Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
when I said I could do international I was thinking europe, south america, adfrica or something. shipping from AK to my santee's location will literally cost over $50 for anything over a pound or two, closer to $100 to get it there in any reasonable amount of time, it's literally the farthest habitable point on earth from my location. I mean i'll do what i can but if there's anyone close I could swap with it would make this much more manageable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA

wheez the roux posted:

when I said I could do international I was thinking europe, south america, adfrica or something. shipping from AK to my santee's location will literally cost over $50 for anything over a pound or two, closer to $100 to get it there in any reasonable amount of time, it's literally the farthest habitable point on earth from my location. I mean i'll do what i can but if there's anyone close I could swap with it would make this much more manageable

poo poo; email me please!

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
I didn't get an email, but upon double-checking my inbox I didn't get a confirmation email when I initially registered, either, so maybe I got passed up? \:shobon:/ If that's the case, I'm happy to be any US Goon's Secret Santa.

E-mail is bhsman@gmail.com if that helps.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

bhsman posted:

I didn't get an email, but upon double-checking my inbox I didn't get a confirmation email when I initially registered, either, so maybe I got passed up? \:shobon:/ If that's the case, I'm happy to be any US Goon's Secret Santa.

E-mail is bhsman@gmail.com if that helps.

Didn't he say the non-international ones would be going out tomorrow?

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

UZworm posted:

Didn't he say the non-international ones would be going out tomorrow?

He did, I just didn't read it correctly. :downs:

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA

bhsman posted:

He did, I just didn't read it correctly. :downs:

tbh a confirmation email is way too good of an idea for me to have thought of

e: though now that I think about it, a list of all the participants makes sense in case someone didn't get in properly, I'll get to that tomorrow as well

uublog fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Dec 18, 2014

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Got mine. I hope I don't break any international shipping laws.

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

Here's the full list of participants I have:

Accident Underwater
Akbar
Arabian Jesus
axeil
bhsman
BWV
*Christ Pseudoscientist
Dale Meets Wall
Dancing Peasant
darkwolf220
*Deathlove
Drunk Canuck
dshban
Farchanter
ffoecaf
fizfashizzle
Good Will Hrunting
IcePhoenix
Infidel Castro
JesustheDarkLord
Jummy
kensei
leokitty
marioinblack
mentholmoose
mmmjstone
Mr.AARP
MrCodeDude
nature6pk
Nit Wit Dog poo poo
Obama Yo Mama
paladine_psot
Pendergast
Pershing
porkface
Rene Bork
seiferguy
Senf
Spork of Truth
The Nards Pan
Uncle Istvan
uzworm
Vod Kanockers
wheez the roux
Xenophon

If you are not on this but you should be (i.e. you already registered) please e-mail SASSS2k [at] gmail

*I still need emails from Christ Pseudoscientist and Deathlove

e: OOPS I forgot Farchanter the first time :ssh: he didn't notice

uublog fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Dec 18, 2014

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

Alright, the other 37 matches are made, but I haven't drafted up the e-mails yet, and now I have to do actual work and pick someone up at the airport. Now I get why kensei had an assistant last year.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

Stuff ordered for Santee. For some reason I always get this requested team. SAS must be overpopulated.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

uublog posted:

Alright, the other 37 matches are made, but I haven't drafted up the e-mails yet, and now I have to do actual work and pick someone up at the airport. Now I get why kensei had an assistant last year.

Stimpy is awesome :)

There were over a hundred participants the last few years.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

uublog posted:

*I still need emails from Christ Pseudoscientist and Deathlove

Sent!

mmmjstone
Sep 22, 2004

titty whiskey
A heads up on mine; I'm traveling like crazy right now, but I'll try to take the time to send out a gift. It may be a touch late; I promise I'm not a dead beat!

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo
Wait, has everyone else gotten theirs? I haven't seen the email yet. Guess it's time to pm uublog.

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

If you have a problem Yo, I'll solve it

I have not seen my (domestic) pairing yet.

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

The Nards Pan posted:

Wait, has everyone else gotten theirs? I haven't seen the email yet. Guess it's time to pm uublog.

No I've only sent the 8 international ones as of now. The rest should go out tonight. Sorry for the delay, work kicked it up a notch and has been brutal this week, but then I have almost two full weeks off so I can't/shouldn't complain too much. :downs:

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

Mine as well.

Farchanter
Jun 15, 2008
I did notice, uublog. I'm always watching.

