Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
Check your inventory, they might already be there. otherwise just goof off in freeroam and you'll get a popup giving you stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeoSeeker
Nov 26, 2007

:spergin:ASK ME ABOUT MY TOTALLY REALISTIC ZIPLINE-BASED ZOMBIE SURVIVAL PLAN & HOW THE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL VIDEO GAME GENRE HAS BEEN "RAPED BY THE MAINSTREAM":spergin:
While unarmed press the left button on your d-pad. They will appear as a thrown weapon.

Aim for the face.

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe

titties posted:

During yesterday's races someone told me I was the hottest snowman they've ever seen.

I concur

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
I won the dumptruck rodeo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzjExBwh6Jw

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
I want functional garbage truck mechanics like that one mission of GTA4 :(

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid
Found a gif of pubbies racing.

Now just add a Reliant Robin to this and my life is complete

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:

Bondematt posted:

I really hope this will happen, but it most likely will not.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Bondematt posted:

:monocle: Oh my god we need to spam the gtao people with clips of top gear reliant shenanigans until they add it in.

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Going to be rejoining you all on the PS4 :toot:

Merry Christmas :D

cb rocks
Jun 10, 2004
sup m8s
I'm being dropped into empty free roam sessions every time I log on, what the gently caress is going on?

(On Xbox One)

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Duke Chin posted:

:monocle: Oh my god we need to spam the gtao people with clips of top gear reliant shenanigans until they add it in.
They'll probably end up adding caravans, and not in a fun way.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

me your dad posted:

Going to be rejoining you all on the PS4 :toot:

Merry Christmas :D

It's a Christmas miracle! Hooray! :D

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Welp, I can't get on to play in the snow because Xbox Live is down. Merry Christmas one and all.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
That snowball fight at Sandy Shores Airfield with pedroleumjelly, DeadFor8Minutes and others was pretty fun until the pub was shadowing me (who was being cool previously) just started killing you guys. Someone's always gotta ruin the fun.

Is the red stocking mask the only present, or can you open the gifts under your tree?

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Yeah, that was a lot of fun and I was trying to record some of it for fun until the crate dropped and everyone scattered.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

Policenaut posted:

Yeah, that was a lot of fun and I was trying to record some of it for fun until the crate dropped and everyone scattered.

I recorded some stuff, I've just been too lazy to hit up the ShareFactory.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Mash posted:

That snowball fight at Sandy Shores Airfield with pedroleumjelly, DeadFor8Minutes and others was pretty fun until the pub was shadowing me (who was being cool previously) just started killing you guys. Someone's always gotta ruin the fun.

Is the red stocking mask the only present, or can you open the gifts under your tree?

It told me I'd gotten the masks and then listed several other things. Don't remember what they were, think they might have included free prox mines and molotovs that actually persisted across sessions.

I guess I can go double check when I log on to my other character in a bit.

NeoSeeker
Nov 26, 2007

:spergin:ASK ME ABOUT MY TOTALLY REALISTIC ZIPLINE-BASED ZOMBIE SURVIVAL PLAN & HOW THE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL VIDEO GAME GENRE HAS BEEN "RAPED BY THE MAINSTREAM":spergin:
^wait wait wait... They made molotovs an actual thing in ammunation now?

Is GTA:O and psn down for anyone else on the PS3.

I thought I could squeeze in some jolly good old christmas ultra violence but...

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid

NeoSeeker posted:

Is GTA:O and psn down for anyone else on the PS3.

I thought I could squeeze in some jolly good old christmas ultra violence but...

There was a DDoS and now it's Christmas so poo poo was probably going to hit the fan for PSN today anyway.

It's their present to everyone every year.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I just spent an hour on Mount Chiliad throwing snowballs at hikers and knocking them off cliffs. I never want the snow to go away. :(

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Both Xbox Live and PSN services are extremely limited due to Denial of Service attacks, I've been trying to get online for the past 2 and a half hours but to no avail.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:
No remote play for me. Here lugging ps4 sounded like a terrible decision. I could still play some sp. :(

So wtf is the deal with fireworks launcher being in so on ps3 but not ps4. Just limited time for gtao on ps4.

