Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Master Bateman posted:

Got my gifts. Pics inc.

time to play dress up Mr. Bateman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I got a gift from ElMaligno today with :siren:SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS:siren:

A pen, a copy of the communist manifesto, and a package carefully wrapped in the latest reports on CIA interrogation techniques

A note!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P5qbcRAXVk

There's a little rattle to the package but it's unrefrigerated and does not appear to contain anything living...to be continued on December 26th.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Have the pics. Unexpected errands. Will upload when I get home.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Taking all guesses on what's in the box. I can say for certain it is not Gwyneth Paltrow's head.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Pubes and ball bearings.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Just want to let you know that I printed all the pages containing the words "rectal feeding".
Also I was giggling constantly while wrapping it.

Edit: That card was in the romance section too LOL

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

Just want to let you know that I printed all the pages containing the words "rectal feeding".
Also I was giggling constantly while wrapping it.

Edit: That card was in the romance section too LOL

Serious question do you not drink?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Serious question do you not drink?

Not anymore. Trying to loose weight, Im not in a boat anymore and its not as fun as before.

I still use beer when i make chilli though.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

Not anymore. Trying to loose weight, Im not in a boat anymore and its not as fun as before.

I still use beer when i make chilli though.

Sorry in advance :saddowns:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Sorry in advance :saddowns:

Man its OK, depending on the alcohol I can still use it to cook and drink in extreme moderation.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Thanks beanieson!

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I swear, the last few posts have forced me to change my loving gift(s). GET OUT OF MY GODDAMNED BRAIN.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

That is fantastic.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Master Bateman posted:

Thanks beanieson!

nice

Get yourself a suit and some fake blood, you'll be all set for Halloween :allears:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Watching the Blu-Ray now.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I farted in that box but I guess the duct tape didn't hold it in :(

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

New av?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

No. My AV cannot be beat.

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

beanieson posted:

nice

Get yourself a suit and some fake blood, you'll be all set for Halloween :allears:

you could've gotten him a real axe though >:[

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
that's loving awesome

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Master Bateman posted:

Thanks beanieson!

Really good.

Analogical
May 20, 2013

EEOD? Why not, I could use a break from work

:911:
my giant inflatable dick is leaning against my wall (placed there by the hotel maid) and it's startled the poo poo out of me twice now in the middle of the night

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Analogical posted:

my giant inflatable dick is leaning against my wall (placed there by the hotel maid) and it's startled the poo poo out of me twice now in the middle of the night

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk15H6PjBis

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

owns

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dear ElMaligno,

I threw your poo poo in a box and gave it to the post office today. There's a little something extra in there because my book collection was suddenly heavy by one steaming pile of godless pinko commie bullshit. Nothing in the box is wrapped because that goes against my minimalist Festivus beliefs, and there's no greeting card because greeting cards are for faggots. Feel free to open everything when you get it, I won't make a guy wait unlike SOME PEOPLE I know.

1488 Hail Satan and a sloppy thirdhand snowball to you,

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

You should be required to model what your Secret Santa gifted you. I know my recipient has had his gift for two days now. It's time for pics Deathy McDeath.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Hekk posted:

You should be required to model what your Secret Santa gifted you. I know my recipient has had his gift for two days now. It's time for pics Deathy McDeath.

I agree, USMC503 :colbert:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Gifts got shipped today and the post office says poo poo should get there around the 19th. I kinda doubt it'll get there that soon, but it'll be in before Christmas.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Dear ElMaligno,

I threw your poo poo in a box and gave it to the post office today. There's a little something extra in there because my book collection was suddenly heavy by one steaming pile of godless pinko commie bullshit. Nothing in the box is wrapped because that goes against my minimalist Festivus beliefs, and there's no greeting card because greeting cards are for faggots. Feel free to open everything when you get it, I won't make a guy wait unlike SOME PEOPLE I know.

1488 Hail Satan and a sloppy thirdhand snowball to you,

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS

Mister Man
Nov 22, 2006

IWHBYD...

Slim Pickens posted:

Gifts got shipped today and the post office says poo poo should get there around the 19th. I kinda doubt it'll get there that soon, but it'll be in before Christmas.

drat Im heading out of town on the 18th guess Ill have to wait till I get back.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Both gifts shipped, should be there by the 23rd.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mister Man posted:

drat Im heading out of town on the 18th guess Ill have to wait till I get back.

Aw man, out of town til January? It'll probably be ok, I think Pakistani boys have a pretty long shelf life if you pack them right.

Analogical
May 20, 2013

EEOD? Why not, I could use a break from work

:911:

Slim Pickens posted:

Aw man, out of town til January? It'll probably be ok, I think Pakistani boys have a pretty long shelf life if you pack them right.

pakistani boys are a bit rarer than they were two days ago now too

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Analogical posted:

:drat:

Mister Man
Nov 22, 2006

IWHBYD...

Slim Pickens posted:

Did you train them to serve chai and dance?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mister Man posted:

Did you train them to serve chai and dance?

He was pretty cheap, I dunno if he can do that. I think he's mostly only good for Thursdays.

Analogical posted:

:vince:

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Analogical posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Analogical posted:

:kheldragar:

My gift was delivered, but is not nearly as cool as a fetal pig or giant inflatable dick. Well, whenever we do the Secret Valentines...

• Locked thread