(I didn't.)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Walking through the mall and there's one of those big spoets memorabilia sales going on and man I bet there's something here that would be a cool awesome gift for my santee.

...IF I HAD ONE

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

uublog you're killing me here

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Drunk Canuck posted:

uublog you're killing me here

Secret New Year's Buddy

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
My gag gift was supposed to be a puppy who I taught to say "Nomar" but it's been waiting around so long it only howls "A-Rod" now.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

kensei posted:

Secret Valentine

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
So uh, I guess I'm not the only one waiting for my santee's info, right?

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

seiferguy posted:

So uh, I guess I'm not the only one waiting for my santee's info, right?

Maybe we all misunderstood and uublog actually agreed to run next year's Secret Santa. Dude's just getting a head start!

Senf fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Dec 23, 2014

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

Haha sorry for the radio silence, I spent like half the weekend working and the other half passed the gently caress out from working. For some reason, college athletics are surprisingly busy the weekend before Christmas! Anyways, all Santa/Santee pairs will be sent by tomorrow!

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

uublog posted:

Haha sorry for the radio silence, I spent like half the weekend working and the other half passed the gently caress out from working. For some reason, college athletics are surprisingly busy the weekend before Christmas! Anyways, all Santa/Santee pairs will be sent by tomorrow!

Hope springs eternal :ohdearsass:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

Secret April Fools

Seems appropriate

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

I'll be sending Santee notifications throughout the night, so be sure to check your email periodically, and if you don't receive anything by the time you wake up tomorrow (since I will likely be up later than you to get them all out) then let me know. I'll post again when they're all sent out, though.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

Got the items for my santee today, mailed them out today. You will get them as soon as the dog sleds can get a package to the great white north.

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo
Better late than never - I was bummed out when it looked like it wasn't going to happen this year. Thanks for taking charge uublog, I'll be happy to assist next season to make it easier on you. Unless this Mariners season literally kills me.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
According to NFLShop:

"THIS IS A MANUFACTURER DIRECT ITEM. THIS ITEM SHIPS ON OR BEFORE Tuesday, December 30"

So based on that my Santee should expect their gift sometime in early January.

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

:siren:FINALLY all Santee emails have now been sent out and if you have not yet received one then that means that: poo poo, I hosed something up:siren: :pray: :ohdearsass:

If you do not respond, alerting me on your having not received an email, I will assume that you did, indeed receive your Santee.

Now go out, good Santas, and search for weird/obscure sport-related items that some random person you've never met will hopefully appreciate! And please don't leave your Santee hanging, lest you want your own gift replaced by a large mound of :coal:!

e: And I'd like to try to have all gifts received by January 25th, at the least, if possible

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
I realize that this is HIGHLY UNORTHODOX but seeing as I'm currently on holiday about 30 minutes away from my santee, I would like to invite Senf to go grab a drink sometime before January 7 and give him his gift in person.

SAS SECRET SANTA 2014 IS GOING ROGUE, BITCHES.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Akbar posted:

I realize that this is HIGHLY UNORTHODOX but seeing as I'm currently on holiday about 30 minutes away from my santee, I would like to invite Senf to go grab a drink sometime before January 7 and give him his gift in person.

SAS SECRET SANTA 2014 IS GOING ROGUE, BITCHES.

I mean so long as I don't get stabbed or some poo poo, yeah why not (I know why not but gifts so)? Hit me with another PM and we can try to make something work.

edit: I've order my santee's stuff but it looks like one of the items might end up being a little delayed. Hopefully everything goes out within a week or so, though.

Senf fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Dec 24, 2014

Mr.AARP
Apr 20, 2010

I was born after Kurt Cobain died. Now you feel old.

I for one am looking forward to SAS Secret Santa: Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Day edition.

Now if only I knew something about hockey...

Arabian Jesus
Feb 15, 2008

We've got the American Jesus
Bolstering national faith

We've got the American Jesus
Overwhelming millions every day

Perfect, got my email this morning and should have my gift sent out before the new year. Thank you kensei for organizing this :)

Bike Lane Closed
May 26, 2006

Mistakes were made
Sorry Santee I'm not back home until the New Year. There may be a bit of a delay

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
It's telling me that my santee's gift should arrive by New Year's Day :bubblewoop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Arabian Jesus posted:

Perfect, got my email this morning and should have my gift sent out before the new year. Thank you kensei for organizing this :)

Give uublog credit!

I got my santee and this is going to be hard, with the teams he is a fan of and all...

• Locked thread