Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
its great for all the lovely posts the steam goons make because theyre a mixture of autistic and retarded and think theyre the next rockeffeler

also i sold a bunch of crappy backgrounds and emotes and stuff i had lying around for 10 cents instead of like 2 so more money for games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

thanks to this i sold off a bunch of cards so i have a few bucks to give people poo poo with

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
I remember when steam had sale events that were actually fun and resulted in free games rather than this stupid bullshit trading card gem garbage.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have made seven dollars off of this

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

averox posted:

Guys, please let's not go down this road.

I bet this guy owns the gently caress outta these

Finster Dexter
Oct 20, 2014

Beyond is Finster's mad vision of Earth transformed.
Is this like those auction scams where you have to pay money to place a bid?

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
am i understanding this right?: there a steam profile customization item that people are spending a shitload on that will disappear from your inventory after a month has passed????
I'm confused by this. I haven't really had much fun with the steam events ever since they introduced trading cards.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

obstipator posted:

am i understanding this right?: there a steam profile customization item that people are spending a shitload on that will disappear from your inventory after a month has passed????
I'm confused by this. I haven't really had much fun with the steam events ever since they introduced trading cards.

I think it's that it'll only be possible to get for a month. I don't think it disappears.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i might win jet set radioooo----

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
people are running up 20k+ gem bids on 3 dollar indie games. this event owns lmao

• Locked thread