NeoSeeker
Nov 26, 2007

Bondematt posted:

There was a DDoS and now it's Christmas so poo poo was probably going to hit the fan for PSN today anyway.

It's their present to everyone every year.

What's the point?

My guess is a bunch of domineering nerds swinging their dicks in everyone's faces. Except this is like the 3rd time in a row so it's like whatever. When I put an inkling of thought to it it's sad in a way that I pity them.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

NeoSeeker posted:

No, they just were given with a Christmas message when I logged in late last night. I got 5 molotov cocktails and they persisted through several missions and sessions til I actually used em up.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Hobo Clown posted:

I just spent an hour on Mount Chiliad throwing snowballs at hikers and knocking them off cliffs. I never want the snow to go away. :(
I'm super sad it wasn't in SP because I couldn't get onto GTA:O yesterday and I wanted to see how many stars I could get from just throwing snowballs.
You can throw snowballs from cover and cars too.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Croccers posted:

I'm super sad it wasn't in SP because I couldn't get onto GTA:O yesterday and I wanted to see how many stars I could get from just throwing snowballs.
You can throw snowballs from cover and cars too.

Have they said when the snow is going away? Last year it was Christmas Day only, but this year it came two days early. I always hoped we'd get at least until New Year's this time.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

I hope these lizard people go to federal pound you in the rear end prison.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
I don't remember ever having a Christmas since Live and psn being around and popular that new users on Christmas hasn't overwhelmed the networks.

Lizard Squad may claim they did it this year but it's 99.999% likely it's the same old Christmas rush.

shmee
Jun 24, 2005

Nintendo Kid posted:

I don't remember ever having a Christmas since Live and psn being around and popular that new users on Christmas hasn't overwhelmed the networks.

Lizard Squad may claim they did it this year but it's 99.999% likely it's the same old Christmas rush.

Yeah I think that's probably a sizable part of it. I got a PS3 yesterday, and had no issues setting it up and downloading 50GB+ of stuff to it, whilst at the same time my PS4 was farting out "cannot connect to server" any time I tried to do anything with it.

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Is there anything better than drunk driving a solid gold 6x6 Killdozer around the streets of Los Santos in the snow at Christmas? I think not.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Not that I play as a gal but I swear to god every pair of tits in GTAO is around the gal's knees.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

FallinInTheBlak posted:

Is there anything better than drunk driving a solid gold 6x6 Killdozer around the streets of Los Santos in the snow at Christmas? I think not.

Holy gently caress your chars face is buckled

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

I believe that's because I just flipped the Dubsta by t-boning into a 4x4 which caused it to go flying.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I hope snow is still there by the time PSN is done being hacked...

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

StabMasterArson posted:

I hope snow is still there by the time PSN is done being hacked hit by script kiddies...

It must be a slow news day because CNN made this their front page story.

It's just frustrating, because while I can't sign on, I see my friends list presumably of those able to do so. I can't imagine what those new to PSN, Xbox Live are going through and the call center reps that are being hammered today by complaints.

At least I have single player.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Agreeing with the wishes that they'd keep the snow until New Year's. I'm always out of town for Christmas :(

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Yeah they need to keep the snow around extra this year. Psn is just straight up dead northwest us today/tonight. :mad:

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

PSN isn't quite up, but it isn't down either. Half chub? :v:

I need to know if the snow is still there

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

and god is on your side
dividing sparrows from the nightingales
It turned off exactly at midnight PST for me. The outfits and home decorations seem to still be there, though.

It's a shame, the snow really gave the game a different feel. Driving down the lonely highway outside of town with only headlights lighting the way was some straight-up sublime poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rat Supremacy
Jul 15, 2007

The custom title is an image and/or line of text that appears below your name in the forums
Bullshit, by the time I was free to play it, PSN was busted so I couldn't play online. I think I got on in the morning long enough to record a video of horse factory in the snow, and then had to do Christmas things.

Stupid script kiddie cunts. Imagine the poor kids who have got games for Xmas and can't play them properly because of some mouth breathers ego.

Rat Supremacy fucked around with this message at 12:22 on Dec 26, 2014

• Locked thread