Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Turn 9

It's the second to last turn and Mills still leads. Everyone's actions are some variation of useless, except for Cogblight's Fireball, Mickey's Shield, and Callahan's Counter Spell of Mills. Also, maybe Pope's action is useful? Nobody knows! Will we finally see crazy time travel action in the final turn? Will Mills win or lose? Find out next time on Wizard Battle!

Totally normal North American housecat (Epsilon Plus): 6
#1 Wizard Mills (Mills): 3
Mickey Louse (Ernie.): 16
Masseter the Myoidic (Somberbrero): 16
POPOPOLIS the GEOCITIESMANCER (Gabriel Pope): 10
Callahan, master of wizardry, ghosts & goblins & such (oldskool): 15
Jibbles the Beardomancer (Baron Fuzzlewhack): 11
Supreme Cogblight (Kellsterik): 12
MARIANUS, LORD OF THE DEEP (Bendigeidfran): 4

It is now the final turn, turn 10. Deadline is Saturday, the 20th, at 11 PM EST so you have plenty of time to think about this VERY IMPORTANT turn!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Ah, I see Somber and I are tied. I knew it would come to this. A true battle for the ages is about to begin.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Ernie, you can still win this! We can all win together!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Turn 10

It's the final round and anything can happen! Masseter, after all this time, gets off a successful heal! Marianus is looking to travel back in time for victory, but Mills Counter Spells him while a Housecat shocks him with a Lightning Bolt! Callahan wants to stop Mills's Counter Spell with one of his own, but he himself is Counter Spelled by Ernie! Cogblight activates his Stab routine and goes to town on Mills and Ernie, the two successful Counter Spell casters. POPOPOLIS does something unseen, but turn 5 warps itself such that he Shields himself, taking a massive reduction of 7 damage! It looks like he's going to win, but Jibbles goes back in time and changes his Share Pain to the Geocitiesmancer. In the end, everyone's frenzied actions result in the victory of #1 Wizard Mills.

Totally normal North American housecat (Epsilon Plus): 6
#1 Wizard Mills (Mills): 5
Mickey Louse (Ernie.): 14
Masseter the Myoidic (Somberbrero): 14
POPOPOLIS the GEOCITIESMANCER (Gabriel Pope): 7
Callahan, master of wizardry, ghosts & goblins & such (oldskool): 15
Jibbles the Beardomancer (Baron Fuzzlewhack): 11
Supreme Cogblight (Kellsterik): 12
MARIANUS, LORD OF THE DEEP (Bendigeidfran): 7

#1 Wizard Mills wins!

Notes:

If MARIANUS final manipulate time had succeeded, Housecat would have won.
If Housecat had healed himself instead of Lightning Bolting MARIANUS, it would have been a tie and they would have entered SUDDEN MAGICAL DEATHMATCH.
9 players is way too many, even with the internet. 3-5 is the sweet spot, just like real life play.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
God bless you, Mills. #1 in my heart. All4ubby.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

jon joe posted:

If MARIANUS final manipulate time had succeeded, Housecat would have won.

Also I could have won if #1 Wizard Mills went back in time and counter-spelled Popopolis. :colbert:

Congrats number one wizard Mills.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

:v:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Thanks everyone for the game. :)

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
What's your Wish, #1 Wizard Mills?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Peace on Earth.

Baron Fuzzlewhack
Sep 22, 2010

ALIVE ENOUGH TO DIE
He was #1 the whole time.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Fuzzlewhack with the pro play though.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Mills posted:

Fuzzlewhack with the pro play though.

More like poo play :shrek:

Good game everyone. I agree that 9 people is probably too many (and 10 turns might be a bit long, I feel 7-8 might have been better.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bendigeidfran
Dec 17, 2013

Wait a minute...
Good game y'all.

• Locked thread