying to do some cool things for the new video, but it's been very time-consuming. I recently worked around that by changing to better recording software; the stuff they use for TAS. Unforunately, I've had to start from scratch again, but it's really improved my workflow. So, uh, no update yet.

Sorry.

Nyagato
Apr 6, 2009

Mush Man posted:

I've been trying to do some cool things for the new video, but it's been very time-consuming. I recently worked around that by changing to better recording software; the stuff they use for TAS. Unforunately, I've had to start from scratch again, but it's really improved my workflow. So, uh, no update yet.

Sorry.

I believe in you.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Nyagato posted:

I believe in you.

I don't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
Are you loving kidding me?

• Locked thread